What If

Healing Heart

Sunggyu POV

 

I can’t sleep even though I was physically tired but I’m too happy of what just happen. The moment with Hyun was the best.

 

Flashback

“I will cook something for you. Will fried rice fine with you?” She asks. Omo. She knows how to cook?

“You know how to cook?” It really surprise me

“Of course I know how to cook. One of my hobbies was cooking.” She says confidently

“I just don’t want to end up in the hospital because of you.” I and laugh

“Yah~~.” She whined. Omo, her whiny voice. Soooooooooo ccccccuuuuuuuttttttteeeeee.

“I wouldn’t make you admit into hospital the most causes you can’t sleep whole night.” She joked

“No. You can’t do that. Tomorrow I still have practice for my solo.” I say it more a seriously but actually I was teasing her

“Omo. You are having your solo in November next month?” She was surprise. Did she read any news about me? I feel quite sad when I always up to date about her.

“Nae. So I can’t fall sick. If I really fall sick because of your food you going to take care of me.” I don’t mind getting sick so that I can make her take care of me

“Ani. I will make sure you wouldn’t fall sick. This meal I will give you as a Thank you gift for you. After you finish your solo I will treat you a big feast as a celebration and congratulation gift for you.” She says happily. Omo. So I got another reason to see her again. Not only when I’m seeing her cry.

“Hmm. Instead of treat me big feast, I want you to cook me a meal.” I no need treat from you, Hyun. As long as I can stay by your side, I have already received the best gift from you. Only if I can say that to her loudly. Sigh

“Weren’t you scared of my cook?” She says. I really hope I can eat her cook every day.

“Maybe but will only know after today. Your treat we will hold it first. I might want other thing from you.” I say. I should think of other thing. Something like a date? Keke.

“Hmm, Ok. Since it was for celebration for you.” She places the plate in front of me.

It looks really nice. When I put one spoon into my mouth, I was stunt. It was the best Fired rice I ever eat. It was really great. Did her ex-boyfriend get to eat such a delicious cook from her every time? Lucky bastard.

“I’m sorry to make you eat something that bad. I will own you two gifts.” She says sadly. I think because of my reaction she thought that her cooking was bad. Before she takes the plate away I grab her hand. Omo. I grab her hand. I GRAB HER HAND. SKINSHIP WITH HER.

“Ani. This was the best fried rice I even eat.” I say back to sense and start eating. It was great. Really great.

“Chin-cha?” She asks and moves closer to me. Omo. SO CLOSE. HER FACCE WASS SOO CLOSE TO ME.

 “N…Nae.” I’m so nervous when she so close to me.

End of flashback

 

Before I leave I gather all my courage to ask for her number. I don’t want to regret for not asking again. Finally I have Hyun number. I can call her. I can send her message. I can greet her. I can hear her voice when I can’t see her beautiful face which was the sad part for me.

I’m holding my phone looking at the photo. I tell you a secret. I have many of her selca in my phone. All was so cute and beautiful, some was playful. Hyun, how can you be so cute and beautiful at the same time? You stole my heart without me knowing how.

I don’t understand why she got anti-fan when she was so great. Did they not see what I see? She might be y on stage but you tend to see her cute side on stage sometime. Why people call her , or whatever hurtful words about her? To me she was cute, beautiful and her voice. OMG, was way too cute especially when she whine. Whiny Hyun. Keke. And her pout face too. Soooo cute. Everything on her was cute. I don’t see any iness on her. Just cute and beautiful. Way too cute and beautiful.

Hyun. I really fall on you. Aish. What should I do now? Every time when people mention her name my mind will go blank and even start to stutter with my words. I need to do something before one day I really say that I love her in front of the media. I need to do something but what? What should I do?

Should I confess to her? But she still loves him. What if I confess to her and she rejects me? What if she doesn’t want to be friend with me anymore when finally we are friend? What if she avoids me? What if she accepts me? What if think I’m weird? What if….……

Aish. KIM SUNGGYU. CAN YOU STOP YOUR WHAT IF? I ruffle my head with so many what if in my mind. I need to wake up like in 3 hours more when I still staying up thinking of so many what if. SERIOUSLY! KIM SUNGGYU? ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND?

Yeah. I’m really out of my mind when Hyun fill up my mind. What should I do? Today just a start, I believe the following say I remain this way with my sleepless night. I need to do something.

Oh Ya. I can confess to her indirectly. But how?

Sing a song for her?

But I have done that on show many times. I even did it to her member Jiyoon for the MBC Flower Bouquet. I need to do something that I never done it to other girls.

Cook for her?

Hmm…..But she having her come back now and mine coming close. I wouldn’t have the time. And my cooking? Better not. What if after she admits to hospital because of me? What if? AISH. CAN YOU STOP YOUR WHAT IF.

Send her gift?

But what gift should I give her? What if she doesn’t like it? KIM SUNGGYU. CAN YOU STOP YOUR WHAT IF? YOU ARE MAKING IT MORE WORST

Send her flower?

What flower she like? No. Better not. I can’t send her flower. When people saw it, they will start to or something. And I can’t send her by using my name people might see it

Hmmmmmm. What thing can I do for her when she receive she know it was from me but not directly tell her that I like her but indirectly tell her that I like her? Are there any other ways that I can express my feeling to her at the same time?

Hmmmmmmm. Oh ya. I know what. This way she will know who send it to her when she receive and people wouldn’t know it was me only her. And she might even like it. Yes. I’m going to do that.

 

 

 

 

Author Note

Here another chapter. Hope you will like it.

There was some conversation appears in the previous chapter so you have to read it twice. But I change into Sunggyu point of view.

So what do you think Sunggyu will do to indirectly confess to Hyuna?

Stay tune to know what was that. At the same time check out my other story.

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/439093/mystery-from-the-start-4minute-beast-hara-hyuna-infinite-junhyung-kai

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/444054

Remember continue to SUBSCRIBE and COMMENT.

Thank you.