CHAPTER 24: Dinner

Miracle Happens

 

“Let’s go then.” Jiyong said and pecked Youngbae’s lips.

Youngbae smiled, carried the bag in front of him again and bent down.

“Another piggyback ride?” Youngbae asked cheekily.

“Aish, you are tired. You have been carrying me to everywhere today. I’ll walk.” Jiyong rejected.

“Come on, baby. It’s only today. After today, we won’t be able to do these so often.” Youngbae said.

“ Sometimes, I really hate you.” Jiyong pouted and climbed onto Youngbae’s back.

“I know you love me.” Youngbae said confidently.

“Aish!” Jiyong then hit Youngbae’s head with his hand.

“Babo, it hurts.” Youngbae pouted and started walking out of the gents, towards the car park.

“Awww.” Jiyong then laid a kiss on Youngbae’s head.

“Better?” Jiyong asked.

Youngbae nodded and chuckled.

Jiyong then rested his head on Youngbae’s shoulder, enjoying the moment.

--

When they were in the car, Youngbae made sure Jiyong had buckled his seatbelt. When Youngbae felt that they were ready to set off, he started the engine and drove off.

Youngbae rested his right hand on the gear and drove with his left hand.

Jiyong then placed his left hand over Youngbae’s right hand.

Youngbae turned to look at him and he smiled. Youngbae smiled and held Jiyong’s hand. They held hand while driving. 

--

After two hours of the journey, they finally arrived at the restaurant that Youngbae had asked for reservation for a table for two.

“Love, wait here, it’s going to be cold at night. I’ll go get a coat for you.” Youngbae said, turned off the engine and opened the door.

“Get one for yourself too.” Jiyong said and smiled.

Youngbae then went over to the car boot and took out two coats.

Youngbae then got into the driver seat and handed Jiyong his coat.

Jiyong took it and wore it, while Youngbae did the same thing too.

When they’re ready, they got off the car. Youngbae then locked the car and walked over to Jiyong, wrapping his arm around Jiyong’s waist.

“Let’s go.” Youngbae smiled.

Jiyong nodded, wrapping his arm around Youngbae’s waist too.

Both of them slowly walked towards the restaurant, not noticing the dark clouds were forming. They also definitely forgot to bring one umbrella along with them. 
--

“Reservation for a table for two under Mr Dong.” Youngbae spoke to the waiter.
“ Okay, sir. Please hold on for a second. “ Said the waiter, looking through the reservation list.

“Mr Dong Youngbae?” the waiter asked.

Youngbae nodded politely.

“Okay.” Said the waiter, cancelling the name from the list and took two menus.

“This way please, sir.” The waiter said, ushering them to their table.

Youngbae held onto Jiyong’s hand, while walking him to their table behind the waiter leading them.

Youngbae then let go of Jiyong’s hand and pulled a chair out for Jiyong to sit.

“Thank you, baby.” Jiyong smiled.

Youngbae smiled, then walked over to the other side of the table and the waiter pulled out the chair for Youngbae.

“Thank you.” Youngbae said and smiled.

“ These are your menus. Please take a look at it.” The waiter said politely, handing them the two menus each.

“Thank you.” Youngbae and Jiyong said together.

“I’ll be back in about five to ten minutes to take your order.” The waiter said and bowed before going to serve the other customers.

“Baby, what do you want to eat?” Youngbae asked, flipping the menu.

“Hmmm… jjajangmyeon.“ Jiyong said.

Youngbae nodded.

“Love, you?” Jiyong asked.

“Jjambbong.” Youngbae smiled.

“ Share with me!” Jiyong exclaimed, smiling.

“Shhh… Okay, I’ll share. But you have to share with me too.” Youngbae said and stuck out his tongue.
“Aish, okay.” Jiyong pouted.

“Can you not?” Youngbae said, smirking while pinching Jiyong’s cheek.

“ Ow! Ow! Ow!” Jiyong exclaimed, hitting Youngbae’s arm.

“You hit me, baby.” Youngbae pretended to cry.

“You pinched me first.” Jiyong said, caressing Youngbae’s arm.

Youngbae then smiled and pulled his hand back when he saw the waiter coming back to their table.
“Sorry for taking so long.” The waiter apologized.

“ No, it’s okay.” Youngbae smiled.

“ May I take your order?” The waiter asked politely.

“Oh, yes! Can I have 1 jjajangmyeon?” Youngbae said.

“ Sure. And?” The waiter asked.

“ And 1 Jjambbong. “ Youngbae smiled.

“All right! May I repeat the order?” The waiter asked.

Youngbae nodded.

“Sir, you have ordered 1 jjajangmyeon and 1 jjambbong.” The waiter repeated.

Youngbae nodded and said, “Yes.”

“All right, the waiting time is about 15–20 minutes.” The waiter said and collecting the menus back.

Youngbae nodded and thanked the waiter again.

The waiter bowed before leaving.

--

The two lovebirds shared their food and fed each other from time to time.

When they finally finished their food, Youngbae asked for bill. After Youngbae had paid for the dishes and all, they stepped out of the restaurant.

“Oh damn! Bae-by, it’s raining and it’s cold too.” Said Jiyong shivering.

Youngbae held onto Jiyong’s hand and it was a little cold.

Youngbae immediately took off his coat and wrapped it around Jiyong’s body.

“Babe! What are you doing? Wear it back! You’ll catch a cold! It’s raining and cold! “ Jiyong exclaimed, wanted to take off Youngbae’s coat from himself when Youngbae stopped him.

“ I’m okay, baby. Let’s go. You can’t stay in the cold.” Youngbae said, holding Jiyong’s hand and quickly pulled him to walk towards their car.

While half walking and half running towards the car, Jiyong nearly slipped, but Youngbae caught him and carried him bridal style, before running towards their car.

Youngbae quickly put Jiyong down, unlocked the car and opened the door for Jiyong to get in.

He closed the door and got into the driver seat quickly.

He then leaned towards Jiyong and stretched his hand to pull the handle of a small storage cardboard to get one small towel out. He gave it to Jiyong first.

“Dry your head before your catch a cold.” Youngbae said, while starting the engine.

While Jiyong cleaned himself dry, Youngbae drove off.

“Baby, your whole body is wet.” Jiyong said worriedly.

“I’ll be fine, baby.” Youngbae gave him a loving smile.

“Dry yourself baby.” Jiyong said, helping Youngbae to wipe his face.

“Baby, it’s okay. You’re blocking my vision. I’ll be okay. Make sure you’re dry.” Youngbae said, still concentrating on the road.

Jiyong then place the wet towel beside the door. He was about to take off Youngbae’s coat from himself and wrapped it on Youngbae instead, Youngbae stopped him.

“ Baby, don’t take it off from you. You’ll catch a cold.” Youngbae said.

“But your whole body is drenched. Please, baby. Wear the coat. What if you catch a cold?” Jiyong said worriedly.

“Babo, I won’t. I’m much stronger than you. I’ll be fine.” Youngbae smiled, kissing Jiyong’s cheek and immediately shifted his attention back to the road.

--

Hope you guys like it. :) I was rushing to get this chapter done before Christmas is over. :x Maybe I can say, this is my Christmas present for all you guys! :) <3 You don't know how much I love you guys, but I love you! :D You guys motivate me to write more and more. <3 :* So, I must say thank you for all your support. XD I can't even believe that I can ever have some fans .:x But I'm so happy when some of you told me that you are my fan. <3 OMO! :') 
Hope you guys enjoy this chapter and also enjoyed yourself today!~ :D In another 8 days time, I'm back to school. D: Studying with a new class of people and maybe with heavier subjects.T.T I'll still try to update even when my lessons have resumed. x) I would love to write a lot more fluffy stories about GDYB in future for you all too! :'D 

I'm going to have training tomorrow, so I might not be able to reply your comments that soon, but I'll reply!~ ;D 

Happy holidays! And have a good day ahead. x) 
Spend this last 1h plus of christmas productively. XD 

LOVE, JLLX2001~ <3