CHAPTER 15

Miracle Happens

 

When Youngbae arrived in London, the event was suddenly postponed and three days apart from Jiyong had became one week.  The two lovebirds talked to each other through Skype every night. They can talk for hours.

 

Youngbae had just came back from the event and the first thing he did, was turning on his MacBook to go on Skype to contact his Jiyong.

“ Bae, I miss you…” Jiyong said.

“ I miss you too, Ji. I’ll be back tomorrow. “ Youngbae replied.

“I’ll be waiting, baby. “ Jiyong smiled.

“ How’s our baby Minho?” Youngbae asked.

“ Him? “ Jiyong pointed to his fat belly. “ He misses his daddy too. As a result, he kept kicking me.” Jiyong pretended to cry.

“ He kicked you? I’m so going to punish him when I get back tomorrow.” Youngbae joked.

“ Yah, don’t kill my baby boy in my stomach. I’ll be waiting for you at home.“ Jiyong laughed.

“ Alright, see you tomorrow boo. I shall go and take a shower. After that, I’ll pack up and then, head off to the airport. “ Youngbae named the things he had to do tiredly.

“ My poor baby. Take care. You should sleep, you know? You looked so tired. “ Jiyong said worriedly.

“ Yah, I will. You take care too, alright?” Youngbae said.

Jiyong nodded.

“ Okay, boo.  I have to go now. Bye, love. I love you. “ Youngbae said.

“ Bye, love. I love you too. See you later.” Jiyong winked.

Youngbae chuckled and said “ Bye, babe.”

Jiyong replied,” Bye, Bae.”

Youngbae then ended the video call and turned off his MacBook, before heading to take a shower.

 

--

 

Youngbae had just landed in Seoul. When he just his phone, all messages came rushing in.

Youngbae sighed and kept his phone in his back pocket. While the manager hyung was retrieving their luggage, Youngbae stood at the side and waited for his manager patiently. After his manager had done retrieving their luggage, they exited the arrival hall.

When Youngbae first stepped out, he noticed Jiyong standing in one corner, together with the other manager hyungs, waiting. Luckily, this event was a private event, so not much fans were at the airport.

Jiyong started waving when he saw Youngbae.

Youngbae smiled and waved back openly.

Youngbae then sped up and walked towards Jiyong.

“Hello, love. “ Youngbae said and hugged Jiyong.

“ Youngbae! Finally, you’re back!” Jiyong shouted excitedly.

“ You told me that you’ll wait for me at home, right?” Youngbae asked.

“ I missed you so much that I want to see you straight after you have touched down, that’s why I begged manager hyung to bring me here. “ Jiyong smiled.

“Yah, you’re carrying a baby in you and you still want to walk around with it? Isn’t it too tiring?” Youngbae asked.

“ Nope.” Jiyong laughed and broke the hug.

“ Alright then, let’s go.” Youngbae said and gave Jiyong a peck on his cheek. 

Jiyong nodded.

--

Just when Jiyong was about to get into the car, he felt a sharp pain in his stomach. His legs were about to give way when Youngbae caught him.

“ Baby, are you okay?” Youngbae asked, worriedly.

“ My stomach hurts, Bae. It’s even more unbearable.” Jiyong cried while holding onto Youngbae tightly.

Youngbae was about to carry Jiyong up bridal style when Jiyong’s light blue pants were covered with blood.

The manager hyungs were shocked.

“ Youngbae-ah, get Jiyong into the car! We’ll head to the hospital now! QUICK! He’s going to give birth!” one of their manager instructed.

Youngbae carried Jiyong bridal style and laid him on the seats.

Youngbae took the empty seat next to Jiyong. As soon as Youngbae got into the car, the manager hyung started the car.

“ Ji, hang on there. We’re on our way to the hospital now.” Youngbae said, holding onto Jiyong’s hand tightly.

“ Youngbae! Minho’s coming out! “ Jiyong cried.

“ You can do it, love. Hang on there. We’re reaching. “ Youngbae said, one hand holding onto Jiyong’s, the other caressing Jiyong’s cheek.

Jiyong could not stop himself from screaming in pain.

--

When they arrived at the hospital, Youngbae immediately got down the car and carried Jiyong bridal style out of the car. He then ran into the hospital. The nurses and doctors came instructing Youngbae to put Jiyong down on the stretcher. Youngbae followed and all of them headed to the labour room.

 

“ Youngbae, don’t leave me. Stay with me please. You promised. “ Jiyong pleaded.

“ Yes yes. Jiyong, I’ll be here. Baby, don’t worry. You can do it.” Youngbae intertwined their hands.

“ Sir, you have to wait outside. You can’t go into the labour room. “ One of the nurses said.

“ Youngbae!” Jiyong cried.

“ Love, I’ll be waiting for you out here. I will not leave, all right? Stay Strong! You can do it, baby.” Youngbae said and he let go of Jiyong’s hand.

The door to the labour room closed.

Youngbae then went to take a seat on the seats provided there and prayed.

‘ Please give my Jiyong all the strength that he need. Make my Jiyong and my baby Minho safe. Please. I promise to love them forever and I promise to be a faithful husband and a responsible father. ‘ Youngbae prayed.

--

In the labour room:

“ The baby is now ready for birth.” The doctor said.

“ Okay, now. Breathe in, breather out. Repeat this and until you are ready, start to push.” The doctor said.

Jiyong pushed and the doctor said, “ Great! You’re doing well. Now, push harder.” The doctor instructed.

Jiyong gathered all his might and pushed harder. “ Okay, I can see the baby’s head now. A few more and the baby’s out. “

Jiyong breathed in and out, although it hurts like a , Jiyong is still willing to bear the pain for this moment for Youngbae, for him and also, for Minho.

He tried pushing again. At this point of time, he felt like giving out, but the doctor kept asking him to push.

“ Okay, the final push! Push it out with all the remaining energy, Mr Kwon!” The doctor instructed, now a bit anxiously.

“ AHHHHHHHH! “ Jiyong screamed, while he pushed it with all his energy and suddenly, he could hear the baby’s cries.

Jiyong was happy and also, at the same time, tired.

“ Congratulations, it’s a baby boy!” congratulated the doctor.

--

Meanwhile, outside the labour room:

It’s getting more and more crowded. Their manager hyungs had contacted everyone in YG and they all rushed over to the hospital just to see the newborn baby.  The doctor then came out of the labour room and Youngbae immediately walked towards him.

“ Doctor, are the both of them safe?” Youngbae asked.

“Congratulations, Mr Dong. It’s a baby boy. You’re officially a dad now.” The doctor smiled.

“ Can I go and see Jiyong and the baby?” Youngbae asked.

“ Mr Kwon will be transferred to a private hospital bed later. The nurse will also wash up your son first and after that, she’ll bring him to the Mr Kwon’s room later.” The doctor smiled.

“Okay, thanks a lot, Doctor. “ Youngbae bowed.

“ No need, it’s my job.” The doctor patted Youngbae’s shoulder. 

--

Hope this update is still acceptable for you guys, although I think I had did a very bad job here. :/ Hmmm.. should I continue with more chapters or should I just end it in the next chapter?:x I hope you guys still likes this chapter no matter what. If you don't, I understand. I'm left with 2 more papers and I'll be free again. So, I hope that I will be able to update soon? :) Anyways, have a good day/night ahead. :D FIGHTING! Maybe you guys want to share which team you like the most in WIN? :) Team A or B? :x For me, it's Team A!:D Team A baby. :p