My dream!

My ever so detailed dream!

My Dream 

Background Info I somehow knew :/

I am 22 years old, and have been living in South Korea for 1 year now and can speak fluent Hangul.  I had designed my own house before moving, it is oddly shaped but everything was modern and fit well together. Everything was open planned and the kitchen and living space had no wall parting, only a kitchen counter had parted the rooms. It had 5 guest bedrooms which were all on suite; it had a balcony and another sitting room in the landing upstairs. It also had an arcade room and an art room for my paintings.  I lived on the same street as INFINITE. There apartment was just down the road. We have been close neighbours for a long time. We were so close that every time INFINITE went to training sessions I would pack them a bento box and send it off to them. I got particularly more close to one member of INFINITE and that was Myungsoo (L). All the INFINITE members were like brothers to me and cared for me a lot.

Start of Dream

I was in my house preparing the bento box for the boys when I hear a knock at the door. I go to open it and it is Myungsoo, I apparently had invited him because the others went to train but he had a separate schedule a bit later on. We greeted each other as per normal and he sat down in the living room and switched on the TV. This seemed to be a normal thing he would do when he would come over. A bit of time passed and another knock had come at the door, so I go to open it. To my surprise it was my whole family! They had come to surprise visit me in Korea. I was so excited and happy to see them and showed them in. I introduced my family members to Myungsoo and went to turn the kettle on and make everyone some tea.

My family could not speak Hangul so I had to keep shouting from the kitchen the translation when they would speak to Myungsoo. We were all having a good time chatting away and laughing that I had forgotten about finishing the bento boxes. I had just then realised that I hadn't finished them and quickly went to the kitchen to finish it off. I was making some kimchi and I oddly zoned out and forgot my family had actually come, and only thought Myungsoo was in the house. I called Myungsoo to the kitchen to taste the kimchi I had made. So I fed him some and he playfully bites my finger so I laugh and push him back. Just then I clicked back and realised that my family had just seen all that. I was so embarrassed i flushed bright red. Without thinking I packed the boxes as fast as I could and shoved the bag in Myungsoo's hands and literally pushed him out the door, while he was bowing goodbye to everyone. At the door I told him I would text him the situation later. He nods and leaves. I come back in the room thinking in my head " " when entering the room all my family look at me like o.O 'what the heck just happened?' I quickly sit down with them and explain the whole situation and said to them that he is just like a brother to me and it’s a normal thing etc. They understood what I meant but were still a bit iffy about the whole thing.

I tried to change the subject by showing them my house and allocating them to the rooms they would be staying in. When it came for them to sleep I went up to my room and was texting Myungsoo. I was about to text him the situation, when I thought just telling him face to face would  be much easier, so I tell him that I am coming over to the apartment. He texts back saying that to text him when I am outside. So without thinking again! I get out of bed and rush out the door before anyone could see me leave.

I text him that I am outside the apartment and Myungsoo opens the door slightly so I can come in. As I come inside his eyes widen and his face goes bright red and he looks the other way. I got confused on why he was doing that then looked down at myself and realised I hadn’t changed from my very inappropriate night clothes , I go crimson red in the face and he sighs and leaves the room. After a few seconds he comes back with a blanket and puts it around me. I thank him and asked if the other members were still asleep. He replied with a yes and then I asked why he was still awake. He said he was waiting for my text, and I nodded.

So I started to explain the whole situation to him about what happened and about my family etc. He understood my whole situation. I got hungry so I told him I wanted some ice-cream. He went into the kitchen to grab some ice cream when I thought I should pull a trick on him. So I tied a thin piece of thread to the bottom of the doorway to the kitchen. Being the doof I was, I never thought the plan through and waited in front of the door. He came out and tripped over the string and fell right on top of me. We both groaned in pain. I tried to move out the way but he was too heavy and I couldn’t move anywhere. The words " " kept repeating in my head.

He finally lifts his head as he gains consciousness and groans in pain again. Realising he just fell on top of me he looks straight at me and smirks. The voice in my head screams "SHIIITT!! Oh no he’s going to take revenge!"  I try to squirm out of position, but he grabs my hands and adjusts his position so that I am trapped and cannot move. His smirk grows even bigger. The voice in my head screams again "EEEP! OTOKE? OTOKE?" as he moves his head closer to mine, just as his eyes hit mine I zone out. He moves even closer and kisses me. Just then Sung Gyu comes out of his room to go to the bathroom, but sees me and Myungsoo on the floor and blushes.

I click back into reality and see that Sung Gyu comes in, I push Myungsoo off and run out the door. When I reach home I run straight to the kitchen open the fridge and grab a bottle of water, glug it all down and lean on the fridge.

Thinking of what just happened I start to cry.. Not because Myungsoo had kissed me.. But because Sung Gyu had seen it.. And that now he would get into trouble with the Manager, and that it would be my entire fault. I take a big sigh and slide down the fridge, cup my face in my hands and cry even more. I then reach for my phone from my pocket to see what the time was.. When I couldn’t feel it there... I started looking everywhere but I couldn’t find it anywhere. I sigh again and then a knock comes at the kitchen window....

My Dream Ends.