vampires

My y Beasts

 

Haeri opened her eyes and looked around. It was a nice sunny day and everything was bright. She took a deep breath and stretched her arms. She walked over to the bathroom and took a quick shower before walking down to the kitchen to grab her breakfast. She was glad that at the college she was allowed to wear anything and not any skirt. She hated them and hated dresses as well. High school was hell for her. She hated the school uniform with that navy blue very short skirt. She shook her head at that terrifying thought and walked in her ripped jeans to the kitchen. You could say that Haeri was a bit tomboyish. She never used makeup and thought it was not important. “It´s all about the heart!” she used to say.

“Morning uncle Minie.” She smiled brightly and pecked her uncle’s cheek softly before taking her usual seat next to him.

“Yah! I told you to stop calling me that. I am not that old.” Taemin glared at her as she chuckled. Taemin wasn't her uncle but as she knew how much he hated being called this way she by saying uncle all the time. 

“Ajusshi don´t yell so early in the morning.” Kai walked in shirtless and with bed hair as his older brother, Taemin glared at him.

“Yah, I am your hyung! Don´t call me that you brat.” Taemin threw a knife at him but Kai swiftly avoided it. Taemin continued throwing knives and forks at his brother who was disappearing every time and appearing at another place. Haeri watched their so called game eating her bread. This happened almost each and every day and normal human would think they are crazy. But well they weren´t crazy, they were Vampires.

She looked at her watch and her brown eyes widened. “Damn so late already!” She ran over grabbing her bag and made her way to the door. “Kim JongIn you better hurry up or you´ll be late!” She yelled before making her way out and running to her college. It was the first day at the second year and she didn´t want to come late.

“Idiot!” Kai shook his head smiling and made his way to his room.

Haeri ran as fast as she could to her classroom not looking at the people next to her. While running she pumped into a guy and fell down.

“Oh… sorry. I am really sorry!” She stood up and bowed as she saw a blond boy and a tall girl next to him. The bell rang and she gasped.

“Damn!” She ran faster to the classroom and as she busted in the teacher looked at her and raised his brow.  

“Haeri again? I thought this year would be different?” She awkwardly smiled at the teacher. It has always been this way but the teachers never complained as she was one of the best students at the school.

“Well as you are late you are going to show the new students the whole college today!” The teacher announced.

“Why me? Kai is not here at all!” She tried to get out of that mess as the teacher pointed at a seat in the back. She looked there and a smirking Vampire waved at her slowly. She scoffed and walked to her seat next to him.

“That´s not fair!” She mumbled as Kai was laughing.

“I could have taken you with me you know? Teleporting isn´t that bad!” He smirked more as she shook her head. He knew exactly that she hated it because she´d always grow dizzy after teleporting with him.

“Well let´s welcome the new students.” The teacher told them to walk in as two students came in. They both looked like models. Haeri noticed that it was the blond boy from just now.

“Hello my name is Jung Daehyun." The boy bowed as all the girls started squealing. The girl next to him bowed shyly as she whisperd that her name was Krystal. 

“Well the two of you can go and sit at the free seat beside Kai and Haeri.” The teacher pointed at both of them. Daehyun made his way to the free seat next to Haeri as Krystal shyly took the seat at JongIn's free side. 

"H-Hello..." Krystal tried to grab Kai's attention but the boy was ignoring her. That was the way Kai used to be around girls. He ignored them totally and acted like they weren't there. Haeri was probably the only girl he has been talking to in ages. 

"Nice to meet you again miss clumsy." Daehyun playfully smirked as Haeri grew slightly red. 

"Sorry about earlier!" Haeri rubbed her hands together in an apologizing manner. 

The first day soon came to an end and Haeri was told to show the newbies around. 

"Well, let's start so we can finish before it gets cold and dark." Haeri announced happily as she smiled at the boy and girl in front of her. Suddenly Daehyun kneeled in front of her and pulled out a small bandage.

"Seems like you hurt yourself earlier." he whisperd and gently started to treat the wound. Again Haeri's face grew red as she didn't know what to do.

"Yah! Pabo did you get hurt again?" Kai who had seen the whole thing walked over with a slight presence of  anger in his voice. Daehyun looked up at him and raised his left brow as Krystal shyly turned red. 

"I am not a pabo!" Haeri poked his forehead. Kai yanked her arm fast and pulled her behind him. 

"As you can see she is hurt so let's make the tour at another day!" he glared at Daehyun who smirked back at him. 

"No problem Kai! I'd be glad to see her again." Kai's eyes slightly turned red from anger as he leand closer to him. 

"Jung Daehyun! Take your little friend there and leave Haeri's side. She has enough Vampires in her life." Haeri who was still behind Kai didn't hear a thing and had no idea that the two new student were like Kai and Taemin. 

"Let's go brat!" Kai glared at Daehyun one last time before he pulled Haeri's arm and dragged her away ignoring her complains. 

 

"Yah, Jongin. Yah kim Jongin. Kai, Stop!!!!" she yelled and yanked her arm back as Kai had been dragging her for a while now. She rubbed the red mark on her arm and looked at him angrily. 

"Idiot what was that for?" she pouted and Kai softend, his anger disappearing completely. 

"Mianhae," he whispered softly and kneeled in front of her. "Come I'll give you a piggyback ride as an apology." Haeri smiled brightly and immediately jumped on his back.

"Aish, did you gain whight again?" Kai as she whined. They were quarreling the whole way home not expecting the surprise wainting for them there.  

DaeHyun-bap-EB-B9-84-EC-97-90-EC-9D-B4-E