Guess

Healing Heart

 

Sunggyu POV

 

 “Aish. What is wrong with me? Why I can’t stop thinking about her?” Sunggyu ruffle his hair frustrated while lying on his bed.

Flashback

Every idol was asked to move to the stage for closing stage. Without me know, I was finding her and I spot her with her member. She was smiling brightly to everyone just like she was fine. She saw me and smile and mouthed “Gyu oppa” and I smile back to her. The smile she hanging on her was really bright but suddenly her smile faded. I follow her gaze but to me there were many idols there. I think she saw her ex-boyfriend. Which jerk actually was to break her heart? In the gaze I follow from her include male idols like us Infinite, BEAST, Shinee, Teen Top. I turn back to her and she mouthed me “I’m fine” and she smile. I feel that she really put up a strong mask to keep her really emotion. This 1 year of pain was kept well for herself that never display out for others to discover.

During on stage I always peek on her. She never turns to my direction anymore. Look like that jerk is standing around me. I really wonder who will want to hurt her. I turn and see every male idol face. No one actually have abnormal expression. I turn back and look at her again. She was talking to SISTAR Hyorin and laughing a lot. Was that a forcing smile or a real smile?

End of Flashback

 “What if you have to see her every time?” her question pops out. It was someone who she has to see every time. Was it BEAST her label mate? Among them Junhyung expression was not right. Was it him? I need to find out more. I turn on my laptop and start to search something about them. I found something that I was shock. There was total of 53 video that fan have made for Junhyung and Hyun.

I start to watch each video one by one. Without notice it was already morning when I finish watching all 53 video. Was the jerk really Junhyung? But I thought Junhyung was with Hara from Kara? Their relationship was public last year. Wait last year, it was almost 1 year. Was it really him? Wait among the group I did saw Kara was at my direction. Was it really Junhyung?

Aish. I need to stop thinking about her. It really is making me crazy. Today I need to focus; I have practice and varity show to attend with Hoya, I need to stay focus. Kim Sunggyu, stop thinking about Hyun from now on.

I when to a cold bath and make my head clear. When I finishing bathing I saw Sungjong was using the laptop.

“YEAH” Sungjong shouted putting his hand high up.

“Yah. What are you shouting? It still early in the morning.” Hoya came out scolding Sungjong and lying on the couch with his hand covering his eyes

“Morning Hyung.” Sungjong greet and when back to screen. He looks so excited reading some news.

“What news can make me so excited early in the morning?” I thought

Slowly, everyone start to wake up and prepare for leaving. Sungjong ran quickly and take his bath and when back to the laptop again. “What news makes him turn into that? Usually he takes longest time to bath and get everything ready. But today he was the first one to get ready. His eye was like glue onto the screen.” I thought

I went down to the van first follow by the rest. In the car, Sungjong was sitting beside me. He was reading something on his Ipad. The whole journey he was just staring on his Ipad and sometime smile.

“What are you reading?” I asked Sungjong

“This.” He shoves the Ipad to me and points it.

HyunA to make a comeback this month with new title track “Ice Cream””

Now I understand why he was acting his way. He was a huge fan of Hyun. He even knows how to dance and sing her song. He was so happy that during one performance with 4Minute in MBC Gayo Daejun, he even gets to hold her hand. After the show end, he was jumping up and down saying he get to hold Hyun hand and Hyun playfully hit his arm. He even say he was going to faint on spot. There was a time he came back to dorm and singing happily saying he saw Hyun at the same salon and even leaves the salon with her.

I shake my head when Sungjong back to the Ipad and his eyes start to glue on it. I turn to see Woohyun who was sitting beside me. He was extreme quiet looking outside. “What happen to him?” I thought

I start to remember about Hyun again. Aish, all was Sungjong fault. I was already move Hyun out of my head now because of him, Hyun now back to my head again. I was actually hoped to see her again. I want to know how she was now. I want to know whether she was doing fine. I should have asked her number that day.

Hoya and me was drop off at MBC building to film Weekly Idol with Tasty. I’m so stress with Hyun. My mind starts to fill up with her image again. While filming we were asking to play a game. Question after question, it came the last question. A female idol whom appear in your mind right now. Without thinking I wrote Hyun name. MC hyung saw what I wrote I quickly wanted to change the name but was stop by him. I need to come up a reason for that. Hope Hoya wrote the same name as me but nooooo. I came up a random reason why I wrote Hyun name but they still tease me. This going to broadcasted tomorrow and Hyun going to see it. “Aish, what happen to myself”

Days passed, but my mind still fills with Hyun and Sungjong wasn’t helping. Every day he will update the news about her. And today we have variety show High Society to attend and I need to stay focus. Hoping everything will go smoothly.

And this was what I hoping until they talk about the girls they think are pretty. The first person came to my mind was Hyun. I accidentally say “To me, this girl really beautiful than Suzy.”When they keep prompting who I think, I was thinking whether I should say while this will broadcast out in December and Hyun might see this. “This is just my choice.” “Prettier than Suzy, HYUNA!” OMO. I really say that out? She is going see this. Aish. What’s wrong with me? But she really beautiful than anyone I see.

When we was ask who’s the iest in female idols, Sungyeol say Hyun. However to me she wasn’t. She might be y on stage. But the image of Hyun in my head was the fragile, petite and beautiful Hyun. The y Hyun that show on stage wasn’t what how I see now. She might have the y image to public but to me I see something more than just iness from her.

Finally we finish filming the show and when back to our dorm. Woohyun however was extreme quiet when we were on our way back. He seen bother by something. Should I ask him? I think I should just leave him alone. He might want to think out something by himself. Aish. Now I shouldn’t bother about that. What will Hyun think after that show was broadcasted? Hope she wouldn’t freak out and avoid me since I mention her name twice in different show. Aish. Pabo Gyu. I mentally smack myself for saying something without thinking. Hyun, you hunting my head now, what should I do to forget you?

 

 

 

 

Author Note

Here another chapter. Hope you will like it.

This basically Sunggyu point of view. Do you think the cheater that hurt Hyuna was Junhyung? Who do you guess?

Stay tune to know more about what going to happen. At the same time check out my other story.

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/439093/mystery-from-the-start-4minute-beast-hara-hyuna-infinite-junhyung-kai

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/444054

Remember continue to SUBSCRIBE and COMMENT.

Thank you.