Warning

My y Beasts

Kai immediately teleported himself to school and started looking for his best friend like crazy. His heart was beating fast and he was sure it wasn´t not because he had been running. I t was because the young Vampire was scared! Yes, he was scared. Scared that something could happen to Haeri. Maybe she was hurt. Maybe Daehyun was planning to do something bad to her. Kai couldn´t even imagine this. If anything happens to her, he swore he´d kill Jung Daehyun.

“Kai, are you here for a game?” Sehun, one of Kai´s close friends asked smiling as he saw him walking inside the gym where they were used to play basketball together.

“Did you see her? Did you see Haeri?” Kai panted as he shook his friend.

“Riri was walking with the two new kids earlier. They were heading to the school garden.” Chanyeol, another friend, walked inside eating his ice cream (even though it was very cold) and grind brightly.

“ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND?? YOU SAW HER AND LET HER WALK WITH THOSE VAMPIRES??” Kai yelled on the top of his lungs and made his way to the school garden.

“What´s wrong with him?” Suho asked confused as he saw Kai running past him out of the gym.

“He´s just being overprotective again!” Chanyeol went back to eating his ice cream.

“You guys know how much he cares for her.” Baekhyun went over to Sehun and took the basketball from him and started playing.

“Or he just hates Jung Daehyun.” Kyungsoo sat down at the side and took his book and started reading while watching his friends play.

Kai had finally found the three students sitting on a bench laughing. But instead of calming down his heart was just beating faster.

“Oh, K-Kai-ssi..” Everyone looked up as Krystal called the boy´s name.

“Kai? What are you doing this early at school?” Haeri tilted her heard to the side and blinked confused.

“I…. ahm I… C-Chanyeol said he needs your help?” Kai tried to find an excuse and an obvious smirk formed around Daehyun´s lips. He had already noticed Kai´s lie while Haeri didn´t get it at all.

“What´s wrong? Is everything alright with him?” She asked worried.

“He… well he… he needs you to study math with him!” He smiled proud about his own lie.

“Oh where is he?” She asked.

“At the school´s gym!” Kai grabbed her wrist. “Let´s go!” He started to drag her away.

“Wait,” She turned and looked at the two students. “You guys can come too. I can show you the gym.” She smiled at them and Daehyun smiled back brightly.

“I´d love too.” He placed his arm around her shoulders and Kai glared at him. Haeri didn´t even notice and struggled free from the boys and started walking over to the gym with Krystal while laughing happily with her.  Kai and Daehyun glared at each other and followed the two girls. Haeri walked inside first and looked around for Chanyeol.

“Yeol Oppa!” The tall boy turned around as he heard his name while finishing his ice cream and his lips.

“Oh, Riri!” Chanyeol smiled as he saw his friend and ran over to her. Sehun, Suho and Baekhyun stopped playing basketball and smiled at their friend warmly. Even Kyungsoo stopped reading his book and looked over at the two new faces interested.

“Oh, why are the new Vam...” Baekhyun was about to say the identity of Daehyun and Krystal loudly when Suho and Kyungsoo covered his lips and pulled him away.

Haeri looked between him and Daehyun confused not understanding what was going on.

“Anyways, Oppa!” She shook her head and walked over to Chanyeol. “What help do you need in Math?” She tilted her head as the taller boy did the same.

“Math...?” He looked behind her and saw Kai rubbing his hands together in a pleading manner as he pouted slightly.

“Oh, right! Math! I don´t get what we are doing in Math right now, so help me Riri, okay?” He linked arms with her and dragged her outside sending Kai a death glare on his way. If there was something that could make Chanyeol lose his hope and become depressed, then it was Math for sure.

As the two friends disappeared from the gym slowly the Vampires looked at each other with red eyes.

“Why the hell are you here?” Kai said obviously angry. He didn´t like the idea of new Vampires in his territory. Daehyun scoffed and crossed his arms in front of his chest.

“May I know the reason why you are giving us this attitude? The first time I saw you was yesterday at school!” Daehyun took a step closer in Kai´s direction.

“Well, well, let´s not be impolite.” Suho stepped between the two and smiled his gentle but feared smile.

“I don´t care! Just stay away from Haeri, do you understand?” Kai warned as Daehyun turned to leave and Krystal followed.

“I am sorry but, “ Daehyun smirked widely. “I find her too interesting to let her be.” With a low growl earned from Kai the two of them left.

“If he comes near Haeri, I will forget myself...” Kai mumbled as Sehun patted his back.

“Cheer up! Let´s just think about tonight’s party!” Kyungsoo smiled brightly. 

 

 

New Characters:

Sehun

sehun-2.jpg

Kai´s best friend since young and the best basketball player in the whole school. He is tall and a bit shy around new people but if you know him he has a very funny and sweet personality.

 Chanyeol

tumblr_mdw09iTWLw1rtjc1po1_500.jpg

Chanyeol is very active and smiles non stop. He says whatever hard situations he has to face, he´ll always face them with a big smile. The only thing that can make his smile vanish is maths.. he really hates it.

Baekhyun

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQTjgtJaUfHjnII8lhG62V

He is the one that knows Chanyeol for the longest time. Even if he isn´t as tall as Sehun or Chanyeol he still enjoys playing basketball and he is very good in it. He is also better than Chanyeol in his studies.

Kyungsoo

d.o-do-kyung-soo-exo-exo-k-Favim.com-588

Kyungsoo is the total opposite to Chanyeol. He hates Basketball and loves maths. He enjoys reading books and doing work for school. He is also very close to Suho and Kai. Kyungsoo sometimes (probably very often) nags at the others telling them to stop doing dump things.

Suho

exo-exo-k-suho-cute-Favim.com-508511.png

Suho treats everyone as if he was the older brother. He takes good care of everyone and always treats the boys to dinner whenever they have time. He has a very sweet and nice personality but if you get on his bad side he can change to the exact opposite.