Chapter 35

Miracle Happens

While they were walking towards a grass patch, cold wind was blown against them and Youngbae felt Jiyong shivered a little.

“Yeobo? Are you cold?” Youngbae asked.

“A little, but I’m okay.” Jiyong smiled.

Youngbae retrieved his arms from Jiyong’s shoulder and took off his jacket.

“What are you doing, Bae? Put it back on!” Jiyong exclaimed.

Youngbae said nothing and placed his jacket around Jiyong’s shoulder. Jiyong was about to remove the jacket from his shoulder, but Youngbae stopped him.

“Wear it, Ji.” Youngbae said, wrapping his arm around Jiyong’s shoulder and they started walking again.

“Bae, you’ll catch a cold again!” Jiyong argued.

“I will be fine. Trust me.” Youngbae said and smiled. “Oh wait, baby. Is Minho wearing any jacket?” Youngbae added.

They stopped walking and Youngbae went forward to check on Minho. Just when Youngbae stopped in front of Minho, Minho was trying to get rid of his hoodie.

“Yah! What are you doing?” Youngbae asked, making his son to wear his hoodie back.

Minho tried to struggle.

“Yah!” Youngbae said angrily.

Minho immediately stopped struggling and was about to cry.

“Baby, you’ll scare him.” Jiyong said, patting Minho’s head gently from the back.

Youngbae sighed and made sure Minho was covered up.

Youngbae then stretched out his hands to Minho, asking for a hug. Minho leaned into his daddy’s palm, wanting to get carried. Youngbae smiled and unbuckled the seatbelt for his son. Youngbae carried him with one arm and went back to stand beside Jiyong to wrap his free arm around Jiyong’s waist.

“Hey! Can you guys walk faster?” Seunghyun hyung shouted from ahead.

Jiyong waved and they started walking again. When they arrived at the big grass patch, Youngbae put Minho down and they were all amazed that Minho was able to stand on his own already. Jiyong smiled happily and kissed his son’s forehead.

“You’ve grown so fast, Minho-ah.” Jiyong said happily.

Youngbae was smiling too.

“Youngbae!” Seunghyun hyung called.

Youngbae turned and looked at his hyung.

“Come over here!” Seunghyun hyung gave him a hand signal.

Youngbae nodded and walked towards his hyung.

“Okay, are we going to continue with the plan? Seunghyun hyung asked.

“Yeah, I’ll proceed.” Youngbae smirked.

Seunghyun hyung laughed and patted his back. Youngbae smiled and walked back to his lover.

“Jiyong-ah, can I play with Minho?” Seunghyun hyung appeared from behind Youngbae.

“Sure.” Jiyong smiled and Seunghyun hyung bent down to carry Minho, while Daesung pushed the stroller.

Minho was laughing and the Todae couple went to play with him. Youngbae wrapped his arm around Jiyong’s waist and Jiyong leaned his head on Youngbae’s chest, hugging his body close to his to share a little warmth.

“We’re alone now, baby.” Youngbae smirked.

Jiyong nodded and Youngbae carried Jiyong up bridal style.

“Woah~” Jiyong was shocked and wrapped his hands around Youngbae’s neck.

Youngbae laughed, laid him down on the grass and lay beside his lover, spreading his arms. Jiyong then placed his head on Youngbae’s bicep. Youngbae smiled and wrapped his arms around Jiyong’s body, both looking up at the sky at the same time.

“Wow! Bae! Look at the stars!” Jiyong said excitedly.

“It’s beautiful.” Youngbae said and kissed Jiyong’s cheek, causing Jiyong to look at him. “Just like you.” Youngbae smiled and leaned in to kiss Jiyong’s lips.

Jiyong blushed and both looked up at the stars again.

“Babe, you see the stars up there?  Those stars are like friends, but they’re all looking for their own favourite one. But one day, they’ll be able to find one another, just like how I had found you. And you know what? Your love is just like all of them shining up there. Always guiding through the dark times, brightening up my mood, and even though, sometimes when we do not get to see each other often because of our busy schedules, I know it’s always there, waiting for me to return back into your arms.” Youngbae said, caressing his back softly.

Jiyong was touched; tears were threatening to fall from his eyes. Youngbae looked at his lover when he got no replies, just to see Jiyong’s eyes getting teary. He smiled, placed a sweet, gentle and long kiss on Jiyong’s forehead.

“Bae…” Jiyong said softly after Youngbae pulled away.

Youngbae waited for Jiyong to speak, but Jiyong did not continue to speak.

“Yes, Ji?” Youngbae asked.

“Thank you for loving me. Thank you for staying beside me no matter what. Thank you for tolerating my diva attitude and thank you for always being so patient with me, even though I can be hard to control.” Jiyong said sincerely.

“And I want to thank you for giving me something that’s so special and precious called Minho. Thank you for giving me such a warm and loving family. Thank you for your love.” Youngbae thanked Jiyong sincerely as well.

Jiyong smiled and moved closer to Youngbae. Youngbae chuckled and wrapped his arms tighter around Jiyong.

They said until Seunghyun hyung and Daesung walking back with Minho sleeping soundly in the stroller.

-

Youngbae got up from the grass patch himself first, before helping his lover. Youngbae helped Jiyong to sweep off those leaves that were stuck onto his shirt and Jiyong helped Youngbae too. Jiyong then took the stroller and Youngbae placed his hand on Jiyong’s waist.

“We’re tired already, Youngbae. Daesung and I will make our move first.” Seunghyun hyung yawned.
“Let’s walk back together. We are leaving also.” Youngbae smiled.

The two couples agreed and they all started to walk back slowly.


--

A/N: Sorry, it's a little short , as I am currently busy with the preparation of my upcoming major exam . T.T I'll upate as soon as possible . :)