Nice to meet you again....

My y Beasts

Haeri felt the warm sun on her bare arms and legs and started to slowly open her eyes and looked around with a small smile forming her red lips. The still sleepy girl rubbed her eyes as she realized that she was in her own room on her bed. She sat up and ruffled her hair wondering how she got here. The last thing she could remember was taking a seat on the couch at Jonghyun´s place and watching the others having fun. But how did she end up in her own room? She shook her head and walked to the bathroom with a soft yawn and took a hot shower. After drying her body with a towel the now wide awake girl got dressed and made her way downstairs to the kitchen. 

"Good morning!" Haeri skipped inside excitedly and greeted Minho and Taemin who were sitting around the table smiling at her. 

"Morning baby. Did you sleep well?" Minho sipped on his coffee and tilted his head slightly watching her making herself a hot chocolate. 

"Yeah, thanks for asking. By the way who brought me home yesterday?" She looked at Taemin who had just finished his milk as he smiled gently.

"Kai did. He carried you home when you fell asleep at the party. Do you know you are a really heavy sleeper?" The young boy chuckled a bit as Haeri nodded with her lips slightly parted. 

"Is he still asleep?" Haeri took her cup and sat down on the chair next to Minho who shook his head.

"He woke up early and left already!" Minho explained as Haeri´s eyes widened surprised.

"Kai woke up early? On Sunday? What happened?" She looked between Taemin and Minho confused. Kai usually slept in on weekend and only woke up when he was getting hungry. Even for school he woke up late and ddidn´t care cause he could always teleport himself there in time. Why would he wake up early today? Something had to be wrong.

"He said he wanted to meet a friend.." Minho said as he saw the confused look on Haeri´s face. He didn´t know why the boy had left either. But he didn´t think too much about it as Kai was old enough to take care of himself. He should know what he is doing, right?

Haeri nodded slowly and finished drinking her hot drink. She then walked up to her room and started doing some work for school. As she was a very smart student she was able to finish the work very soon and looked around her room. The girl started to feel bored and puffed her cheeks frowning. 

"What to do?" She whispered to herself and smiled as her eyes landed on the window. The sun was shining brightly and the weather was great. Even though winter was on the door it wasn´t that cold yet. With a bright grin Haeri decided to go for a walk to the market nearby and come back soon. She ran down excitedly after she changed her cloths and took her jacket.

"I´ll go out for a bit!" She sang as she wore her shoes and looked at the two men in the living room.

"Okay baby just be home before it gets dark okay?" Taemin smiled gently leaning his head on Minho´s chest and wrapping his arms around the elder boy's waist. Haeri smiled nodding and headed outside. She smiled plugging her headphones in her ears and put her hands in her pockets. She walked inside the shop and bought her favorite lollipop and went to buy for it. 

"Haeri, nice to see you my child." The old lady said smiling at the young girl in front of her handing her the lollipop.

"It´s nice to see you too grandma. Do you need any help? I can stay with you if you want me to!" The girl nodded excitedly as the old lady shook her head chuckling pointing to a tall boy working at the other end of the shop.

"I am fine dear. Myungsoo is helping me today!" Haeri looked over to the boy who looked back at her as he heard his name. She smiled at him and waved her hand as he smiled gently waving back and went back to his work immediately. Haeri bowed to the old lady and said goodbye leaving the shop. It was still early so she decided to go for a walk at the park nearby. She made her way there and smiled seeing the bench she used to sit at whenever she came here alone. She sat watching the little kids play with their parents and her heart immediately softened. How many times did she dream of being at the park with her parents and her cute younger brother. Even if he was only younger by a year she always protected him as if she was his mom. As all of these memories came back Haeri looked down, her eyes tearing up. 

"Haeri?" The girl heard her name and looked up slowly to see a smiling girl standing in front of her.

"Oh hi Krystal!" Haeri rubbed the tears out of her eyes and put on a small smile. 

"What are you doing here? Is Kai here as well?" The girl looked around excited. Haeri shook her head blinking and Krystal pouted sighing softly. Haeri looked at her disappointed face and couldn´t help but smirk.

"You like him!" She pointed at Krystal with a wide grin. Krystal avoided the other girls gaze and blushed deeply as the other one chuckled. 

"Cute." Krystal sat down playing with her fingers nervously. Haeri smiled looking at the park again.

"Want me to help you?" Haeri smiled sweetly offering her help. Krystal looked at the younger girl surprised.

"You would?" She asked blinking.

"Of course! You seem like you would take good care of Jongin!" Haeri smiled and nodded. Krystal grinned excited and held the other girls hands in her own tightly. 

"Thank you so much Haeri! I´ll be always thankful to you!" Krystal was jumping up and down excitedly as Haeri chuckled softly. 

After many more questions about Kai, what he liked, what he disliked and what were the things that made him smile Krystal decided to head back home leaving the young girl alone again. Haeri looked at her watch and decided to head home as well as it was getting dark already and Taemin would probably be worried by now. Haeri started walking back home looking down and listening to her favorite music. She wasn´t expecting a boy to come running at her and pumped into her falling down on top of her. She blinked looking up at him and fear was written all over her face as she saw blood all over his body and dripping down from his forehead.

"!" The boy cursed and tried to stand up wincing in pain. 

"A-are you alright?" She mumbled standing up and helping him. 

"YAH!" The heard people yell and the boy´s face grew pale in fear as he started to run away again. "Jeon Jung Kook, you better stop right there or you´re dead meat!" the men ran after him and past the surprised girl. 

"J-jung kook???" She whispered looking after them. It suddenly hit her as her eyes started to widen and without a second thought she started to run after them. Can it be really him? Have I finally found him? All these questions were running in her head as she ran as fast as she could. 

"Jung kook!" She yelled on the top of her lungs as she saw the boy lying on the cold hard ground with four men around him hitting him, stepping on his chest and punching his face. Blood was covering the ground under him and his eyes were closed as he screamed in pain. 

"Lat go of him!" The girl ran over and pushed on man aside kneeling next to the boy and covering him with her own body so she got hit instead. 

"Get out of here you little girl! This has nothing to do with you!" One man yelled dragging her away from her hair. Haeri screamed in pain as she was thrown against the wall. Jung Kook opened his eyes slowly looking at the girl as he frowned. The man was walking over to the boy to kick him again.

"I´ll kill you!" He yelled moving his leg back to kick the boy as Haeri suddenly held his leg tightly.

"Kill me instead!" Tears were streaming down her face as no one understood what was going on. "I have to protect Kookie." She whispered to herself and the boy´s eyes widened as his heart skipped a beat hearing his nickname.

"N-noona?" He whispered trying to sit up. 

"Well, I can kill you both then!" The man smirked pulling out a knife as the girl closed her eyes in fear. *Help me please! Anyone, Taemin, Minho! Please save me....KAI!!* 

 

 

 

PLEASE COMMENT A LOT 

LOVE YOU ALL