Forgetful

My ever so detailed dream!
*Beep beep*
May's morning alarm rings, and she gets up out of bed as usual. Brushing her teeth she remembers the night before and wonders what will happen now. Hopefully nothing changes and everything wil be fine she thinks.
 
May gets ready for her morning grocery shopping which she does with one of the members every week. This week she's going with Hoya, which will be fun. Hoya knows how to joke around and make the atmosphere jolly, also he goes mad when he sees something purple.
 
She first goes to wake everyone up and then makes them breakfast before leaving a note at the table and leaving the house. She reaches halfway down the road and spots Hoya waiting at the curb with his purple backpack on.
 
"Hoya!" May calls out and waves. Hoya waves back and runs over to May.
 
"Hey May! How's it going?" He asks smiling
 
"I'm alright thanks!" May replies.
 
Their converation carries on as they walk to the grocery store.
 
 
May's family all sit around the dining table and look at each other awkwardly until May's brother spots the sticky note on the tables flower vase.
 
"It says: Enjoy the food, I made everyones favourite :) I have to go out and get the grocery, I won't be long <3" He reads out
 
"Why does she need to go so early in the morning? Couldn't she go later?" May's sister says
 
"Might have been important, we did come without telling her, she probably didn't have enough food at home." Her Mom replies
 
Everyone eats their food and waits for May to arrive back.
 
"I'm home!" May shoats from the front door as she enters with lots of carrier bags. Hoya trails behind her carrying lots of bags too. They both place the bags on top of the kitchen counters. May starts unpacking and Hoya goes to greet May's family. May follows since she has to translate.
 
Hoya bows "Annyeonghaseyo I'm Hoya from Infinite, nice to meet you!" He smiles brightly
 
May translates and her parents greet back. He finishes helping May unpack "Oh, don't forget our lunch" Hoya says before leaving. May just giggles in response and closes the door behind him.
 
May walks back into the sitting room as happy as can be and bursts out "Let's go sight seeing guys!" with a huge grin on her face. More than having to tour her family round korea, May really just needed a break from the things around her, so it was something that would benefit both her and her family.
 
"Where we going?" Her little brother asks her
 
"Hmmm, let's go to the local aquarium!" She grins and everyone agrees.
 
May had loads of fun at the aquarium with her family. Seeing all the different sea creatures and how interesting they were. She enjoyed it so much she had forgotten about getting home early to make the boys lunches.
 
"Oh my gosh is that the time!" May shouts, half choking on her sandwich. What should she do now? Her phone starts to ring and she quickly picks up
 
"Hello" She answers
 
"May are you okay!? You arn't answering the door" Myungsoo shouts from the other side
 
She chuckles "Yeah I'm fine, sorry I didn't tell earlier, I totally forgot but I'm out with my family"
 
"You had me worried! Silly girl!"
 
"I'm so sorry! sorrryyyyy!" She apolagises "Tell you what! I'll get you food and give it to you now okay! Don't bother skipping your meals, you guys work too hard" She says as she fiddles with her necklace
 
"No you have fun with your family we'll manage"
 
"Don't be silly! just wait 15 minutes, I'm on my way" 
 
"Okay, but if you can't, don't bother"
 
"Oh shush" She says before hanging up. Everyone looks at May questionably "Guys change of plan, we're going to take a tour of the Woolim Ent. building, how does that sound?" She half grins a bit worried of the reaction
 
"Yesssss!" Her sister and brothers cheer
 
"But first! We need to buy some food" May marches on and everyone follows behind her. She quickly orders the food and then they all bus it to the Woolim building, since May didn't take her car. 
 
As they reach outside, May takes her phone out of her pocket and dials a number
 
"Hello Sungyu?"
 
"You here?" He asks 
 
"Yeah"
 
"Okay I'm coming out" He hangs up
 
May soon spots Sungyu come out of the building with his shades and his collars up, He talks to the security guards and then ushers May and her family in.
Pulling his collars down and taking his shades off, He bows and greets her parents "Annyeonghaseyo I'm Kim Sungyu from Infinite, nice to meet you" 
May translates and her family greet him back. They soon reach the room where everyone is and enter.
 
"Mayyyy!" All the boys cheer, grab the food off her and bow 90 degrees to her family before opening up the food packaging. Myungsoo was at the dresser getting his hair done.
 
"Go ahead an explore the room as you like" Sungyu says to May to translate to her family. Her family soon wonder around the room, looking at all the cool gadgets and things that kpop idols use.
 
Since May has nothing to explore, since shes seen it all, she sits at the table the boys are eating at.
 
"Want to eat?" Sungjong asks her 
 
May shakes her head "No, I just ate" She smiles warmly, thanking Sunjong for the offer. Myungsoo walks upto the table and sits next to May. Feeling a bit awkward, May blushes a hint of red. Everyone notices and sniggered stuffing food into their mouths to stop their laughing. 
 
"Yaa! Leave May petal alone" Myungsoo says and ruffles May's hair
 
"Yaa!" May shouts at Myungsoo giving him evils as she fixes her hair
 
"Wa" He says shocked "Kyupta (Cute)" 
 
She pinches his nose
 
"Aaah!" He cries out in pain and May just sticks her tongue out at him.
 
This made Myungsoo smirk and was the right moment for him to quickly steal a kiss from May's lips as she pulled her tongue back in.
 
Myungsoo grinned and May just blinked a few times in shock before turning bright red
 
Before May could say anything Myungsoo picked his chopsticks up to eat and changed the subject "Did you have a nice time out with your family?" He asks as he picked up a chicken peice and popped it in his mouth.
 
---------------------------------------------------------------------
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY Updated ! FINALLY! Thanks to those who have waited so patiently! i HOPE YOU ENJOY! 
love you readers! <3
Darkmay xx