Choi Minho

My y Beasts

"We are back!" Haeri shouted as Kai closed the door still carrying her. 

"Welcome back. We are in the kitchen sweety." They heared Taemin yell from the other room and looked at each other confused. 

"Do we have guests?" Haeri asked her best friend as he glared at her.

"Idiot I just got in with you. How would I know?" He shook his head and walked to Taemin´s direction as she followed pouting. 

"So mean..." mumbling she put down her school bag and walked over to the kitchen. She walked in and saw Kai leaning at the door frame. 

"Oh you came hyung?" He asked not surprised. *Hyung?* Haeri blinked and walked inside seeing a man sitting next to Taemin at the kitchen table sipping on his coffee. Haeri´s eyes immediately began to widen as the guy turned around to look at her. 

"OPPA!!!" The girl squealed and jumped to him as Kai put his hands on his ears so they won´t burst. 

"Hey baby!" Minho took the girl in his long strong arms and held her tightly. 

"It´s been so long Oppa. Why are you here? I thought you´d come back in two months." She asked not able to hide her happines. 

"Me and the guys ended the mission earlier than we thought we would so I came back to see you." He smiled warmly at her as she nuzzled her head in his shirt. It´s been a whole year since the two saw each other for the last time and she had missed him so much. She was very glad that he came back earlier. 

The two of them spent the day together and Haeri told him everything that happened in the past year. Taemin was glad to see her happy and smiling brightly while sitting on the couch and talking to Minho ignoring Kai who was teasing her the whole time. Time passed by quickly and Haeri walked to her room to wash up and get ready to go to bed. As she was under the covers already the door opened slightly and a tall figure appeared in front of her. 

"Are you already sleeping baby?" Minho whispered softly as she shook her head and he lay beside her slipping his arm under her head. The girl smiled brightly and hugged him tightly hiding in his warm chest. 

"Did anyone hurt you while I was away?" He her hair gently as she shook her head knowing that he was asking about the person who hurted her when she was younger.

"Did the bad dreams come when I wasn´t there?" The girl nodded slowly as he started to fell guilty for not being there. Haeri noticed and smiled softly.

"Taemin-oppa and Kai would look after me though so I was fine Oppa. Don´t worry, I got used to them already." Minho sighed and held her tighter. 

"Don´t get used to them," he whispered. "I promise I´ll take care of you from now on and you won´t be alone when the nightmares come. Okay?" Haeri smiled as he kissed her forehead gently. 

"Thank you," she whispered back slowly falling asleep. "Thank you daddy." Minho smilled as she was finally asleep. 

On the next day Kai woke up and walked into the kitchen to see his two hyungs. He blinked surprised not seeing the cute girl between them.

"Where is Haeri?" He rubbed his eyes and ruffled his hair. 

"She left already sleepy head." Taemin nag at him.

"But why? It´s still too early?" Kai asked again.

"She said that she has to meet with some new guy to show him the school. Who is this guy?" Minho asked being overprotective. Kai thought for a second who this guy could be until he remembered Jung Daehyun. 

"This idiot, why would she go alone?" Kai raced up to his room to change and teleport to the school immediately. 

"Jung Daehyun if you hurt my Haeri I´ll kill you!"