Meet my hyungs

My y Beasts

"I don´t want to go to school today. I´d rather stay here until he wakes up." Haeri pouted looking out of the kitchen at the couch where Jung Kook was still lying on sleeping peacefully. 

"Go to school bunny. He won´t wake up soon so don´t be lazy and go to school." Minho pecked the girls forehead and ruffled her head. She looked up at the same moment as Taemin walked inside the kitchen. He huffed and walked to the counter making himself a cup of coffee. 

"Morning uncle!" She slowly waved at him and was totally ignored. Pouting she looked at Minho.

"He´s still mad because you followed your brother alone and brought yourself in danger." The tall boy whispered understanding Taemin´s feelings after he heard everything that happened the day before from the young girl. As soon as Kai heard that Daehyun was there Haeri expected him to be mad or yell but he was silent and didn´t say a word to her. Haeri walked over to thy younger boy and back hugged him tightly resting her head on his back. 

"I am really sorry that I didn´t call you but I am fine. I couldn´t think what to do as I saw him bleeding. I just wanted to protect him." She slowly looked up and Taemin turned around and softly slapped her head.

"Do you know how to fight? Or do you have super powers? What would I have done if something happened to you?" He hugged  her tightly and sighed deeply.

"If anything happens remember I am just a phone call away and as soon as you tell me to come over I´ll be there in a few seconds and save you, okay?" Haeri smiled and nodded pecking his cheek.

"Thank you Taeminie." She chuckled and Taemin laughed ruffling her hair. 

"And now go to school before you are late." Haeri pouted and walked over to Jung Kook and pecked his bandaged forehead and pulling the covers on his body and smiling heading to the door. 

"I´ll go now then, take care of him for me please." She waved at the two older boys and they nodded smiling waving back as she walked out of the door. She looked up and saw Kai leaning against the wall.

"Were you waiting for me?" She tilted her head as he nodded and started to walk ahead. Haeri frowned and ran up to him.

"What´s wrong?" She pocked his arm looking up at him slightly worried. 

"Are you ill? You have been silent since yesterday." She pushed his bangs gently and put her hand on his forehead to see if he has fever. Kai looked at her as she blinked.

"You don´t seem to be sick. What´s wrong? Something isn´t right! Tell me." Kai looked at her and took her hand down from his forehead.

*Why? Why is she always the first one to know what I feel and to realize that something is wrong with me?* He shook his head and tried to smile.  

"I am fine." Kai continued walking holding her hand tightly in his big warm one. Haeri looked at him still worried knowing exactly that something was wrong but decided not to ask anymore because she knew that he would tell her if he really wanted to and Kai was thankful for that. 

Soon the two of them reached the school and walked to the gym where the rest of their friends were waiting for them. 

"Riri! What happened yesterday? Lay ran out of the house and left us. Are you alright?" Chanyeol ran over and held the girl´s shoulders looking at her from head to toe worried. 

"Don´t worry Lay´s powers weren´t needed for me." She rubbed her neck slowly.

"What happened Sweety?" Suho walked over to her followed by the rest of the boys. 

"I just found my brother yesterday." Haeri smiled brightly at him as his eyes widened. The rest of the boys looked at each other. All of them knew about Haeri´s past as they were really close since seven years ago when she was adopted. 

"Good for you bunny." Kyungsoo smiled and ruffled her hair.

"But you aren´t going to leave us for him are you?" Baekhuyn pouted and Kai looked at her worried and slightly scared. 

"No way. You guys are my family as well. Nothing is gonna change beside the fact that I am a Noona again now." A smile formed her and Baekyhun´s lips. 

"That´s our girl." Sehun chuckled and ruffled her hair gently as a small smile formed Kai´s lips as well. Haeri looked around and saw Daehyun passing by and remembered his help the day before.

"Guys I´ll see you later okay? Bye!" She waved and slipped her hand out of Kai´s running to Daehyun´s direction. Kai felt a slight pain in his chest as he seemed to have lost something. 

"What´s with her? Has she fallen for that Daehyun Vamp?" Chanyeol blinked with a small smirk as Kai glared at him and walked out heading to the classroom. Sehun hit the back of Chanyeol´s head.

"Hyung, can you please just the hell up?" Chanyeol´s smirk fade away and frowned. 

"Why would you hit me?" He whined like a kid. 

"You really say the wrong things at the wrong times." Kyungsoo shook his head and headed to his own classroom followed by Baekhyun.

"It´s okay giant baby. You´ll get it one day." Suho patted the taller boys head and walked out as well leaving Chanyeol dumbfounded behind. 

"Daehyun-shi!" Haeri was running over to the blond boy who turned around as soon as he heard his name and smiled seeing the girl.

"Ah, Haeri-ah. Are you alright? You didn´t get hurt yesterday, right? I was so worried!" Haeri softened and smiled at him.

"No I am fine. I am really thankful for your help yesterday so if you want anything let me know!" Daehyun chuckled and looked at her. 

"I´ll think of something great then." He ruffled her hair making her chuckle as well. 

The day passed by fast and Kai didn´t talk a word and seemed to be ignoring Krystal and his mind was somewhere else. 

"Who wants to eat ice cream?" Chanyeol jumped around as the seven of them were walking out of the school together and Baekhyun raised his eyebrow slightly. 

"It´s winter! Who eats ice cream when it´s so cold outside?" The short boy shivered just thinking about it. The others laughed at the pouting giant in front of them. Haeri shook her head at how cute he was and laughed. 

"Noona!" Haeri looked up to see her younger brother waving at her. Her eyes immediately widened and she ran over to him followed by the rest of the boys. 

"What are you doing here? Your wounds still didn´t heal completely!" The young boy laughed and poked her forehead.

"You are still the same and worry about everything. Don´t think too much about it, it´s not like it´s the first time this happens to me!" He chuckled but his sister was even more worried now. He realized and tried to change the subject.

"Anyways, I am going back home my hyungs are already worried. I came to ask if you want to come with me. There is a lot I want to tell you and I don´t want to lose time." He smiled and she nodded.

"I´d love to but I have to tell Minho Oppa first!" She took out her phone and called the elder boy who allowed her to visit her brothers home. Happily she told Jung Kook the news and he took her hand leading her away. Haeri´s other hand was grabbed by Kai immediately.

"I´ll come with you! Who knows what kind of friends he has. What if they are gangsters?" He looked at her worried. 

"No need to! I won´t let anything hurt my Noona!" Jung Kook and Kai were glaring at each other as Haeri stepped between them.

"Guys don´t fight. Jung Kook, Kai is my best friend, I am sure he didn´t mean it this way. Kai my brother won´t hurt me don´t worry and if you really want to come with us then you can, right Jung Kook, please?!" Jung Kook sighed and nodded slowly.

"Let´s go." Haeri smiled and waved goodbye to her friends before dragging Kai and her brother away. 

They started walking to Jung Kook´s place that was in one of the worst places in Seoul. While walking people kept on staring at them. Most of the people on the streets were men who were either smirking, drinking or smoking. Haeri was slowly getting scared. Kai saw that and took her hand squeezing it gently. 

"We are almost there!" Jung Kook announced smiling.

"Jung Kook?" The three of them turned around to see a boy running to them.

"Ah, Jimin hyung!" Jung Kook smiled at his friend as Kai and Haeri looked at each other and blinked. 

"What happened to your leg? What´s with your face?" The elder boy asked worried as the younger one just rubbed the back of his neck.

"Nothing serious hyung but are the others mad?" Jung Kook asked carefully.

"They are really super mad! Jin and Namjoon were thinking about going to look for you and pick a fight with the ´Dragons´" The younger boy´s eyes widened. The dragons were his and his hyung´s greatest enemy.

"Let´s hurry up before they really go there." Jimin dragged his younger friend.

"Wait!" Jung Kook stopped making Jimin stop as well. "Come here Noona!" Jung Kook opened his hand in front of her as she took it gratefully not letting of Kai´s hand still holding it with her other one.

"Who?" Jimin pointed to the two new faces. 

"I´ll tell you when we get home!" Jung Kook pulled out his tongue and hurried to the house. He stopped in front of a small house and took a deep breath. 

"Don´t worry, they won´t kill you!" Jimin smirked slightly and opened the door as Haeri saw her brother gulp.

They entered the house and walked over to the living room where five guys were sitting looking worried. 

"Hi, Hyungs!" Jung Kook awkwardly waved. 

"Kiddo!" A guy ran over and hugged Jung Kook tightly.

"Missed me Suga?" The boy smiled hugging him back.

"YAH! Where the hell have you been?" A guy yelled loudly at Jung Kook making Haeri blink scared and hide behind Kai slightly. 

"I am really sorry Jin-hyung!" The young boy immediately apologized.

"Who did this to you? The dragons?" A boy with sunglasses pointed at his wounds. Jung Kook nodded slowly. 

"Those bastards!" A boy with slightly pink-ish hair muttered. 

"But I am already fine. No need to curse Tae hyung." Jung Kook smiled slowly trying to lift the mood. 

"Jung, who is that lovely lady here?" One of the guys wrapped his arms around Haeri and pulled her out from behind Kai making her squeal softly. Kai wanted to yank her back when Jung Kook pulled her to himself and wrapped his arm around her instead. 

"Don´t touch her J-Hope hyung! She is my precious Noona!" The boy smiled proudly as all eyes were on her. 

“WHAT???”

 

LEAVE LOTS OF COMMENTS PLEASE <3

Big-Bang-bangtan-boys-_1371052139_af_org