Y-you..

My y Beasts

Haeri finally reached the school with Kai and was now smiling softly while her hands were in his. She didn´t know how but he had made her forget all about the troubles and brought a smile back to her lips. 

"Good morning beauty!" Haeri was suddenly pulled away from Kai and a grinning Chanyeol wrapped his arms tightly around her as she chuckled.

"Good morning Yeolie Oppa!" She pecked his cheek as Kai frowned. Why was she calling him Oppa and kissing his cheek? Kai knew her longer than Chanyeol and she only calls him fang boy! 

Chanyeol smiled as the rest of the boys walked over to Haeri and Kai. Baekhyun saw Kai´s frown as Chanyeol was still hugging Haeri and a smirk formed his lips.

*This guy is so obvious!* Baekhyun shook his head slowly. 

"Hey Haeri! How is your brother? We should meet him once. Maybe we can play basketball together!" Sehun wrapped his arm around Haeri´s shoulders and she smiled brightly.

"That sounds nice! I am sure you guys will get along." The bell rang announcing the start of the first lesson. Kai immediately dragged Haeri away from his friends. 

"Well too bad guys we have to go to class!" In a few seconds the two of them disappeared in the wide hallways of the school. He lead Haeri in the classroom and sat down beside her. 

"What´s wrong? Kim Jongin trying to be on time for school?" Haeri smirked slightly as Kai looked away his face slightly red. Before she could ask any more questions two figures were in front of her. Daehyun and Krystal were smiling at them. Haeri noticed that Krystal's attention was only on Kai the whole time. A smile formed her lips as she remembered Krystal said she was in love with Kai! But on the other side Kai didn't show any emotions. Pouting the tall girl walked to her seat next to him.

"Focusing too much on those two?" Haeri turned her  head seeing Daehyun already sitting next to her pouting slightly. 

"You have a hottie next to you who needs some attention too!" Daehyun pointed to himself as a slight blush was seen on Haeri's cheeks. She chuckled softly as Kai scoffed and rolled hos eyes. 

Haeri and Daehyun kept on talking the whole lesson while Kai was getting more annoyed with every second that passed. Krystal was trying her best to gain Kai's attention but it was no use. He didn't look at her once. She started to get angry....

As soon as the bell rang announcing the end of the school day and Kai immediately stood up sighing in relief. 

"You know," Haeri looked up at her friend with a wide grin. "School isn't such a bad thing!"   

"It's like hell if you are such a though!" Daehyun smirked at Kai who tightened his fists. Before a fight could start between the two Vampire, five boys walked in brightening the mood. 

"Riri baby~ let's go but ice cream~" Chanyeol smiled widely. 

"Oppa it's freezing outside!" Haeri pouted putting her jacket on. 

"You know I don't feel the cold tempertures like humans do!" Chayeol said referring to being a Vampire. Haeri's eyes widenend and she covered his mouth with her hands. 

"Oppa not so loud you'll sound like an alien!" Kyungsoo sighed slapping his forehead. 

Chanyeol pouted and Suho wrapped his arms around Haeri's waist gently. 

"Now, now! Calm down everyone! Wanna go out and eat together?" Sehun grinned widely and nodded. 

"Finally food!" He faked a sob and leaned his head on Baekhyun's shoulder. 

"Poor hungry baby!" Haeri chuckled as Baekhyun patted the younger's shoulder. 

"Let's go!" Kai pulled Haeri away from Suho and started walking. 

"Bye guys~ see you tomorrow!" Haeri smiled waving at Daehyun and Krystal. 

The seven of them soon reached a small restaurant near the school and walked in sitting all together around one table. 

"Guys order whatever you want! I'll pay today!" Suho smiled gently as the boys cheered loudly and high fived each other. Baekhyun immediately called for the waiter before the eldest could change his mind. A slim boy walked over and bowed slightly. 

"What would you like to order, sir?" The boy said in a gentle tone. Kyungsoo was about to order when Haeri gasped pointing to the boy. 

"Jin-sii!" She looked at the boy who slowly looked up at her meeting her eyes. 

"Haeri-sii?" The boy blinked pointing at her. She smiled and nodded.

"Nice to meet you again. You too Kai-sii." Jin bowed again. Kai sighed and looked down. Why were so many boys around that girl? 

"Guys, mind telling us who that boy is?" Baekhyun looked between Haeri and Jin confused. 

"Oh guys, this is Jin. One of my brother's closest friends. Jin-sii these are my friends." The boys started to introduce themselves.

"Do I get to eat today or not?" Sehun pouted and Jin wrote their orders down and rushed to the kitchen.

"So rude!" Kyungsoo slapped the youngest head gently. Soon the food came and all of them started eating together. 

It was starting to get dark and Haeri was growing tired so Kai decided to take her and walk back home. After half an hour they reached their home. Haeri was about to walk inside when she saw a figure next to the house. Her body froze and she started shaking in fear. 

"Y-You..."