CHAPTER 12

Miracle Happens

 

 Youngbae and Jiyong were on their way to YG.

 

“ Bae, I’m hungry. “ Jiyong cried.

“ Ji, you’re the one who took a long time to bathe. “ Youngbae reasoned, while driving.

Jiyong then pouted.

“ Hold on, baby. We’re reaching in 5 minutes time. “ Youngbae said, still concentrating on the road.

Jiyong nodded and his stomach gently.

--

Youngbae was making a turn into the YG building when his phone rang.

“ Ji, can you get that call for me? “ Youngbae asked.

“ Alright. “ said Jiyong, picking up the phone.
“ Hello?”

“ Hello? Jiyong? Where’s Youngbae?” Dongwook hyung replied.

“ He’s driving, hyung.” Jiyong said.

“ Alright, remind him to call hyung back later then.”

“ Okay, hyung.”

“ Yah, by the way, how’s life bro?”
“ Fine, hyung. I’m going to give birth soon. “

“ You should be very happy right? After 9 months of suffering. Did Youngbae take care of you? “

“Yeah, but I’m scared too hyung. It’s going to be painful. Yeah, he did. “

“ Don’t be scared, Jiyong. Youngbae will be there for you. Great, I’m going to kick his if he did not. “ Dongwook hyung joked.

“ Hahaha, alright hyung. Are you at YG now?”

“ Nahh, just left a moment ago. I was going to tell Youngbae that I will not be with him today. I have to bring my baby girl out for a date.”

“ Okay then. We will be at YG today, hyung. Enjoy your date too! Remember not to do something dirty in the public, hyung. “ Jiyong teased.

“ Yah, WHY THE HELL DID YOUNGBAE BRING YOU TO YG FOR?! And Kwon Ji Yong, you have a dirty mindset there. “

Jiyong then turned to look at Youngbae, just to see Youngbae looking at him too.

“ Uhmm, hyung? Got to go now. Youngbae will call you later, after our lunch. “

“ Okay, he better call me later. Bye Jiyong. “
“ He will. Bye hyung.”

The call ended.

--

“ I’m going to be so dead. “ Youngbae said.

“ Yah, why?” Jiyong asked.

“ Didn’t you hear Dongwook hyung shouting? “ Youngbae said.

“ Oh. Have you done parking the car? I’m hungry, boo. “ Jiyong said.

“ Yah, let’s go.” Said Youngbae, getting off the car.

--

Youngbae helped Jiyong to get off the car slowly and carefully.

Then, the couple slowly walked into the building, heading to the canteen. Along the way, all the staffs that walked past them, stopped and greet them politely.

 

--

In the canteen, Youngbae found a table for two and helped Jiyong to sit down slowly.

“ Stay here. I’ll go get the food for you.” Youngbae said, bending down a little to kiss Jiyong’s forehead.

He then went to the counter and took some food. He came back with two plates full of different dishes.

The moment Jiyong saw Youngbae walking towards him with two plates full of different dishes, his eyes lit up in delight and rubbed his hands together, getting ready to eat.

Youngbae then placed the food on the table and Jiyong immediately held up his utensils.
“Yah, my piggy, eat slowly alright? Be careful. Don’t choke on the food, okay?” Youngbae said.
Jiyong nodded and started to eat.

--

Youngbae noticed that Jiyong was about to finish up his plate of food; he immediately gave him his share. He even helped Jiyong to pick out the bones in the fish.  Jiyong suddenly stopped eating.

“ Why did you stop, baby? “ Youngbae asked, looking at Jiyong.

“ Yah, you gave me your share. Aren’t you hungry? “ Jiyong asked.

“ It’s okay, baby. You can eat it. I’m full. “ Youngbae smiled.

“ Are you sure? You ate only one-third of your share. “ Jiyong asked.
“ It’s okay. Just eat it if you are still hungry, love. “ Youngbae said.

Jiyong hesitated.

“ Yah, just eat it. Don’t waste food. I’m seriously full now.” Youngbae reassured Jiyong.

Jiyong then nodded and continued to eat again.

--

After they finished their food, Jiyong said that he wanted to stop by at the studio.

“ Ji, YG hyung do not want you to be in the studios at this moment. After you give birth, okay? “ Youngbae said.
“ No! I just want to stop by for a while. I miss that place already. “ Jiyong pouted.

“ Yah, be a good boy, love. After you give birth, you’ll be able to enter the studio again. “ Youngbae said, poking Jiyong’s pouty cheeks with his index finger.

“ No! I want to go in now! If not, I am not going anywhere! “ Jiyong whined.

“ Yah, baby. Be good. Let’s go home and have a rest. “ Youngbae tried convincing Jiyong.

Jiyong folded his arm and shook his head childishly.

“ Hmm, fine. But only for a while. “ Youngbae said, defeated.

Jiyong then smiled happily.

“ Thank you Youngbae! I love you! “Jiyong exclaimed happily.

“ Yah, keep your volume down. “ Youngbae said.  “ Let’s go.”

Jiyong nodded.

Youngbae stood up first, walked to Jiyong’s side and helped him up lovingly. 

 

-- 

Sorry if this update is too short. :x I'll try to update the next chapter soon. :) I'll update immediately after I finished the number of work in my hands right now. :x Thanks for reading and have a nice day ahead. xp To the muslims:  Selamat Hari Raya. XD