NEW YEAR SPECIAL!

My ever so detailed dream!

"3...2...1..."

"HAPPY NEW YEAR!"

As the fireworks went off all at once, Infinite, May and her family all watch in awe out in the back garden as the beautiful lights filled the sky. 

As they watched, May leaned her head on Myungsoo's shoulder without realising and he turned his head towards May, smiled and wrapped  his arm around her waist.

May lifts her head up and blushes ten shades of red realising what she had just done. She quickly moves hiding her face and grabs the food off the table handing it to everyone, avoiding Myungsoo's gaze, but she hadn't noticed another person had already seen everything that had happened.

Myungsoo pulls her into the room next door and closes the door behind him.  As he does this he pushes her against the wall, trapping her between his arms. She looks at him with a shocked expression, making his lips fold up into a smirk.

"M..Mm..m" May stutters

"Shh" He places his finger onto her lips. She stops immediately.

His eyes peirce deep into hers, causing her to loosen her lips. As she does this Myungsoo's eyes fall down towards her lips. Inching closer their breathes heard clearly, soon their lips connect into a passionate and sensual kiss.

Cupping her face bringing the kiss deeper, May wraps her arms around his neck for support. Their rythmes matched as they got deeper and deeper only stopping for quick breathes. Shortly their lips part, their eyes meet as they take deep breathes, panting, they both bring their lips close for a last small but love filled kiss and then smile at each other tenderly.

"Happy New Year May" Myungsoo says grinning as he May's face with the back of his hand. 

"Happy New Year Myungy" She says grinning back. But then Myungsoo's smile turns into a frown and then a serious face. May looks at his questioningly. "What's wrong Myungsoo?"

"May.." He pauses and looks at her "When will you tell your parents about us?"

May is taken aback by his words and looks down at the floor. He lifts her head up from her chin and she bites her lip in response to his look.

"I..I don't think it's the right time yet" His gowing eyes darken in sadness at her answer. "Just give me some time... maybe next week or even before they go"

"Please May, Don't make it too long" Myungsoo slides his fingers accross the necklace on May's neck. 

She places her hand over his "I won't be" saying this he lifts his head and smiles at her

"Come on they must be waiting for us" Saying this they both leave the room.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you enjoyed the chapter! AND HAPPY NEW YEAR GUYS! :D 

<3<3<3

Darkmay xxx