CHAPTER 19

Miracle Happens

 

Youngbae immediately shifted a little to make space for Jiyong to sit when he saw Jiyong walking towards them. Jiyong then came and sat beside him. He kissed Youngbae’s cheek and looked at Minho, who was still drinking his milk. Youngbae smiled.

--

“ They’re so cute, hyung.”  Daesung squealed.

TOP nodded in agreement and whispered into Daesung’s ear, “ And I want to have a baby with you. Just like how they’ve created this miracle. “

Daesung blushed, “ Yah, it’s going to hurt a lot, so no.”

“ Daesung-ah, give it a try. It hurts though, but you get to be the one who decides on everything, like what you are going to eat for meals and stuff like that. “ Jiyong spoke.

“ Really?” Daesung chuckled. “ Youngbae hyung, you have been such a good husband? I don’t think so.” Daesung stuck out his tongue.

Youngbae glared at him.

“ What are you trying to imply, Daesung-ah?” Youngbae said threateningly.

“ Youngbae-ah, you should know it yourself. “ TOP hyung said and winked.

Jiyong then turned and looked at him.

“ What did you do, Bae?” Jiyong asked.

“  I did nothing, Ji.” Youngbae said.

“ Cut that crap, hyung.” Daesung said.

Youngbae glared at him.

“ I’ll talk to you later, Bae. “ Jiyong said firmly.

Youngbae nodded.

“ Somebody is in deep now. “ TOP hyung laughed.

Youngbae kept quiet and continued to feed Minho. Jiyong then had his head on Youngbae’s shoulder and talked to the two couples in front of them.

--

After baby Minho finished his milk, Youngbae placed the empty milk bottle on the table and continued to pat his back softly, while the four of them continued talking. Slowly, baby Minho started to fall asleep. 

--

“ I guess it’s time for us to make our moves. Jiyong needs to rest too.” One of the staff said and everyone agreed.

“ Alright, bye Jiyong! Bye Youngbae! See you tomorrow, Youngbae~ah.” Everyone bid his or her goodbye and left.

--

Youngbae was about to enter the baby’s room when Jiyong shouted from the living room, “ Baby! You should bathe Minho before you put him to sleep!”

“ Yah, he’s tired, babe.” Youngbae said.

“ I don’t care! He needs to be clean before he goes to bed! He might get sick because of the bacteria, Youngbae-ah. He’s still a baby!” Jiyong scolded.

“ Okay, I’ll bathe him.” Youngbae said defeated and walked out of the baby’s room.

“ Can you help? “Youngbae asked. “ I don’t think I can do it alone. “ Youngbae said.

“ Alright, babo! “ Jiyong agreed and went to the bathroom.

“ Wake up, Minho-ah. Your daddy wants you to be clean before going to bed. “ Youngbae shook Minho a little in his arms.

Minho woke up and cried.

“ Shhh… It’s okay, son. It will not take long. “ Youngbae said apologetically. “ Ji, it’s your fault. “

Jiyong glared at him and Youngbae just gave him his innocent look.

Jiyong shrugged and prepared the hot water, the baby’s tub, two small towels, diapers and the baby’s clothes, while Youngbae stood at the side, with Minho still crying in his arm.

“ Shhh…” Youngbae patted Minho’s back gently. “ Stop crying, baby.”

After awhile, Minho finally stopped crying and the hot water is ready.

Youngbae laid Minho beside the baby’s tub filled with hot water and slowly took off his clothes and diapers.

“ Yah, you stink, Minho-ah. “ Youngbae said.

With that said, Youngbae got a smack on his head by Jiyong.

“ It hurts, love.” Youngbae pretended to cry.

Jiyong laughed and gave Youngbae a peck on his cheek.

Youngbae laughed and slowly put Minho into the tub.

Jiyong then supported Minho to sit at a sitting position while Youngbae wet the 1 of the small towels and gently wiped Minho’s body.

Minho started chuckling when Youngbae wiped his sensitive spot.

Jiyong then started to splash some water onto Minho’s back and that caused Minho to hit the water with his palms and the water splashed onto Youngbae.

“Yah…” Youngbae whined, looking at his wet shirt.

Jiyong laughed and Youngbae splashed some water onto Jiyong’s shirt too.

“ Yah, Dong Youngbae…” Jiyong whined.

Youngbae started laughing at him. Jiyong wanted to get his revenge when Minho sneezed.

“ Yah, I think he’s got a cold already. “ Youngbae said, getting stressed up.

“ Relax, baby. Quickly use the dry towel to dry his body and wear his clothes for him. “ Instructed Jiyong, while carrying Minho out of the baby’s tub.

Youngbae immediately took the dry towel and wiped Minho’s body dry when Jiyong laid him near the baby’s tub.

When Jiyong felt that Minho’s body is dry enough, he immediately helped Minho to wear his diapers and clothes, while Youngbae emptied the baby’s tub and washed it clean.

While Minho is done, Jiyong carried him and patted his back gently. Jiyong then entered Minho’s room and placed him on his bed. Jiyong then sang lullabies for Minho.

“ Go to sleep my darling, close your eyes~” Jiyong sang and patted Minho gently.

Just then, Youngbae entered the room silently.

“ Angels are above us, peeping through the skies.” Jiyong sang.

Suddenly, he felt strong arms wrapping around his waist.

Jiyong stopped singing and turned to look at Youngbae.

“ Continue singing, baby. After that, you’ll go and take a shower first. Your shirt is still wet. Better change it before you catch a cold. “ Youngbae said.

“ God is in his heaven, and he watch doth keep~ Time for little children to go to sleep~” Jiyong sang.

Baby Minho then slowly fell asleep.

Youngbae then whispered into Jiyong’s ear, “ Go and bathe, babe. Don’t catch a cold. “

“ What about you? Your shirt is wet too. “ Jiyong said.

Youngbae pulled away from Jiyong and bent over to give Minho a goodnight kiss on his forehead.

 “ Sleep well, Minho-ah.” Youngbae said.

Jiyong then bent over and laid a kiss on Minho’s forehead.

After that, Youngbae then dragged him out of the room.

“ You’ll bathe first. I’m much stronger than you. I wouldn’t catch a cold that easily. “ Youngbae smiled.

“ Really, Youngbae? One can catch a cold very easily when their clothes is wet. “ Jiyong said.

“ Yah, you just gave birth and your body is weaker than anybody else’s one. So, you, go and bathe now, while I cleaned the mess in the living room up. “ Youngbae said.

“ Okay, okay. I’ll go. Make sure you switched off the air-conditioner, while you’re cleaning up. Your shirt is wet. “ Jiyong said.

“ Alright, go and bathe. “ Youngbae said, pushing Jiyong into the bathroom and closed the door when Jiyong was about to speak.

“ I’ll get your clothes for you later. “ Youngbae said from the door.

“ Okay, thank you, Bae!” Jiyong shouted from the bathroom.

--

Youngbae had throw all the rubbish away, swept and mopped the floor, while Jiyong was bathing. When the living room is back to how it is before the party, Youngbae went into their bedroom and took out two new sets of clothes for Jiyong and himself. 

After that, he took the clothes and went to knock onto the bathroom’s door.

“ Ji? Baby? Are you done?” Youngbae asked.

“ Ye…yeah. “ Jiyong said.

“ Ji? Are you okay?” Youngbae asked worriedly, noticing Jiyong’s odd voice.

This time, Jiyong didn’t reply him.

Youngbae turned the doorknob, and realized that it’s not locked.

He quickly opened the door and stepped into the bathroom.

“ Jiyong?” Youngbae called out when he could not spot Jiyong in the bathtub.

Jiyong then suddenly hugged him from the back.

“ Gotcha! “ Jiyong exclaimed and laughed.

Youngbae was shocked.

“ Yah! It’s not funny! You know how worried I am?” Youngbae said, getting annoyed.

“I was just trying to fool around. “ Jiyong pouted cutely.

Youngbae ignored and turned around.

“ Take your clothes. “ Youngbae shoved the clothes into Jiyong’s arms and was about to exit the bathroom when Jiyong pulled him back.

“ I’m sorry, don’t be angry. “ Jiyong said apologetically.

Youngbae turned and looked at him.

“ Don’t do that again, Ji. “ Youngbae scolded.

“ Okay, I’m sorry. “ Jiyong smiled.

Youngbae sighed and looked at him.

“ Wear your clothes now, before you…” Youngbae was about to finish talking when Jiyong sneezed.

“ Yah, see! Wear your clothes! “ Youngbae scolded.

“ I’m lazy. Why not you help me?” Jiyong smirked.

Youngbae sighed and helped Jiyong wear his clothes.

After Jiyong is fully dressed, Youngbae pushed him out of the bathroom and went to shower.

--

After awhile, Youngbae exited the bathroom to see Jiyong lying lazily on the couch, watching ‘ Appa, Odiga” again. He walked to the couch lazily.

“ Are you done?” Jiyong asked.

“ Yeah. Why don’t you go to sleep first? Look at those dark circles under your eyes; it’s going to be as dark as maknae’s.  “ Youngbae laughed.

“ Yah, I can’t go to sleep alone. “ Jiyong pouted.

Youngbae shook his head and laughed at his childish lover.

“ Let’s go to bed then. “ Youngbae said.

Jiyong then turned off the television and stretched out his arms, “ Carry me into the room, Bae. “

Youngbae pinched his nose and then, carried him bridal style.

Jiyong immediately wrapped his arms around Youngbae’s neck and smiled.

“ You are such an lazy now, Ji. “ Youngbae teased and walked towards their room.

Jiyong stuck out his tongue and said, “ You still owe me some explanations, baby.”

Youngbae looked at him questioningly.

“ The bad things you did when I’m still pregnant. “ Jiyong said and Youngbae put him down on the bed.

“ Yah, don’t listen to them, baby. “ Youngbae said.

“ No, you better own up, before I go around asking. “ Jiyong threatened.

“ Okay. I’ll tell you, but promise me that you will not get mad.” Youngbae said.

 “ Too late. Now, tell me. “ Jiyong said.

--

I hope it make sense to you. :/ Anyway, sorry for the late update.:x I had camp last week and yesterday, I had to attend a super boring and long briefing. Although it's holiday, but I have to train for an upcoming competition already. In a week, I have 4 training sessions. :/ I have to keep going for training before the actual competition date.:c So, I'm sorry to say that I can't update that often. :x But I will whenever I can. :) Really sorry tho. :/ Anyways, thanks for reading! ^^ I'm glad that alot of you actually like my stories. :) And I'm grateful for that. :D Please continue to subscribe and I will come back with more:D .