CHAPTER 21

Miracle Happens

 

In the morning, baby Minho had managed to climb onto Jiyong’s chest. His small hands kept pinching Jiyong’s nose.

“ Love, stop it.” Jiyong mumbled, but his nose still got pinched.

He finally opened his eyes and saw Minho lying on his own chest, while his small hands were on his face. Jiyong turned to his head to see his Youngbae, but he was still sleeping soundly.  Jiyong held onto baby Minho and sat up.

“ I shall clean you up before your grandma arrives.” Jiyong said, getting out of the bed.

Jiyong laid baby Minho beside the sink and took off all his clothes, including his diapers. He then quickly wet the small towel with warm water and started wiping baby Minho’s body. After he thought that baby Minho was cleaned, he took a new piece of diapers and wore it for his son. After that, he took the red-checkered shirt and wore it for baby Minho.

“ I shall dress you like how me and your daddy dress ourselves.” Jiyong smiled.

After that, he took a pair of ripped jeans for toddlers and wore it for baby Minho.

“ You look cool, my boy.” Jiyong praised and baby Minho chuckled.

He then took a pair of colorful socks, together with a pair of limited edition Nike Air shoes, for baby Minho and put it on for his son. After he had finished dressing him up, he took his iPhone out from his pocket of his sweatpants, and took a picture. He smiled and carried baby Minho out of the bathroom.

He then entered his room and saw Youngbae still sleeping. He then walked towards his love and woke him up.

“ Bae. Baby, wake up.” Jiyong said, sitting down beside Youngbae.

Youngbae continued sleeping.

“ Babe. Wake up now.” Jiyong said, a little louder this time.

“ ...Yeah?” Youngbae mumbled.

“ Look at our baby boy.” Jiyong said excitedly.

Youngbae opened his eyes and saw his son dressed up like how his Jiyong styled himself.

“ That’s my handsome son.” Youngbae said, sitting up and hugging Jiyong by his waist.

“ Babe, let’s take a picture! “ Jiyong suggested.

Youngbae looked at him, stunned.

“Babe, you know that I just woke up right? How can I take a picture in such state?” Youngbae argued.

“ I don’t care, you look great.” Jiyong said, switching his camera to front-camera.

Youngbae nodded and smiled at the camera.

“ 1…2…3… -captured-“ Jiyong said.

“ Let me see!” Youngbae exclaimed and looked at the picture they just took.

“ A perfect family.” Jiyong whispered to himself and smiled.

Just then, the doorbell rang.

“I’ll go get it. Go and wash up now, babe.” Jiyong pecked Youngbae’s cheek and left the bedroom with baby Minho in his arms.

--

“ Hey, my Jiyonggie.” Youngbae’s mum greeted him.

“ Hey, Omma.” Jiyong smiled and bowed.

“ Yah, is my precious grandson ready to head out?” Youngbae’s mum asked.

Jiyong nodded and smiled, “ Omma, did you want to come in and have a seat first?”

Youngbae’s mum nodded and stepped in.

“ Hmmm, impressive. Two of you can actually keep your apartment so neat and clean.” Youngbae’s mum laughed,

Jiyong joined her, while patting baby Minho’s back.

“ Did Youngbae treat you well?” Youngbae’s mum suddenly asked, while Jiyong asked her to have a sit on the couch.

“ Yeah, he took care of me a lot.” Jiyong answered.

“ Yah, that brat. Only knows how to take care of his love and never once did he takes care of me. “ Youngbae’s mum complained.

“ He had changed, Omma. Now, he knows where does the word ‘family’ stand in his heart.” Jiyong explained.

Youngbae’s mum nodded and asked. “ Is he going to bring you out today? I guess it’s been 10 months since you stepped out of this apartment to shop till you drop.”

Jiyong replied, “ Yeah. I guess so. He better bring me out today.”

“ Hmm, that’s my son.” Youngbae’s mum said.

“ Whom are you guys talking about?” Youngbae asked, walking towards Jiyong and baby Minho.

“ Hey, omma.” Youngbae greeted and bowed.

“ Hey, son. Have a sit. “ His mum replied.

Youngbae then took a seat beside Jiyong and wrapped his arm around Jiyong’s shoulders.

“ Is there any bag for baby Minho-ya? I guess he’ll need some diapers since he’ll do his business anytime right?” his mum asked.

“ Yeah, omma. It’s in the baby’s room. I’ll go and get it.” Said Jiyong, while standing up. “ Bae, carry Minho for awhile.” Jiyong added.

“Sit here, I’ll go. “ said Youngbae standing up and walked into the baby’s room.

--

Youngbae then came out with a small bag and handed it over to his mother.

“ There you go, omma.” Youngbae said.

“ Ah, thank you, Youngbae-ah. “ Youngbae’s mum replied.

Youngbae just smiled and went to sit next to Jiyong.

“ Anyway, son, are you going to bring Jiyong out today?” Youngbae’s mum asked.

“ Hmmm…yeah.” Youngbae said while nodding his head.

“ Really? Impressive! Where are you going to bring him to?” Youngbae’s mum asked again.

“ Maybe the beach? It’s been ages since we went there together.” Youngbae said.

“ Hmmm…  Good idea, son! All right! I guess I’ll make my move now. Your dad is already at the mall waiting for baby Minho and I. “ said Youngbae’s mum.

“ Okay.” Youngbae nodded.

Jiyong stood up and walked over to Youngbae’s mum.  Youngbae’s mum immediately took Minho from Jiyong’s arm carefully.

“ Yah, my precious grandson!” said Youngbae’s mum, while planting kisses on Minho’s face.

“ Oh, I pity my son now.” Said Youngbae.

“ Yah, baby, why are you so evil?” Jiyong scolded.

“ I’m stating the facts.” Youngbae pouted.

Youngbae’s mum just rolled her eyes at her son and smiled at Jiyong.

“ It’s okay, baby Ji. I’ll go now.” Youngbae’s mum smiled.

“Omma, you forgot about the bag.” said Jiyong.

“ Oh.” Said Youngbae’s mum.

Jiyong then took Minho from Youngbae’s mum to let her carry the bag properly, while talking to his husband.

“ Baby, aren’t you going to see Omma off?” Jiyong asked.

“ Aish, why must I?” Youngbae said annoyed.

“ She’s your mother, boo! Treat her better, if not I’ll not talk to you.” Jiyong scolded.
“ Yah, why are you like this?” Youngbae pouted, while standing up from the couch and walked to Jiyong.

Youngbae’s mum then took Minho from Jiyong’s arms.

“ Thank you, baby Ji. Teach him some manners. This young man had totally forgotten about his mother after he found his love of his life.” Youngbae’s mum said and pinched Youngbae’s cheek.

“ Ouch, omma!” Youngbae shouted. 

“ I will, Omma.” Jiyong smiled.

“ I’ll make my move now then.” Youngbae’s mum said and turned to leave.

Youngbae then wrapped his arm around Jiyong’s shoulder, while they walked Youngbae’s mum to the door.

“ I’ll bring him back after dinner.  Have fun at the beach.” Youngbae’s mum smiled.

“ Bye omma!” the two lovey dovey lovers said in union.

“ Bye sons!” Youngbae’s mum replied and took Minho’s small hand. “ Say bye to your daddies, Minho-yah.”

Minho chuckled and said something that no one could understand.

Youngbae and Jiyong then looked at each other and laughed.

“ Bye omma!” they once again said in union.

“ Bye babies!” Youngbae’s mum said and turned to leave.

--

“ Yah Dong Youngbae! Can you at least treat your mother a little better?” Jiyong scolded. 

“ Ji, not again. “ Youngbae whined.

“ Yah! She’s your mum! Treat her a little better, boo! You showed her how much you cared and loved me, but why didn’t you show her your love and care for her?! She’s your mum, baby!” Jiyong scolded.

“ Come on, I’ll change. Let’s go get changed. Today is the only day that we don’t have to take care of Minho.” Youngbae said, pecking Jiyong’s cheek.

“ Hmmm… Okay. Promise me that you’ll change?” Jiyong asked, looking into Youngbae’s eyes.

“ I promise, baby.” Youngbae said and pecked Jiyong’s lips.

“ That’s my baby.” Jiyong smiled and hugged Youngbae.

“ Let’s get changed, baby.” Youngbae said and pulled away.

Jiyong nodded and let his husband pulled him into their bedroom to get changed.

--

“ Ready?” Youngbae asked when he saw Jiyong finally exiting their bedroom.

“ Yeah. Did you prepare your extra clothes to change later?” Jiyong asked, one hand holding his clothes, the other holding a half-filled bag.

“Yeah, all prepared. It’s in that bag you’re holding. “ Youngbae said, walking towards Jiyong.

“ Fold my clothes for me, baby.” Jiyong pouted.

“ Alright, babo.” Youngbae smiled, taking his husband’s clothes in one hand and the other holding onto Jiyong’s hands. “ Let’s sit on the couch, while I fold your clothes, baby.”

Youngbae made Jiyong sit on the couch, while he sat beside him and fold his Jiyong’s clothes.

“ Babe, done. Put them into the bag and we’ll head out now.” Said Youngbae excitedly.

While Jiyong was busily packing his clothing into the bag, Youngbae went to get his valuables and car keys.

“ Come on, baby. Let’s go!” Youngbae said, walking towards Jiyong again.

Later, Youngbae took the bag and wrapped his free hand on Jiyong’s waist.

Jiyong then locked the doors and both of them went down the building to leave for the beach.

Youngbae unlocked his car and opened the door for his Jiyong.
“ Get in, love.” Youngbae smiled and closed the door when Jiyong had sat in the door.

After Youngbae closed the door for Jiyong, he went to put the bag in the car boot and got into the driver seat.

“ Here we go.” Youngbae said and started the engine.

Before they set off, he turned to look at Jiyong and realized that he didn’t buckle his seatbelt.

“ Yah…” Youngbae said and leaned towards Jiyong.

Jiyong thought Youngbae was going to kiss him and closed his eyes. Youngbae stretched his arm out and got the seatbelt. He then buckled Jiyong’s seatbelt for him. Jiyong felt that Youngbae was taking too long to kiss him, so he opened his eyes and saw Youngbae staring at him.

“ Yes?” Jiyong asked while blushing.

“ Babe, you’re waiting for me to kiss you?”  Youngbae teased.

“N…no. I’m just trying to close my eyes and rest.” Jiyong blushed.

“ Jiyong, really?” Youngbae winked.

“ Yah, Dong Youngbae!” Jiyong exclaimed, annoyed.

“ Okay, okay. “ Youngbae raised both his hands up.

“ Hurry and set off, baby!” Jiyong whined.

Youngbae smiled and quickly, turned to peck Jiyong’s lips.

Jiyong flushed and Youngbae started the engine.

“ Baby, you owe me a proper kiss…Make sure I’ll get a proper one by tonight.” Jiyong said shyly.

Youngbae chuckled and concentrated on driving.

--

Sorry for the late update.:/ I just recovered from food poisoning. T.T I got it, right after I came back from my Hong Kong trip. D: Hmmm, I'm still having hectic schedules, so I'm not sure when will be my next update.:/ I hope you guys will wait for me ya?:x Anyway, happy belated Thanksgiving tho. :x Hope you enjoyed this update. Do comment, so I know how you feel about my work.(: I accept all kinds of comments. :3 I'll change my type of writing if you guys don't like it. :) I'm wiling to change tho.:D But for me to change, I need some feedbacks. :) 

Thank you for reading and have a great day ahead! ^^ 

Cheers, me. :b