Talk about the past

My y Beasts

Haeri was sitting beside Kai and in front of her were six boys starring at them. Jung Kook came out from the kitchen with two bottles of coke in his hands and looked at his hyungs. 

"Could you please stop starring at her? She is not an alien! She is really human." He handed his sister and Kai the cold drinks and sat beside her. 

"She is extremely cute." J-Hope made grabby hands and wanted to hug her again when Jung Kook glared at him making the elder boy pull his hands back immediately. 

"She doesn´t look like you at all! Not even a tiny bit!" Tae Hyung smirked and next to him Namjoon chuckled.

"Yup! She is cute and you are... well.." Jimin teased the younger boy and looked at him from head to toe. Jung Kook pouted as Suga walked over and ruffled his hair smiling. Haeri looked at them and started to chuckle as well. 

"Noona! You as well?" The youngest boy hit her arm playfully and looked away as if he was hurt.

"Okay, okay. I am sorry!" Haeri poked his cheek giggling softly. Jung Kook smiled and looked back at her. 

"Well let me introduce my Hyungs to you!" Jung Kook smiled excitedly and pointed at them.

"This is the eldest hyung, Jin-hyung. He is a silent guy but don´t worry he isn´t mean. He just seems a bit cold, right hyung?" Jung Kook smiled at the guy that has been silent the whole time and Jin only glared back at him. 

"Don´t be so mean! We have guests!" Suga pocked Jin´s head lightly.

"Well that was Suga, better known as the Bandana-umma. He really loves bandanas." Suga smiled pointing at his bandana on his head proudly. Haeri chuckled softly.

"So cute." J-Hope squealed and jumped on Nam Joon hugging him tightly.

"Hyung let go! Get hold of yourself please!" Nam Joon tried to pull the elder boy off of him. 

"These two are J-Hope and Nam Joon. Joon-hyung is a glasses-addict! And J-Hope hyung is a bit touchy so stay far away from him." Jung Kook pointed at Haeri warning her as she just nodded slowly. Kai was carefully watching J-Hope.

"Don´t worry, I´ll take care of myself. I know how to deal with erted touchy people!" Haeri pointed to Kai who frowned surprised and the other boys laughed all beside Jin. 

"Well, let´s go on. This is Tae Hyun or V for short." V waved to Haeri playfully and smirked slightly. 

"The last one is Jimin-hyung!" Jung Kook pointed at the boy whom she had seen first. 

"Hyung?" Haeri pointed at him surprised an looked at Jung Kook. "He is your hyung? He is older?" She asked not beliving it. 

Jung Kook nodded slowly. "He is also older than V-hyung. He is older than me by two years." 

"Wait that means Kai is only older than him by a year? I thought Kai would be older than him by at least five years... Wah Kai you look really old!" She pointed at her best friend beside her and looked at him shocked.

"YAH!" Kai yelled at her. "I don´t look old. He just looks too young. I am manly not old." Haeri shook her head rolling her eyes. "Of course, manly." 

"Don´t roll your eyes, you fatty!" Kai pinched both of Haeri´s cheeks hard.

"Ouch... I am not fat you mean bat!" Haeri ruffled his hair forgetting about the seven boys watching them and continued her little ´fight´ with Kai. Jin raised his left eyebrow and Jung Kook fake coughed to gain back his sister´s attention. Kai and Haeri stopped fighting and looked at them embarrassed. They immediately let go of each other and Kai put his hair back in place as Haeri rubbed her red cheeks. 

"Is that guy your boyfriend?" J-Hope asked pouting disappointed. Jung Kook´s eyes widened as he looked between his sister and the tall boy beside her. 

"No, we are just best friends." Haeri waved her hands in front of her face and pouted.

"Why do people always think I am dating this meanie?" Kai scoffed.

"You should be thankful that people think that someone gorgeous like me would date you!" Haeri sighed and shook her head. 

"My name is Haeri. I am Jung Kook´s sister and older than him by a year which means I am younger than all of you. Thank you for taking care of him for all this time." Haeri bowed while introducing herself and ignored Kai. The boys shook their heads and smiled at her.

"Jung Kook is not only your brother. He is also a member of our family. There is no need to thank us for anything." Nam Joon smiled and ruffled her hair gently.

"Welcome to the Bts family dongsaeng." Jimin smiled at her cutely.

"I still can´t believe you are my Oppa!" Haeri chuckled looking at him. Kai looked at her surprised. They knew each other for seven years already but she still didn´t call him Oppa. And now she was calling this guy Oppa, who knew her for less than a day?

"Noona, what happened to you seven years ago? I tried to find you often but couldn´t." Jung Kook took her hands in his. 

"After I was adopted I ran away from that family because I really missed you and ran back to the foster home to find you but there they told me that you had run away as well. I walked around to find you but couldn´t. Soon enough Minho-Oppa found me on the street and brought me to his and Taemin´s house where he decided to adopt me. Someone there promised me to find you someday, so I stayed there and made great friends." Jung Kook nodded listening to his sister´s story. 

"Where have you been all this time?" She asked her brother.

"Well after I broke out I was on the streets having nowhere to go to but soon Nam Joon and Jin-hyung found me and took care of me. Soon our group was getting bigger and we became Bts, one of Seoul´s most feared gangs." He smirked proudly. 

"We are not a gang Kiddo!" Suga hit the back of the younger´s head. We only fight to defend ourselves. We have never killed anyone don´t worry." He looked at Haeri and smiled but she didn´t know if she could calm down. 

"I am sorry Jung Kook." She gently put her hand on the taller boys cheek. "I wasn´t able to look after you after our parents died." Haeri looked really hurt. Jung Kook´s eyes widened as well as the eyes of his six friends. Jin sat up and looked at the younger girl.

"Noona, you don´t know?" Jung Kook pulled down the hand of his sister and held it tightly as she looked confused as well as Kai beside her. 

"Father is still living. He was here a couple of weeks ago." Jung Kook said slowly afraid of his younger sister´s reaction. Haeri´s body started shaking as she pulled her hands back.

*Could it be true? The man who tried to kill me is still living??*

 

PLEASE LEAVE MANY COMMENTS

THANKS TO ALL THE READERS <3