Voice

Healing Heart

29 December 2012 (Night)

Hyuna was getting ready for her first performance with Dazzling Red but somehow she was lost in space. She wasn’t like she usually will suffice. She was completely silent and quiet even though the changing room was extra noisy when they preparing to go on stage.

Unconsciously, Hyuna touch her lip and form a smile on her face. She was snapped away when the coordinator calls her to proceed to the staging area to start her performance. She quickly walks to the stage and getting ready. Once she on stage, she became the y Hyuna and confident that the fans always see.

The music down and the first part was the intro and short dance and her dance was flawless in everyone eyes. She just stole everyone gaze especially Sunggyu. He was sitting at the audience sit for idol. When Hyuna appear on stage, Sunggyu gaze just follow her around. Even when Sungjong was screaming of Hyuna name but still he can’t hear or being distract by him. He saw no one but Hyuna.

When came to the Hyuna rap part, her face appear a smile as she saw Sunggyu was looking at her at the audience sit. She goes to her gaze away from Sunggyu and back to the audience and pull back her usual self back

A sudden smile from Hyuna was like a charm for Sunggyu. He saw Hyuna saw him and appear a smile on his face. He begin to touch his lip and smile even brighter but still looking at Hyuna

Flashback

“Nae. You know her well actually. Her name was….” Sunggyu part his hug away from Hyuna and look into Hyuna eyes. Hyuna was curious who that lucky girl was when Sunggyu stop at the very important part.

Without saying anything, Sunggyu gather all his courage and kiss Hyuna lips. Hyuna was shock at Sunggyu action when she just stays still without moving. Sunggyu part the kiss and look into Hyuna eyes. He knows that his action has shock Hyuna.

“The girl that I have fallen in love was Kim Hyuna. She was the most beautiful girl I have ever seen. She was the cutest thing I ever saw. Everything about her was just perfect in my eye. I know she doesn’t love me like I do but I need to do something and tell her that I love her and let her know. No matter what her answer was, I will always be there for her. I will always be her Gyu Bear that stay by her side and love her.” Sunggyu confess when Hyuna was speechless.

Hyuna was too shocked that when she goes to bolt out of the room, her trip onto a chair. Before she’s going to fall flat on the floor, Sunggyu held onto Hyuna waist and pull her into his embrace before her downfall. Hyuna was blushing hard. Without saying anything she ran out of the room leaving Sunggyu behind. Sunggyu was actually smiling happily as Hyuna was actually blushing. This was the first time Hyuna blush because of him. Finally Hyuna see him as a guy and not a brother anymore.

“Yeah.” Sunggyu shout and start to singing out loud “Be Mine” and dance randomly

Hyuna was actually standing outside leaning against the doorway. She was breathing hard and her feel weird not knowing what that feeling was. She starts to touch her lips and have her short flashback of Sunggyu soft kiss. Without knowing why, she curls up a smile. She snaps out from the sudden shout from Sunggyu and he starts to sing.

Unintentionally, Sunggyu sudden open the door when Hyuna was leaning on it while Sunggyu was actually still dancing and singing. Hyuna fall back with Sunggyu fast reaction, he caught her curling his arm around Hyuna small waist. Sunggyu was actually shock of why Hyuna still outside but snap back when she actually heard him singing inside.

“Uh…….. Uhm……. I…… I…… thought you left.” Sunggyu say embarrassing knowing his action seen by Hyuna

“N….. Na…… Nae. Bye Gyu oppa.” Hyuna say and run away as fast as she could. Sunggyu form a smile when he heard Hyuna call him Gyu oppa.

End of Flashback

Sunggyu start to smile like an idiot and keep touching his lips. He felt relieve that he have confess to Hyuna even though Hyuna never give him any answer but yet he feel a lot better. All of the sudden Sunggyu snapped out of his thought when he hears a voice, a very familiar voice that he picked up this afternoon. Sunggyu start to search for the voice and the voice was very close to him. The voice belongs to the man that drags Hyuna to the back staircase, the man that have deeply hurt Hyuna, the man that have cheated on Hyuna. Whether he cheated her unintentionally or intentionally, it was him that caused Hyuna being hunted by pain for a year.

He found the voice's owner but he not sure whether to be it him. Or maybe it was just hard to believe that man was him. Is it really him? Was he the one who hurt Hyuna for so long? Is it really him? He wasn't so sure about that. Base on just voice he can’t give 100% sure that it was him.

Sunggyu phone vibrated

To: Gyu Bear Oppa

From: Hyun

Are you free after the program end? Can I meet you after the program ended?

“It was a text from Hyun. She wants to meet me. I'm so happy! Wait. Why is this sudden rush? Is she going to give me the answer? Is she going to reject me?” Sunggyu thought with a smile to a furrow with question wondering in his mind

To: Hyun

From: Gyu Bear Oppa

Nae. I will meet you at the Han River at the same place

“I need to face her. I just need to know. She might not going to talk about that right? Maybe she wants to make up for me. Maybe she just wants to hang out with me. No matter what the maybe was I will have to face it. Even she rejected me I will still never give up.“Sunggyu thought. Even though he thought about not to give up but his belief was a mixture of many different types of feeling that can’t calm himself down.

To: Hamster

From: Violence Yoon

Are you meeting Hyunnie later? She just told us that she will be conforming to someone after the program so she not going back with us. Please tell me is you, if not I am going to stalk her later.

“Mwo? Stalk Hyun? Was she out of her mind? I know she cares about her dongsaeng but does she need to stalk her?” Sunggyu thought

To: Violence Yoon

From: Hamster

Nae. I'm seeing her tonight. Do you really need to stalk her? Are you out of your mind completely?

To: Hamster

From: Violence Yoon

Of course, I’m worry about her. I don’t want her to meet that bastard that hurt her deeply. If you happen to know who was that bastard you better tell me so I can kick his to hurt my Hyunnie so deep.

“OK. This to tell you never make Jiyoon mad. Her violence wasn’t something that you should ever try. Should I tell her who was that guy or should I not? But I’m not 100% certain that he was the one. I guess I will ask Hyun later if I have that chance.” Sunggyu thought

 

 

 

 

 

Author Note

Another chapter for you guys and hope you guys will like it. I'm really sorry for updating so late. My school had started and I have so many assessments to do. I will try to update frequently so bear with me for the next chapter.

Yeah. Sunggyu kiss Hyuna. Hehe. But was a shocking kiss for Hyuna

Do you think Hyuna like Sunggyu? Sunggyu going to have another sleepless night again

What Hyuna going to tell Sunggyu? Why Hyuna wanted to meet Sunggyu?

Well, stay tuned to know the answer. The next chapter will be their next meeting.  

Remember to continue to SUBSCRIBE and COMMENT

Thanking you all very much.