All Sorted... I Think

My ever so detailed dream!

May’s POV

“May” A muffled sound comes from the kitchen window after a few knocks startling me.

I get up from my position and go to open the front door. “Sung Gyu oppa?” I didn’t expect him to come. I quickly wipe my face of any tears and let him in. I hope he hasn’t come to tell me off.

“Err...I” He reaches into his pocket and pulls out something black, “You dropped your phone when you ran out” He hands the phone into my hands, then he rubs the back of his head all the while I stare at his awkwardness. “I...also have something to talk to you about”

I nod my head understanding and usher him towards the living room. He sits first and I sit next to him, there is a few moments of silence before sung Gyu speaks again.

“So May... you probably know what I want to talk to you about right?”

“Mm” My head lowers and a sigh is heard from Sung Gyu.

“Don’t be worried May, I won’t tell the manager” What? My head shoots up and I look at Sung Gyu in disbelief. His expression was soft and somewhat understanding. “I want you to be happy, I want my dongseang to always have a smile on her face” He smiles

I smile back and a few tears fall from my eyes, I reach forward and hug Sung Gyu “Gomawa oppa” I say as I bury my head in his shoulder and he my back trying to calm me down.

“Your oppa will help you okay, so no need to worry” I lift my head and nod at him; he smiles again and wipes my tears “Now stop crying pabo” He says making me chuckle slightly.

“Oppa thank you so much, I was so scared.”

Sung Gyu just pats my head in response “Well I have to go, it’s pretty late and tomorrow we have practice” He says getting up from his seat and walking towards the door. “I’ll let the others know, so please don’t worry” He nods and smiles again before heading out the door. I wave him goodbye.

As soon as the door closes a huge sigh of relief escapes my lips. “Thank goodness”

My feet slowly drag me back to the sitting area where I grab my phone and head towards the stairs. A low gasp and shuffling of feet is heard from the top of the stairs, but when I look up no one is there. “Maybe it was just me seeing things...” I shrug my shoulders and head up towards my warm cosy bed after such a hectic and busy day. 

Narrator’s POV

Little did May know was that someone was actually watching her from the staircase. Her sister. She was coming down to get a glass of water when she saw May crying, and then she saw Sung Gyu come into the house, so she decided to stay up and watch from far instead.

What will her sister do? Only time will tell...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WEEE! I updated finally!!! Sorry had a whole wedding and then people going abroad etc. but yaaay I updated *Does happy dance* Sorry about it being a short chapter, I hope to make the next chapter long ;)

Upvote, Subscribe and comment pleassse :)

Darkmay Xx