Pretty Necklace

My ever so detailed dream!

May throws her bag onto the sofa and walks over to the kitchen to grab a drink, while everyone else makes themselves comfy at the sofas.

“Do you guys want anything to eat or drink?” She asks shouting from the kitchen

“No it’s fine” They reply

She just shrugs her shoulders and glugs down her bottle of water before walking back to the living space and taking a seat next to Dongwoo.

“Today was fun!” Woohyun cheers

“Yes definitely, the best bit was finding out May’s secret talent” Sungjong agrees

“Aish!” May gives everyone death glares to not start that again, but they just ignore her this time.

“You know, I wonder why she hid it from us?” Sungyeol adds.

She gets fed up and stands up from her seat “I’ll be in the art room” She mutters and then leaves.

Painting was her way of relieving stress, and that’s what she did. She sat at her stool and started to finish off the painting she had started this morning.

She heard a small thump on the floor, and thought she had dropped a paint brush, but when she bent down to pick up what had dropped, she saw the small gift box that Myungsoo gave her there. “Must have fallen out my pocket” She murmurs before putting her paintbrush down and taking her apron off. She walks over to the desk and sits there, placing the box on top of the counter. She carefully unties the bow, making sure to not ruin the outer wrapping.

“What you doing?” She hears someone say and panics, ending up dropping the box on the floor.

“Oh Soo! You scared me” She says placing her hand on her chest trying to calm her rapid heartbeats.

He just chuckles and grabs the box off the floor and hands it back in her hand as he sits next to her. “You dropped this”

“Gomawa” She places the box back on the desk and smiles at him before opening the lid of the box. “Oh my gosh” She gasps when she sees a silver Infinite necklace with diamante encrusted on one side inside the box.

“Do you like it?” Myungsoo asks

May just nods in shock and a few tears fall from her eyes “Gomawa!” She says hugging him tightly. He just laughs to himself and wipes her tears.

“Don’t cry silly, here let me put it on you” He takes the necklace out the box and May moves her hair to the side.

Leaning over her slightly he buckles the chain behind and fixes the charm at the front.

“It’s really pretty” She says admiring the piece of silver hanging around her neck.

“It really is” Myungsoo replies, not admiring the necklace but May herself.

She doesn’t notice, and lifts her head to look up at Myungsoo, he looks at her and gives her a smile, and she smiles back warmly.

She then remembers how lonely she will be on her actual birthday and sighs.

“What’s wrong?” Myungsoo tilts his head to the side

“Oppa... I’m going to be so lonely on my birthday... I wish I could see my parents” She says leaning her head on his chest.

He pats her hair “Don’t worry too much; maybe you can give them a video call?”

She lifts her head and thinks about his suggestion then nods her head “Maybe...Anyway what are the others doing downstairs?”

“Playing video games...Want to join?” He asks

“Hmm, sure why not” She stands up from her seat and fixes her clothes.

“Come on” he says grabbing her hand and walking out the room back to the living room downstairs. May blushes. Myungsoo has never held her hand before and it felt odd to her, but nice at the same time. She didn’t let her hand go; she thought it would seem really rude so she just left it entwined in his.

“Oh there they are, coming down the stairs!” She hears Woohyun shout and quickly releases her grip on Myungsoo’s hand, shoots past him and on the sofa, trying to hide her red face.

Myungsoo eventually catches up and sits next to her, chuckling to himself. She grabs a pillow and whacks it on his head.

“Oww” he exclaims as he rubs his head, She just sticks her tongue out at him, making him laugh even more.

“What is up with you two?” Sung Gyu says raising his eyebrow.

“Nothing!” They both reply at the same time and end up bursting out laughing again. Gyu just shakes his head.

“Anyway, give me a control pad I want to play too” May says grabbing a game controller making herself comfortable.

They play for a few hours before it gets really late. The only two people awake are Myungsoo and Sun Gyu, playing their last game. Dongwoo and Woohyun were snoring on the floor, Sungjong and Sungyeol had fallen asleep on the sofas and May had fallen asleep leaning on Myungsoo’s shoulder.

“Yaaay I won!” Sung Gyu shoats and waves his hands in the air.

“Shhh everyone’s sleeping” Myungsoo says hushing Sung Gyu.

“What do we do with all these lot, it will be impossible to move them from here”

“Hmm I dunno... Just let them sleep, not like May ever has minded before” Myungsoo turns to look over at May on his shoulder and smiles. “Yaa May, wake up” He nudges her slightly, but no luck, she just wrinkles her nose and fidgets then goes back to sleep. Myungsoo giggles and repositions himself so he can pick her up.

He lifts her up and takes her to her bedroom, while Sung Gyu goes and finds himself a guest bedroom to sleep in.

Myungsoo rests her gently onto her bed and pulls back so he can tuck her in, but she still has a firm grip around his neck. “Oh damn” He mutters to himself and tries again to release her grip. She just pulls him closer and he ends up falling onto the bed. “Great” He says sarcastically as he pushes her so she budges down to make some room for himself. “If you can’t beat them join them” He says to himself before getting in beside her, pulling the duvet up and tucking them both in. Eventually he falls asleep next to her.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OOOOH me gosh! Lol! How's everyone? Sorry about late update been verrrrryy busy :( Hope you liked the chapter though :)

Please Subscribe, Comment and upvote!! Love you readers! <3

Darkmay xx