Chapter 39

Miracle Happens

“Baby, do you want to go shopping?” Youngbae asked suddenly.

“So sudden? What are you up to?”Jiyong side-eyed Youngbae.

“Nah , I was planning to get us some new shirts and then, we’ll go have our family photo taken.”Youngbae smiled.

“Family photo?” Jiyong asked.

“Yes, I’ll get our photographer to help, so we don’t have to fear anything.” Youngbae said again.

“Sure for me!” Jiyong exclaimed.

Youngbae nodded and went to prepare Mino’s stuff, in case of emergency, before going to change.

“Babe! Don’t forget to apply some lipgloss!  It’s cold and it’ll be super painful if your lips cracked.” Youngbae shouted from their bedroom.

“Okay!”Jiyong replied.

“Has Mino finished his milk?”Youngbae asked, exiting their bedroom walking towards his babies.

“Soon.”Jiyong smiled. “You’re hot.” Jiyong stared at Youngbae hungrily.

“You can’t have me yet, until you are fully recovered.”Youngbae teased.

“You .”Jiyong rolled his eyes. “Take your son. My turn to change.”Jiyong placed Mino into Youngbae’s arms.

Youngbae chuckled and waited for Mino to finish his last sip of milk.

“Finished?”Youngbae asked and placed the bottle aside before getting Mino to sit up straight.  

“You have to let out a burp, if not, you are not going to go anywhere.”Youngbae said, patting Mino’s back gently.

Soon, Mino let out a loud burp and caused his dad to stare at him weirdly.

“Are you sure you are not an adult? “Youngbae lifted Mino up and looked.

Mino chuckled and Youngbae sighed.

“Bad boy.” Youngbae tickled Mino and he struggled, laughing.

Jiyong came out from their bedroom and walked over to his boys.

“Ya ! Stop playing and get him changed, Bae!” Jiyong scolded.

Youngbae immediately sprung out of his seat, while carrying Mino and rushed off to their bedroom . He laid Mino on their bed gently and went off to look for Mino’s clothes in his own bedroom . While Youngbae was getting Mino’s clothes, Mino started moving around and without anyone realising, Mino fell off the bed with a loud thud. He started wailing loudly. Jiyong came into the room first and saw Mino on the floor. He quickly carried him up and tried to calm him down.

“Where does it hurt, son?”Jiyong asked.

Youngbae then came back into the room with Mino’s clothes.

“What happened? I heard a loud thud and heard him crying so loudly.” Youngbae asked.

“Your fault! He fell off the bed babo!” Jiyong scolded.  “How can you leave him alone in our bedroom and on our bed!? Don’t you know how dangerous it is? ” Jiyong was really angry.

Youngbae placed Mino’s clothes on the bed and stepped forward.

“I’m sorry baby. I wasn’t careful.” Youngbae apologized guiltily.

“I’ll deal with you later on.”Jiyong said annoyed.

Youngbae scratched his head and checked on Mino. He noticed there’s a slight bump on Mino’s head. He rubbed it gently, feeling bad.

“Appa is sorry.”Youngbae gently rubbed on the bump continuously.

Jiyong patted Mino’s back until Mino calmed down and placed him on the bed gently.

“Youngbae, you wait outside. I’ll get him changed.” Jiyong said sternly.

Youngbae nodded and left the room quickly. He carried the bag fulled with Mino’s stuff and stood near the main door. A while later, Jiyong came out with Mino in his arms.

“Let’s go to the hospital first. Get him checked before we go for our shopping. He still can’t express himself properly.” Jiyong said and Youngbae opened the door for them.

When they are at the car, Jiyong placed Mino on his baby seat before going over to his own seat beside the driver seat. He didn’t want Youngbae to help open the door for him today. Youngbae just sat at the driver seat silently, looking at his Jiyong moving around. Once Jiyong hopped in and had his seatbelt on, he started the engine and left for the hospital.

-

On the way to the hospital, Mino fell asleep and Youngbae tried to speak.

“Ji, come on. I am really sorry. I didn’t expect this to happen. I wasn’t careful enough. I am sorry.” Youngbae apologized.

“You should know it babe. He’s growing up everyday. He’s getting active. Don’t just leave him in our bedroom alone, most importantly, not on our bed. “ Jiyong said, a little pissed.

“I understand why you are so pissed with me now. But babe,  aren’t you over-reacting ?” Youngbae asked.

“So, now you’re saying that I’m over-reacting. That’s how it is huh, Youngbae? I’m over-reacting for worrying about our son’s safety.”Jiyong got really pissed from hearing what Youngbae just said.

“You know I don’t mean it that way. I—“ Youngbae got cut-off by Jiyong.

“Just cut it out Youngbae. I’m tired. Let me get some sleep.”Jiyong said and closed his eyes.

Youngbae sighed and drove for awhile before he found a spot to stop by the road for awhile. He went down to cover Mino with a small blanket and covered Jiyong with another. He got back into his seat, looked over at Jiyong.

“I am really sorry. I don’t mean it that way baby.”Youngbae whispered and pecked Jiyong’s forehead gently before driving off. 

--
Sorry guys! I know I had been on hiatus for a very long time:( Please forgive me! Nowadays, I've been loosing the motivation to writeBut I promise, I will never give up on my storiesJust today, I just got some inspiration to keep writing and hence, this chapter is uploadedA new story is coming up possibly by the end of this monthIt's going to be another mpreg gdyb fic, but I personally think it'll be a little more interesting as it was actually a dream that I had dreamt a few months backAll in all, I hope this chapter doesn't disappoint you guysDo give me some feedbacks! Good or bad comments are all appreciated ! I'll be updating the other stories too ! So , please stay with me! Do tell me what you guys think about this chapter! Please! Thankyou! 

xoxo,
Minrin2001