Noraebang!!~

My ever so detailed dream!

-At the Karaoke Room-

 “I’m a, I’m a I’m a mother, father gentleman~~” Infinite sung in sync, as they danced to the song, swaying their hips side to side, as May watched in hysterical fits of laughter. She really enjoyed their performance, and it really did uplift the mood and made everyone want to just mess around and play.

“OKAY OKAY! GUYS! LISTEN!” Hoya taps his glass with his chopstick to hush everyone. When the noise dies down he carries on “So, since it’s May’s ‘Birthday’, why don’t we let her pick and sing the next song!”

Everyone cheered, and May sunk into her seat trying to hide herself, but obviously couldn’t because they were in a secluded room.

No one has ever heard May sing yet, every time May would join them at the Noraebang she would just watch their little playful acts, but never once did she herself get up and sing.

“Come on May! Pleaseee~” Sungjong flutters his eyelashes at May hoping she would agree, but she just shook her head.

“No, I don’t want to; I sound like a dying seal”

Myungsoo scoffs at her comment, as he leans on the wall  ... only Myungsoo has ever heard May sing, and that was also by accident.

She was singing in her room, as loud and powerful as she could, but never noticed Myungsoo enter her house. He went to check out who was singing, and found May in her room singing till her lungs would pop and crying her eyes out at the same time.

He was so shocked. He thought May had probably left on the radio too loud or something because there was such a beautiful and harmonious sound coming out from her, well until she saw him at the door of her room.

Myungsoo was curious on her amazing talent, and asked her why she hid it from them. She explained everything to him and that this was her last time to sing, and she vowed she never wanted to sing ever again after what happened a few months back.

“Ahhh come on!! It doesn’t matter it’s just fun, you don’t have to sing well to have a good time you know” Woohyun added

“No, I’m having a perfectly good time watching you guys thanks” She says crossing her arms

“Hey! Not fair! Just once MAY! Promise we won’t tell anyone about your bad singing skills!” Dongwoo pleads

Myungsoo laughs to himself when hearing this. Sungkyu looks at him weirdly “Why’s he laughing! RUDE! Why don’t you try persuading her then, if you think it’s that simple?”

Myungsoo just gives a ‘Shall we show them what you’re made of’ glance to May followed by a wink. May sighs, thinks about it for a second and then gets up without saying anything grabs a microphone from Sungjong and another from Woohyun and gives one of them to Myungsoo.

Everyone just stares gob smacked at how easily Myungsoo just did that, he didn’t even have to say a single word and she got up, but they were pleading on their hands and knees and she wouldn’t get up.

“Do you know Summer Nights?” May asks Myungsoo and he nods. With that she punches in the numbers on the machine and gets herself ready.

Everyone watches intensively, as the music starts to play.

The performance ends and May and Myungsoo bow. Everything is silent until all of a sudden everyone stands up from their seat cheering and clapping, applauding May for her amazing and perfect performance. Myungsoo gives May a wink and she blushes a tint of red before shouting at everyone.

“OKAY GUYS You heard me sing, that’s final no more!” She shoves the microphone into Woohyun’s chest, making him stagger a bit, before sitting back down in her place.

“Yaa!! May you were awesome!!!!” Everyone shouts

May just blows air at her fringe

“You didn’t even break a sweat!” They carried on

This got her a bit annoyed and she gave death glares to everyone making them all shut up instantly and park themselves down onto their seats. Myungsoo sniggered at them and sat next to May handing her a drink.

“Thanks” She said taking it from his hand and glugging it all down in one shot.

“Slow down flower” Myungsoo says taking the bottle off her and drinking it himself, May gives him an annoyed look and rolls her eyes.

Everyone else sat there watching the two, not saying a single word because they knew they wouldn’t make it out alive if they did. But it was so awkward watching how close they were, how they would share things so easily, it was like a whole different atmosphere when the two were together... as if they were a couple.... but they weren’t.

May always says to him that he is like an older brother, that’s why they act like that... but everyone seemed to have their own views, even though she didn’t agree with any of them.

“Urrgh! It’s so weird having you stare at us like that! It’s abnormal enough that you guys are so quiet, so I allow you to speak, but anyway I want to go home now, it’s getting late and I have something to finish off” May says getting up from her seat, slinging her bag over her shoulder and leaving the room with Myungsoo trailing behind her.

After May finishes her sentence everyone bursts out from their silence trap and they all act as if they were caged up or something, shouting out bizarre things, before following the two out of the Noraebang into the two cars.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WAAAAAAAAA! Bet you didn't see that one comming ;) I wonder why she quit singing huuuuh? hehe

Comment, Subscribe and upvote!!! Love you readerrr <3

Darkmay Xx