CHAPTER 25: Homed

Miracle Happens

They finally arrived at their apartment.

“Ji, get under the shelter. I’m going to get the bag of clothes in the car boot. “ Youngbae said, Jiyong’s hair.

“You’re already drenched, baby. Why not you go under the shelter and I’ll go and get the bag.” Jiyong said, looking at Youngbae.

“Aish, babo! You’re not as strong as me. The rest, I’ll handle.” Youngbae said.

Jiyong pouted and nodded.

“ Good baby.” Youngbae smiled and kissed Jiyong’s lips until Jiyong’s pouty lips turned into a loving smile.

After they broke the kiss, Jiyong gave Youngbae a smile before getting out of the car and got under the shelter.

Youngbae then turned off the engine and got out of the car. He locked the doors before proceeding to the car boot. He took the bag containing their clothes out of the car boot and immediately, ran towards Jiyong after he had closed the boot.

Both of them slowly walked up to their apartment, hand-in-hand. When they were at their doorstep. Jiyong quickly unlocked the door and signaled Youngbae to enter their apartment first.

“No, baby. You go in first.” Youngbae said, pushing Jiyong.

“Aish, love.” Jiyong whined.

Youngbae then closed the door behind him and walked to the laundry space.

“Baby! Go and take a bath first!” Youngbae shouted from the laundry space.

“No. You should! Baby, you are drenched. Go and bathe before you get sick!” Jiyong scolded from the living room.

“No, love. You should! You just gave birth, babe.” Youngbae reasoned, putting the dirty clothes into a pail filled with water.

“But, baby! You are drenched. Please, go and bathe.” Jiyong begged.

“You’ll go.” Youngbae said, walking towards Jiyong.

“Aish. You go!” Jiyong yelled.

But before Youngbae could reply, Jiyong sneezed.

“Yah! Go and bathe now. You sneezed.” Said Youngbae, bring Jiyong close to his body, while walking towards the bathroom.

“I’ll bathe, if you bathe. We’ll bathe together.” Jiyong said.

“Aish, alright. We’ll bathe together.” Youngbae said, defeated.

--

When they were both in the bathroom, Jiyong started to strip himself and entered the shower.

Youngbae also did the same. Just when Youngbae was about to enter the shower, the doorbell rang.

“Damn!” Youngbae said in annoyance, taking his towel to wrap his lower body.

“Baby, stay in here. Start washing yourself first, babe; you’ll get a cold if you continue to stand there, and doing nothing.” Youngbae said caringly.

“Be back in here fast, baby. You’ll catch a cold too, if you are standing at the doors with only one towel covering you.” Jiyong said, rinsing himself.

“Okay. Be right back.” Youngbae smiled, leaving the bathroom.

--

When Youngbae had closed the bathroom door, he mentally cursed the person who rang the doorbell when he was about to step into the shower with his lover.
‘Who could it be? Ruining my shower time. Aish, I swear I’m going to kill that person if it was nothing important!’ Youngbae cursed and swore mentally.

He opened the door and his parents, together with Minho, were outside the door.

When baby Minho saw his daddy, he started making some funny noises.

“Ahpak.” Said baby Minho, smiling.

Youngbae smiled at his son and carried him from his mother’s arm.
“How’s your day, son?” smiled Youngbae.

“Omma, Appa.” Youngbae greeted and bowed slightly.

“Yah, Youngbae. Go and wear a shirt or something? It’s getting cold and for your information, it’s raining!” his mother nagged.

“I always about to enter the shower with Jiyong, and you guys rang the doorbell.” Youngbae blamed his mother.

“WHAT? You are just about to enter the shower with Jiyong?” his mother blushed.

“ Come on, it’s not what you think!” Youngbae exclaimed.

“ HAHAHA, are you going to let us in or not, son?” his father finally spoke.

“ Oh. Come in, omma, appa.” Youngbae stood aside for his parents to step in.

“Thank you, my lovely son.” His mother smiled.

“Now, go and shower with you lovely husband. We’ll just sit here until you guys are ready.” His mother smirked and took baby Minho from his embrace.

“Appa, look at ommaaa~” Youngbae whined.

“Aigoo, why is my grandson not so whiny like my son? Son, you’re actually a baby, right?” his father teased.

“Aish… I don’t want to talk to you guys anymore.” Youngbae pouted, walking towards the bathroom.

“HAVE FUN!” his mother shouted excitedly.

“Aish!” Youngbae said in annoyance.

--

When Youngbae entered the bathroom again, Jiyong was sitting on the toilet cover and waiting for Youngbae and he had took off his bandage.

“Yah! I thought I had asked you to shower first?” Youngbae scolded.

“I wanted to wait for you.” Jiyong stuck out his tongue and went to hug Youngbae.

“Aish… baby, you know, you have to take care of your own body right? You just gave birth and you are now making yourself fall sick?” Youngbae said worriedly while hugging Jiyong tightly.

“Sorry, baby.” Said Jiyong, realizing Youngbae’s worried tone.

“Don’t do that again, alright?” Youngbae asked, pulling away.

Jiyong smiled and nodded.

“Good.” Youngbae smiled and leaned in to peck Jiyong’s lips.

“Don’t make me , babe. You know we can’t do that now.” Jiyong smirked.

“Aish! Why are you all thinking I’m going to do that?” Youngbae whined.

“Because you will if you can.” Jiyong smirked and entered the shower again.

“I did it because you teased meeeee~” Youngbae whined.

“Aigoo, stop whining baby. If you did not have the urge to do it, Minho won’t be here.” Jiyong smiled and splashed some water on Youngbae’s face.

“Asdfghjkl.” Was only able to come out of Youngbae’s mouth because of the water hitting his face.

Jiyong then switched off the water and laughed.

“You’re so mean, baby.” Youngbae pouted.

 Jiyong leaned in and pecked his lips.

“Okay, stop pouting.” Jiyong added, holding the bottle of shampoo.

“Let’s wash our hair now.” Jiyong said, turning on the water again, this time letting the water ran over them.

Youngbae then reached for the bottle of shampoo and squeezed a little bit of them on Jiyong’s hair, after Jiyong had switched off the water.

He slowly lathered it into his scalp and massaged his head gently.

“That feels so good, Bae.” Said Jiyong, wrapping his arm around Youngbae’s waist.

Youngbae smiled and grabbed onto the shower nozzle.

“ Close your eyes and mouth, baby.” Said Youngbae, switching on the water.

“Leaned your head back a little.” Youngbae instructed and Jiyong did what he was told.

Youngbae then slowly let the stream of water rinsed the shampoo off Jiyong’s hair.

After the shampoo was rinsed off, Jiyong started to help Youngbae do what he did Youngbae did for him just now.

But after Jiyong lathered the shampoo on Youngbae’s scalp, he moved Youngbae’s head into the stream of water to rinse off the shampoo. At the time, Youngbae opened his mouth to tell Jiyong to move away because there was a fly flying towards his lover, but Jiyong already moved his head into the stream of water. His opened mouth causing some of the soapy water trail into his mouth. 

He spat out the water, coughing and choking at the taste.

“I’m sorry, babe. Come, let me help.” Said Jiyong apologetically.

He grabbed the shower nozzle and gently rinsed Youngbae’s mouth and rinsed off the remaining shampoo on his lover’s hair.

“ I hate you, boo.” Youngbae pouted cutely after he finally can open his eyes again.

“I’m sorry.” Jiyong smiled, pecking his lover’s pouty lips, making them turned from a pout to a smile.

After that, Youngbae squeezed some showering gel on Jiyong’s hand and his own hand. Both of them started to soap themselves.

“Babe, I’ll wash your back for you.” Said Youngbae lovingly.

“Aish, can you speak in another tone? Are you trying to seduce me?” Jiyong smiled.

 “What if I say yes, I’m trying to seduce you?” Youngbae smirked, now his hands soaping his lover’s back.

“Please don’t do that.” Jiyong said, panting slightly.

“Oh come on, baby~” Youngbae seduced.

“Aish, shut up.” Jiyong then gave him a death glare.

“Okay. Okay.” Said Youngbae defeated. “ Why so serious, babe?” Youngbae added.

“Turn around, my turn to wash your back.” Jiyong instructed, ignoring Youngbae’s words.

Youngbae did as he was told and when Jiyong finished soaping his back, Youngbae took the shower nozzle and washed off the soap on both their bodies.

--

They then wiped their own bodies dry and wear their clothes before exiting the bathroom.

“Omma, Appa.” Jiyong greeted and bowed 90 degrees.

“Hello, Jiyong-ah.” Youngbae’s parents greeted back.

“I hope Minho did not create any troubles for you.” Jiyong said.

“Oh, no. He’s obedient. You guys taught him well.” Youngbae’s mother smiled.

“Thank you, omma.” Jiyong smiled.

“Ji, take a seat.” Said Youngbae, pulling him by his waist, walking towards the couch.

“Omma, Appa, what would you like to drink?” asked Jiyong politely when Youngbae had pulled him down on the couch.

“Anything for us will do, Jiyong-ah.” Youngbae’s father smiled.

“Okay.” Said Jiyong, standing up, but Youngbae pulled him down again. 

“Aish, stay here. Your leg has a scratch, remember? I’ll go get them some drinks. ” Said Youngbae, standing up.

Jiyong nodded and smiled. With that, Youngbae left for the kitchen.

“So, how’s your day with Youngbae?” asked Youngbae’s mother.

“It’s good, but some accidents happened.” Laughed Jiyong.

“Aigoo, what happened? That kid seriously does not know how to take care of you.” Youngbae’s father sighed.

“No, appa. He took care of me. It’s my fault, I’m not careful enough.” Jiyong pouted.

Youngbae’s parents laughed, “ Take care, my Jiyonggie. Remember to tell us if that kid bullies you.” Said Youngbae’s father, pointing at Youngbae, who was walking towards them with 3 cups of drinks.

“Appa, I will never bully him.” Said Youngbae seriously.

“Really?” Youngbae’s mother asked.

“Yes.” Said Youngbae, putting the cups on the table.

“Have your drinks, omma, appa.” Jiyong smiled.

Youngbae went to sit beside Jiyong and wrapped his arms around Jiyong’s body, pulling him towards his own hard chest.

 Jiyong then smiled shyly causing the parents to chuckle.

--

They all sat and talked for an hour before Youngbae’s parents made their leave. Youngbae had already bathed baby Minho when Jiyong and his parents are talking about how his parents had met and started dating.

Youngbae had then brought baby Minho into the baby’s room after he finished bathing him. He stood at the side and patted Minho’s stomach gently, luring him to sleep. When baby Minho had finally closed his eyes, Youngbae leaned down and kissed his forehead.

“Sleep well, my son.” Youngbae smiled and walked out of the room.

--

After his parents made their leave, Jiyong had taken the 3 cups of water and placed it in the sink.

“Baby, just leave it there. I’ll wash them in the morning tomorrow.” Youngbae said, hands wrapping around Jiyong’s waist.

“Alright, shall we sleep now?” asked Jiyong, caressing Youngbae’s cheek.

Youngbae nodded and leaned in to peck Jiyong’s lips. Jiyong smiled and both walked into their room.

Youngbae lay Jiyong down on the bed and went to switch off the light.

“Let’s sleep, baby.” Youngbae yawned, taking Jiyong into his embrace.

“Goodnight, baby.” Jiyong said, laying a kiss on Youngbae’s hard rock chest.

“Goodnight. Baby, I’ll go to the studio for short while tomorrow morning. I’ll be back at noon to bring you and Minho out for lunch.” Youngbae said, l laying a kiss on Jiyong’s head.

Jiyong nodded and soon, they both fell asleep in each other’s embrace.

--

Next morning, when Youngbae woke up, he felt a little dizzy and he was feeling cold. He pulled away from Jiyong, causing his boy to stretch his hands to look for something to hug.  Youngbae then touched his own forehead and his neck.

“Damn! I’m having a high fever now?” cursed Youngbae.

Youngbae got changed quickly, prepared breakfast, washed the dishes and before he left their apartment, he went to lay a kiss on Jiyong’s forehead.

“Goodbye, baby. Sleep well.” Youngbae smiled weakly and caressed Jiyong’s forehead gently before laying another kiss on his forehead.

With that, he left their apartment, feeling weak. 

-- 

Hello everyone! :) I managed to update this chapter on the first day of school.^^ It was so boring in school, sitting in the hall listening to some ' welcome back'  speech. :x I nearly fell asleep. XD Opps. :x 

Anyways, I hope you guys like it! ^^ Thank you for most of you whom had supported me throughout this story!~ :D 
I LOVE YOU ALL! :D Do comment/subscribe. ;) It'll be appreciated. XD 
I'll update the next chapter ASAP, but no promise alright?:( Sorry, I can sense a ton of heavy and stressful school work is on its way to me. T.T HWAITING!