Surprise!...Maybe Not

My ever so detailed dream!

“This is so stupid!” May says as she places the rest of the boxes into the paper bag and places it into the car. She gets into the driver’s seat, buckles her belt and drives off to the Woolim Ent. building.

 

She stops just outside and puts on some shades, then drives into the car park and parks her car near the entrance of the building. She waits in her car as told by Woohyun. “This seems so fishy” She says looking around being careful she isn’t spotted by crazed Infinite fans.

 

Soon a guy wearing a long trench coat and shades comes out of the building entrance and taps on May’s car door. She comes out and he whispers “Follow me” and looks around before taking his move towards the entrance again. May follows behind the man that looks ever so familiar. “I thought he said I won’t know the person that will me in” She mutters under her breath. She soon spots the persons wing earring, and she grins knowing that this person is definitely who she thought it was in the first place. “So it was fishy after all, as I thought, Okay I’ve sussed it out already, when shall I tell him I know what’s going on?” She thinks.

 

She taps his shoulder “Ajussi! Your disguise isn’t that good you know, You forgot to take your earring out” She grins at his now dumb struck face and then runs passed him and into the room before Dongwoo realises that she has found out that it’s him and then runs after her.

 

She runs into the dark room and whispers “She’s here guys! On the count of three!” She says giggling slightly and runs behind one of the sofas.

 

Dongwoo enters the room panting and the light flash on with everyone screaming “SUPRISE!!” But then soon go silent and look at each other confused when they see an out of breath Dongwoo.

(Imagine It's cake, oh and Myungsoo isn't holding the cake, Woohyun is)

 

Then May pops out from behind the sofa and shouts “Surprise!” and laughs “You really think I would fall for your plan? You know none of your plans have ever worked out with me” She says grinning with her hand on her hip

 

“AISH! Dongwoo-ah! How can you ruin it!? How did you find out?” Woohyun asks May looking certain that his plan should have worked out.

 

“Mr Dinosaur here forgot to take out his very cute wing earring” She winks at Dongwoo who is now flushed in embarrassment.

 

“I tried to tell them before” A voice comes from behind the pack of boys, where Myungsoo is leaning on the wall with his arms crossed.

 

May smirks “Well, you didn’t do a very good job of it”

 

He leans off the wall and walks up to May, then stops in front of her and takes something out of his pocket. “Saeng-il chuuk-hah-hae (Happy Birthday)” He says and gives May a small box then without saying any more he leaves the room.

 

“Aish! What a rude boy! He didn’t even wait for her to cut the cake, we were meant to all give them at the same time! And he didn’t even give her a birthday hug!” Sungkyu rants on about Myungsoo’s behaviour while May smiles at the present she had received and places it in her pocket, not listening to anything Sungkyu was saying. “Right May?” He finishes his sentence and looks at her.

 

“Hum?” She looks up bewildered and sees that everyone is waiting for her to say something “Mm” She hums in agreement to whatever they were talking about, and then places her gaze on the shut door that Myungsoo just left from.

 

“Anyway! Enough about him! This is May’s Day, come on May!! Let’s cut the cake!!” SungJong shouts even more excited than May seems.

 

May snaps out of her trance and then shakes her head “Oh yeah... anyway guys...why did you plan this so early, it isn’t even my birthday yet... well not until the weekend” She says walking over to the group of boy’s surrounding the cake.

 

“Aah well, since we had a very busy schedule on your birthday we decided to celebrate it today! Since we had a free day” Sungyeol says handing over the knife to May.

 

 May takes the knife and cuts into the cake while everyone claps and cheers. Everyone then starts to sing “Saeng-il chuuk-hah hamnida!... etc.” May bobs her head until the song finishes and a few tears escape from her watery eyes.

 

“Awww May flower is crying” Woohyun gives her a hug; May laughs through her tears and whacks his chest.

 

“Oppa~” She says a bit annoyed

 

He backs away slightly, making it look as if he was alarmed with his hands up “Sorry sorry, I forgot only Myungsoo is allowed to call you that right?” He winks at her. She just whacks him again and bursts out laughing, everyone laughs too.

 

“Okay what did I miss?” Myungsoo says walking back into the room with 22 balloons in his hand that was covering his face.

 

“Soo?” May asks trying to look past the balloons.

 

He moves the balloons from his face and grins “Do you think I would leave you without a hug?” He raises his eyebrow and spreads his arms out.

 

May just giggles as she walks up to him and he wraps his arms around her waist “I wouldn’t have left without one” She says while wrapping her arms around his neck and hugging him back. He chuckles at her comment, before she lets go and takes the balloons out of his hands. “Gomawa” She thanks him.

 

“No problem flower” He winks at her, May blushes and then scoffs trying to hide her red face. Myungsoo smiles at her action and turns her around and pushes her towards the other members. “Aren’t you going to give me cake?”

 

“Oh yeah” May cuts a slice and is about to feed him but he stops her.

 

“Wait, let me give you some first” he takes the slice out of her hand and she takes a bite out of the piece. She is about to cut another slice for him, since she bit that slice but he stops her again “What are you doing? I’ll just eat this” He places the bitten slice in her hand.

 

She looks at him oddly, “But I just ate from it”

 

“So” he shrugs his shoulders, then points in his mouth “Ahhh” May just simply giggles at his action and shoves the cake in his mouth, and grins sheepishly at his shocked expression. He had cake all over his mouth, trying to eat what was in his mouth. Everyone was laughing.

 

He his lips “Mmm that was good, I bet it was because you had some of the same slice”

 

May thumps him in the head “Behave!” she says sticking her tongue out at him.

 

“Owww” he says rubbing his head

 

“You deserved that one” Sungkyu says between laughs. Myungsoo just purses his lips in annoyance as everyone laughs at him.

 

“Okay guys! Let’s go play at the Noraebang! (Karaoke room)” Sungjong runs out and everyone follows him

 

---------------------------

OMG!!! Loool Myung got bopped in the head XD What's going to happen in the Karaoke room?? find out in the next chapter :P Sorry to keep you waiting I was very very busy! With exams, graduation, mom leaving soon and all :(

Anyways hope you enjoyed the chapter!! Please leave a comment and upvote!

Darkmay Xx