Morning!

My ever so detailed dream!

*Beeep Beeeep!*

May’s alarm rings loudly as the time hits 8am. She reaches for the buzzing sensation in her jeans pocket and switches the sound off. After another minute of silence she quickly opens her eyes wide.

“Why the heck am I still wearing jeans?” She thinks and pulls the duvet off herself to get up, but to her dismay is held down by an arm that is wrapped around her waist. “Huh?” her head shoots towards the direction of the person that the arm belongs to, “Myungsoo?...EHHHH!” Her mind starts whirling and she starts to think of the worst situation that could have happened. “Okay Okay...calm down! You’re still clothed; I mean there must have been a valid reason right?” She looks over at Myungsoo again, but he is still sound asleep, even though May has been fidgeting about. “You must have had a reason right?” She asks the sleeping figure.

She takes a deep breath and shakes him slightly to wake him up, but no luck. She tries again but a lot more vigorously, but still he’s fast asleep. “Gosh he’s a heavy sleeper” She mutters to herself.

“Kim Myungsoo wake up” She whispers in his ear. He gets a slight tingling sensation, twitches and goes back to sleep.

She sighs loudly and tries to pull his hands apart so she can be released from his grip, but she can’t, his grip is too strong. “Oppa you’re not helping!” She says loudly and flops back on the bed, “Otoke?”

Moving her position so she is facing him, she admires his cute face while he sleeps. Her hands automatically start tracing the features on his face, her finger runs down his nose and soon reach his lips. “You’re lips are so cute” She whispers to herself blushing a tint of red as she takes her finger off . Her eyes still focused on his lips.

“Good morning” the lips speak. Her eyes quickly dart up to a smirking Myungsoo; her face turns 100 shades of red and pulls the duvet over her face causing Myungsoo to chuckle. “Ahh!” He sits up and stretches his arms and neck “You know you’re really heavy to carry, my back is killing me”

“Not funny!” May speaks from under the duvet, sounding muffled, but just about can work out what she is saying.

Myungsoo chuckles again “Aah” He rubs his neck “And you have such a tight grip, you wouldn’t let me go, so I had to sleep here”

May then realises why he had slept there, “You can talk” She says uncovering her face from under the duvet, making her hair go all messy, but as she looks towards Myungsoo direction she sniggers at his bed hair.

Myungsoo clears his throat “Touché”

She gets out of the bed fixing her hair at the same time, “I’m not a teddy bear”

Myungsoo holds back his laughter “Sorry I tend to grab onto something when I sleep, and it’s usually Dongwoo, but since I wasn’t sleeping next to him today...” He trails off, as he knows May has understood him and gets up from the bed stretching one last time.

May walks towards Myungsoo and starts to fix his hair, he looks at her dumbfounded “What are you doing?”

“Fixing your hair, you look hilarious”

“Leave it” He grabs her hand and bring it down, “I’m going to go shower anyway”

“Fine” She says, then walks over to her walk in wardrobe and goes inside.

Myungsoo leaves the room to go take a shower and see if the others are awake yet.

“Woohyun! When is the food going to be ready? We’re sooooo hungry!” Hoya shouts from the living room, as he rubs his empty stomach.

“Nearly done!” Woohyun replies

“Palliii! I’m dying!” Sungjong joins in

“Arasso arasso!”

Myungsoo walks in to the room drying his hair with a towel, “You guys are awake, what’s for breakfast?”

“Oh uri Myungsoo! Kaja sit here” Sungyeol says patting the seat next to him.

Myungsoo takes his seat.

“We’re having omurice”

Myungsoo nods.

May changes into this:

She takes one last glance in the mirror and heads downstairs.

“May!” Dongwoo says as she walks into the room, she gives a grin back.

“You guys must be hungry, shall I make you breakfast?” She asks

“Already sorted” Woohyun says bringing in the plates of Omurice. Everyone goes to sit at the dining table.

“Aww thank you Honey Tree”

“It’s my pleasure”

“Omg I’m dying again!” Hoya screams fanning his mouth, “Too chilly!”

“Shut up Hoya! I didn’t even put that many chillies in it” Woohyun raises his eyebrow, Hoya zips his mouth, and glugs his water down, not saying another word, otherwise he knows Woohyun will do his worst.

“you guys hurry and eat, we need to be back by 10, before the manager arrives” Sung Gyu says stuffing breakfast down his throat.

“Anyways Myungsoo where did you sleep last night? I went to find you, but I didn’t see you in any of the guest rooms, neither downstairs with the rest?” Sung Gyu asks

“Ah, ermm” He starts turning a pinkish colour, then glances over at May, she just looks down at her plate, “Well I decided to go sleep in the... the art room! Yes the art room” He nods satisfied with his lie.

“Right...” Sung Gyu says not believing a single word Myungsoo just uttered.

“Dong that would have been weird and uncomfortable!” Sungyeol looks at Myungsoo weirdly.

Myungsoo just gives Sungyeol a cheesy smile and quickly finishes his food so he can avoid the talk about him.

“Finished! I’ll be going first then !” He says grabbing his coat and running out the door.

“What is up with that dude?” Dongwoo  asks

“Yeah he’s acting weird” Sungjong joins.

All the while May doesn’t say a word and eats her food in silence.

“Hey May” Woohyun calls her, her head shoots up

“Neh”

“Since you’re so close to him, do you know why he’s acting weird?”

“A-Andwe! I have no idea!” She says quickly, and takes her plate to the sink.

“There is definitely something up with the both of them today” Hoya nods in agreement with Woohyun.

“Y-You guys should hurry out for your schedule, I-I’ll do the dishes” May says giving them their coats.

“But we still have time” Sungjong pouts

“Err...well...I-I....I have something important to do today, so I need to prepare for that!” She says pushing them out the door.
“ahh Arasso” Dongwoo nods and then everyone waves May goodbye, before she shuts the door and sighs loudly.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

YEEEEEEEEE My next chapter will be a time lapse :p So somehting good happening next! YAY!

Love you reader! <3

Subscribe. upvote and comment!

Darkmay <3