Shock!

My ever so detailed dream!

-2 Days later-

(What’s in bold is in English)

“Aish! Why do these guys eat so much? Making me do this on my brithday” May says piling rice in the boxes.

Soon a knock comes at the door so May goes to open it.

“Annyeong! Saeng-il chuuk-hah-hae” Myungsoo greets with a 1000 watt smile as he enters the house.

“Annyeong Oppa! Gomawa! I’m nearly finished, you can watch something while you wait”

“Ah neh” He says and plonks himself on the Sofa switching the TV on.

Some time passed and another knock came at the door. May went to get it.

“Surprise!!”

To her shock, her whole family was at the door, right in front of her.

“Omma! Abu Ji! Everyone! It’s so good to see all your faces! Come inside!” She says over excited at meeting her family. She ushers them in.

“Oppa, meet my family” May says as she enters the living room. Myungsoo sits up and makes himself presentable.

“Annyeonghaseyo” He stands up and bows 90 degrees.

They bow back and look at May weirdly.

“Ahh yeah this is Myungsoo” She introduces him, He bows again and sits down.

“Ah yeah, the guy you told us about, he’s part of that Infinite group right?” May’s sister asks

“Yeah that’s right, how have you guys been anyway? I’ve missed you guys sooo much!”

“We’ve been fine! How have you been more like, living alone here in Korea?”

“It’s been good so far! And I have awesome neighbours, so I’m doing fine”

“Good good”

May makes some tea and they all have a good time talking to each other and some time passes.

“Oh no, I nearly forgot the boys lunch boxes, I’ll be right back” May gets up and runs over to the kitchen. She can still see her family from the kitchen since there isn’t a wall parting, so she helps Myungsoo with translations by shouting it out past the worktops.

She soon gets into her chores, that she zones out from everything, and even forgets her family is there, only thinking Myungsoo is in the house.

“Oppa come try this kimchi” May asks him.

He gets up from his seat bows, and goes into the kitchen.

“Ahh!” He says opening his mouth. She puts some kimchi in his mouth and he pretends to bite her.

“Ah!” She quickly takes her hand out and playfully whacks him on the chest, and they both burst out laughing.

Just at that moment she remembers her family and her head shoots towards the living room, where everyone is looking at her like she committed a crime. Her face turning bright red, she looks back at Myungsoo pushing her hair behind her ear, then quickly packs his bento and literally pushes him out the house.

Myungsoo confused as ever on what is happening.

“I’ll text you later why” She says then quickly shuts the door on him, wipes her sweat and takes a deep breath, before heading back to the living area, all the way thinking “, , !”

Finally reaching her family everyone looks at her again devastated at what they had seen, she gulps and sits in front of them ready to explain herself.

“What was that about?” Her Brother asks raising his tone.

May explains that Myungsoo is just a brother to her, and that it’s a normal thing for them to do, like how siblings act. She also said that he was only joking around and hoped they would understand.

They did understand May in some sense but were still a bit uncertain about the whole thing.

“Err...Oh! Let me show you your rooms!” She says trying to change the whole topic.

After showing them their rooms everyone took some time to unpack their things and May went downstairs to prepare something to eat. All this time she had thought her birthday would be dull and she would have no one to celebrate it with, but now her family is here just for her, it could be the best thing she could ever want.

“Mmmm smells nice, what are you making?” Her mom says as she enters the kitchen.

“Ah your favourite brown rice and I made some kebabs too” She grins

They have a good time together and time passes quickly and then it soon becomes night. Everyone went into their rooms for the nights rest.

May got changed into her night clothes and sat at the edge of her bed and took her phone out, she was about to text Myungsoo the whole situation, but it would be too long. It would be easier if she just told him face to face, so she just texts him that she is coming to their apartment.

He texts back saying to text him when she arrives outside, so he can open the door without her disturbing anyone.

Without thinking May rushes out the house before anyone could notice she was gone. She texts him as soon as she reaches the apartment and he opens the door slightly so she can get inside.

 As May enters, his eyes widen and his face turns bright red. He looks the other way and coughs.

May looks at him confused on his actions then looks down at herself, realising she had her night dress on she turns red too. Myungsoo sighs and leaves the room. After a few seconds he comes back into the room with a blanket and wraps it around May.

“Gomawa, are the others asleep?” She asks looking around at the empty room.

“Ah yeah”

“Why are you still up?”

I was waiting for your text”

“ahh” May nods

May explains the whole thing about her family and Myungsoo gives an understanding look.

“Oppa do you have any ice-cream?”

“Yeah I’ll go get some”

“Gomawa!”

He gets up to go get some ice-cream and May thinks of a plan to trip him over. She ties a thin piece of thread to the bottom of the doorway to the kitchen. Being the doof May was, she hadn’t thought the plan through very well and she waited in front of the door.

“I think Dongwoo ate all the ice-cream” He says shouting from the kitchen on his way out. Not looking he trips on the string falling straight on top of May. Both groaned in pain.

May tried moving out the way but because he was too heavy for her she couldn’t move anywhere. The words “, , , ” kept repeating in her head.

Finally regaining consciousness, Myungsoo groans in pain again and lifts his head slowly. Realising he just fell on top of May he looks straight at her and smirks.

The voice in May’s head screams “SHIIIIIT! Oh no he’s going to take revenge!” she tries to squirm out of position, but he grabs her hands and adjusts his own position so that he traps May so she can’t move.

Myungsoo’s smirk grows even bigger, and the voice in May’s head screams again “EEEP OTOKE OTOKE?” as he moves his head closer to hers.

Just as his eyes meet hers, May  goes blank, he moves even closer and their lips touch.

Just at that moment Sung Gyu comes out of his room to go to the bathroom, but ends up seeing May and Myungsoo on the floor causing him to blush bright red. May hears the footsteps and clicks back in to reality, She pushes Myungsoo off, and runs out the door dropping the blanket in the process.

As soon as she reaches home, she runs straight to the kitchen and grabs a bottle of water from the fridge. Glugging the whole bottle down she leans on the fridge.

Thinking of what just happened tears start to flow out of her eyes... not because Myungsoo had kissed her...but because Sung Gyu had seen it... And that now if Sung Gyu told the manager, Myungsoo would get into trouble, and she thought all of this would be entirely her fault.

She takes a big sigh and slides down the fridge, she cups her face in her hands and cries even more. After a while of crying she reaches for her phone in her dress pocket to check the time...but she couldn’t feel it there. She started to look everywhere around her but she still couldn’t find it. She sighs again and then a knock comes at the kitchen window causing her to look that way.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DUN DUN DUN!! Oh damn May's crying :O Who's that at the window???

Thanks for reading this cahpter, hope you enjoyed it! <3 Love you readers!

Darkmay xx