Party time

My y Beasts

Haeri was smiling at her reflection in the mirror when she suddenly heard loud noises from downstairs. She fixed her long brown wavy hair and took a deep breath before making her way down to the living room. Her high heels clicked on the stairs and her black tight pants were shining under the light. It was one of the rare days where she had make up on. It wasn´t much but still. The red lipstick was making her lips seem softer and tempting for every guy. Her cheeks were lightly red and her long eyelashes were making her big brown eyes look even ier. 

"YAH! HAERI MOVE YOUR DOWN HERE OR WE´LL LEAVE WITHOUT YOU!!" Kai was yelling not noticing her behind him on the stairs. 

"Stop yelling so loudly I am here already!" She poked the back of his head pouting slightly. Kai turned around to yell at her because she took so long but he froze on the spot as soon  as his eyes landed on her. His eyes moved from her silver high heels up to her head and back down as he gulped. Where was the cute Haeri he knew for years?

"What? Do I look weird?" Haeri blinked and shifted uncomfortable under the boys gaze.

"No...No. You look...ahm.. fine." Kai looked away and rubbed the back of his neck as he felt the temperature raise. Were Heari´s lips always so kissable? Kai immediately shook his head as he realized what he was thinking about. She is his best friend after all! 

"What's with that outfit anyway? Since when do you have such cloths?" Kai raised his eyebrow as a slight smirk formed his lips.

"Well, today is Jonghyun oppa´s birthday and he gave me those as a present for my birthday last year so I thought it´d be a good idea to wear them today." Haeri smiled looking at her cloths happily.

"You are wearing these cloths for that erted old Vampire?" Taemin walked out of the living room followed by a surprised Minho. 

"Uncle don´t call Oppa that!" Haeri frowned and Taemin puffed his cheeks. 

"How come he is the Oppa and I am the uncle? He is much more older than I am!" Taemin crossed his arms in front of his chest as Minho and Haeri chuckled.

"Both of you are old! Let´s just go." Kai smirked at the speechless Taemin behind him. Soon all of them were in the car driving to Jonghyun´s house were the party was set. Minho was driving and Taemin was beside him muttering some words about how young he was. Kai was just looking out of the window shaking his head and Haeri was laughing amused. Soon enough they reached their destination and got out of the car. Loud music was heard from outside and as soon as the door was opened many dancing and smiling people were seen.

"Well, I have to admit that even though he is an Ajushi now, he still makes the best parties ever." Kai smiled and walked inside followed by the two elder boys and Haeri. The girl looked around and immediately realized that she was the only human on the party. All the people around her were Vampires with red shinig eyes and sharp fangs. But there wasn´t a hint of fear on her face. She was smiling and waving to the Vampires. They all were friends of Jonghyun and knew about her. The human girl that was living with the Vampires keeping their secret from the whole world. They all accepted her not like some other that wanted to kill her because she knew about their secret. 

"Haeri?" The smiling girl turned around as she felt a hand on her shoulder and her smile grew immediately.

"Kris!" The girl squealed and wrapped her arms lightly around the taller boy who hugged her back as a gentle smile softened his always cold gaze. 

"You look amazing! It took me some time to recognize the cute baby panda. You grew a lot! You are a y diva now?" He wrapped his arms around her waist pulling her closer as she grew red and leaned his head on hers.

"Get your hands off of her! She´s mine tonight, understand duzihang?" Haeri looked behind her to see Jonghyun hugging her from behind and resting his chin on her shoulder. She turned around in his arms and hugged his neck.

"Happy birthday Oppa!" She chuckled and handed him his present. It was a cute little Dino. Jonghyun smiled softly at it and squeezed it. 

"Now I won´t sleep alone at night." Haeri laughed as Kris shook his head.

"You really need a girlfriend soon!" Luhan said with ten boys standing behind him.  Haeri smiled seeing the five boys she hadn´t been able to see for years.

"You guys are all here?" She smiled and started hugging them tightly. "When did you come from China?" She asked as Tao was squeezing her.

"We came today and we are leaving tomorrow. We are just here to celebrate this Dino´s birthday!" Chen smiled pointing at Jonghyun. All of them chuckled and were dancing together and having lots of fun. Soon Key brought the Cake with the candles and everyone sang happy birthday together.

"Make a wish and blow the candles!" Onew smiled as Jonghuyn closed his eyes and blew the candles out. 

"What did you wish for?" Xiumin asked leaning on Lay´s shoulder.

"A kiss!" Jonghyun smirked as everyone sighed.

"Such a y!" Chanyeol shook his head and Suho nodded agreeing. 

"Haeri baby won´t you make my wish come true?" Jonghyun made grabby hands as Haeri pointed to herself surprised. 

"ME??" She looked at Minho for help as he shrugged mouthing Ít´s his birthday´ The girl gulped and looked around

"Why me? I am still innocent!" She pouted as she was pushed over to Jonghyun who was puckering his lips. Haeri pouted looking at his lips. Suddenly a hand was placed on Jonghyun´s lips and Haeri was dragged away. 

"You think I´ll let you have my best friend´s innocent first kiss? Never as long as I live!" Kai glared at him holding Haeri behind him. 

"Here kiss him instead!" Kai pushed Key to Jonghyun who was pouting.

"But he isn´t a y girl!" The boy complained earning a glare from Key.

"You wished for a kiss right? Not from whom!" Kai smirked pulling the chuckling girl away.

After midnight and many funny dances and games Haeri started to grow sleepy but of course the Vampires weren´t sleepy at all. 

"Baby should we go home?" Minho asked worried as he saw her sleepy eyes. But the girl shook her head rubbing her eyes. 

"It´s okay. I´ll just sit down for a while." Haeri walked over to the couch and sat down watching all the Vampires having fun. Soon her eyes grew heavy and she started to fall asleep. 

Kai who saw all of this walked to her and took her in his arms holding her tightly as she rested her head on his chest. 

"I´ll take her home!" He whispered to Minho and walked out after the older boy nodded. Kai didn´t even think about teleporting because he knew his friend would grow dizzy so he made his way to the house by foot. As he reached the place he walked up to her room and let her down on her bed gently. He smiled pulling the covers on her but stopped when he heard her whisper some words. He leaned in and recognized a name. 

"Jung Kook..." His heart ached as he saw a tear fall down on her cheek and gently prushed it away with his thump. He walked out and closed the door behind him carefully. Kai then made his way to his own room and took out his phone dealing a number. After some seconds a boy with a gentle voice picked up. 

"Anything new?" Kai asked sitting down on his bed ruffling his hair. 

"This time yes!" Kai´s eyes widened and immediately shoot up. "Jung kook is in Korea. Actually in Seoul!" The boy said as Kai´s heart was racing.

"Thanks Woohyun well done! Call me as soon as you find anything new out okay?" Kai whispered and ended the call as his gaze drifted to Haeri´s room.

New Characters:

 

EXO-Mimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcTGrfe6YCIEJr3whCb6W9f:

They are a group of six Vampires currently living in China and come to visit Haeri and the rest of the guys sometimes when they are free.

The eldest in the group is Xiumin and he is also the mood-maker who loves food. Even if he doesn´t look like it but he is one of the strongest in the group and he can be really scary if you hurt someone he loves and cares for.

The second eldest is Luhan. People sometimes mistake him to be one of the youngest in EXO because of his baby-face. Luhan is also very close to Sehun and the rest of the Vampires in Seoul.

The elder of EXO-M is not one of the two eldest boys. It´s Kris. Kris is someone who doesn´t like to smile often. For people who meet him for the first time they always think that he is mean and cold but actually he is one of the sweetest Vampires. Only very few people know how to make him smile and even laugh.

Chen is just like Kyungsoo very intelligent and smart and loves book. But he likes sports very much not like his friend in Korea who hates basketball. Chen has a very bright and funny personality and that´s why he never fails to make people smile and laugh.

Lay is a shy person who doesn´t like to talk often or stand in the middle of a discussion. He is a very good listener who tries to help people out whenever he can. He has a very sweet smile that can make people´s heart melt in a second.

Tao is the youngest and the one who loves to act cute the most. His cuteness works on Kris best. Even though he is the cutest he is also a very skilled fighter who wins against Vampires who are older than very easily. He likes sweet things and makes his friends treat him to ice cream often. 

 

 

 

SHINee

The three boys Kibum, Jonghyun and Jinki are Taemin and Minho´s best friends and all act like Haeri´s fathers and take very good care of her.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcROnRjTZ3XBfjAasl3d4HJ