Last Confession

Healing Heart

Sweet moments always fly but always stay within everyone's heart. Same goes with Hyuna and Sunggyu. They had been dating for almost one year since 29 December 2012. Even though both had hectic schedule however Sunggyu never stopped showing how much he loved Hyuna. He proved Hyuna how much she meant to him and never hurt her. Their relationship was still underground but actually quite obvious to many people. When Sunggyu when for the variety show, people mention Hyuna name, he will somehow have a happiness air surround him. The way he talked, the way he acted, was too obvious that people loved to make fun of him. And this made Hyuna always laugh when she saw it. He always stuttering when people ask him and even sometime he’ll confess of what he really thought and started to think of something to cover up again. Even though those teasing made Sunggyu somehow embarrassing but if he could, he wanted to tell everyone that his only one love was Hyuna. Even Woolim CEO knew about Sunggyu love affection but never confront him but however asked him not to be so obvious to everyone.

Every day to Hyuna was a happy day, never a sad day. Well, Yoseob created Hyuna a thunder storm but Sunggyu however created a rainbow for her.  Every single day, Sunggyu will make an effort to call Hyuna, even though they're talked were short but was enough for both of them. Every single text from Sunggyu, she never deletes and will always read again and again when she misses Sunggyu. They couldn’t meet up often due to their underground relationship and also their hectic schedule, but once a while, Sunggyu will show up like Santa Claus giving Hyuna present, a song that sang with him. Every song shows how much Sunggyu miss her or loves her. Hyuna will always smile to herself when she listens to all those songs that Sunggyu had been giving her from the past even up until today. Everyone in Cube knows that Hyuna had fallen in love but never said a single word to her or even asked her. She was way happy every single day even in Cube concert; everyone could see her hyper was overflowing, jumping around laughing around smiling around.

Even though Hyuna always misses Sunggyu, but she never said the magic words to Sunggyu even for once. Does she really love Sunggyu? Yes, she does but somehow those words were way too heavy for to say to him. Everyone time when Sunggyu said those magic words to her, she will blush but she always couldn’t said those words to Sunggyu. Sunggyu never urge for her to say those words as he think that he wanted Hyuna to say it willing and from the bottom of her heart. He knows that a broken heart wasn’t easy to be healed and even those hearts healed through time, there still a scar that holds her back to fully love someone. This was trauma to everyone so does Hyuna. He willing to wait, to wait for Hyuna to fully love him, waits for Hyuna to willing to say those words to him. He never stopped expressing his love affection to Hyuna through action and speech. Hyuna could feel those loves from Sunggyu but the scar within her was holding her back. She had already let go of her past relationship and forgive Yoseob and became friend with him again but the fear, the trauma somehow holding her back. Deep inside her, she knows Sunggyu will never be the next Yoseob but this doesn’t mean that he wouldn’t hurt her in some other way.

Yoseob being Hyuna ex-boyfriend was still under mystery to everyone other than Sunggyu, Hyuna and Yoseob. Well, Hyuna and Yoseob always act like a label mate and no other interaction between them. Everyone knew that in 4minute, Yoseob was closed to Gayoon but the least to Hyuna. When Jiyoon knew about Junhyung had already broke up with Hara before the news was released, the first reaction was fire. She thought that Junhyung was the one been hurting her Hyuna but somehow stopped by Kikwang. Junhyung and Hyuna did have a small crush but somehow it was broken right after Junhyung and Hara was dating and Hyuna have to give up and distance herself with Junhyung to forget her small crush towards Junhyung. And Yoseob was the one who told Hyuna about Junhyung and Hara was dating before any news was released and always there for Hyuna as best friend position. He knew Hyuna had a crush on Junhyung and as her best friend; Yoseob gave a punch to Junhyung when Junhyung told Yoseob about his relationship with Hara. Yoseob and Hyuna friendship was only between them and soon they turned into an item. But somehow another, Yoseob unintentionally hurt Hyuna without telling her the truth. He never wanted to hurt Hyuna and he does and still loves Hyuna. If he had told her the truth, will their relationship still stay? No one could give an answer to that not even Yoseob or Hyuna herself. The choice was made and the result turned out to be what they never expected. Maybe telling the truth would have helped Yoseob to make Hyuna stayed. But now Hyuna was happy in another relationship, all Yoseob could do was stay beside Hyuna as a protector.

Few more days to their one year anniversary, Hyuna and Sunggyu had cleared their schedule for that day. They were astonished when they asked for an off day on 29 December which were their busier month and day and decided to come up with a bunch of excuse but none was used as their manager allowed without asking why or saying no and not only that both of them are free until 31 December. And because of that both had come up with something special for each other and they were anticipating for that day. 

29 December 2013

Sunggyu now was at 4minute dorm waiting for Hyuna. Sunggyu was smiling looking Hyuna running around and even saw her sleepy cute yawning face when he came and picking Hyuna up early in the morning. 4minute wasn’t at their dorm and because Hyuna overslept, she invited Sunggyu to wait for her while she went for preparing. Hyuna was screaming around the house while Sunggyu was chuckling when he heard Hyuna squealing voice. After an hour of waiting, finally Hyuna was done.

It was a cold day as now was already end December which was a great help for them as no one will recognize them as 4minute Hyuna and Infinite Sunggyu. They were holding hands sharing food and drinks walking around. It had been a long time for them to be able to hang out together holding hand walking around like a normal couple should do. But time flies and it have been already night time but this was the time they have been anticipating for. They had prepared something for each other. Before Sunggyu decided to bring Hyuna to the place he actually planned, Sunggyu brought her to have a makeover with himself. Hyuna was as beautiful as she was and Sunggyu was charming as he was. Hyuna was blushing having her head hanging low when she saw Sunggyu. On the other hand, Sunggyu was smiling when he saw Hyuna and even gave her a kiss on her forehead. Sunggyu never failed to make Hyuna felt love from him.

Right after that Sunggyu brought Hyuna to a forest like restaurant. Outside the restaurant was surrounded with outdoor fire heaters that could warm the guest who wanted to have their dinner outdoor. The outdoor fire heaters not only warm the guest but also created the outdoor more romantic and beautiful. There were no guest dining outdoor other than Sunggyu and Hyuna. Both were smiling holding each other hand never wanted to let go even when there was a waiter serving them. Both were too into their world that they never cared much about others until the waiter had to create a fake cough to get their attention back. Their surrounding was extreme quiet and cold but in their own world, they felt warm and love.

“It had been one year since we had been dating. I had never thought that you will date me when I was acting like a stalker fan for you.” Sunggyu chuckled but still not leaving his eyes away from Hyuna. ”But I truly do love you and always will. I was very happy that I was the one who found you crying. I was happy that you willing to open up to me. I was glad that I could lend you my shoulder to cry on. But I would rather be the one who makes you happy and smile for the day. And here is my promise to always stay by your side.” Sunggyu pulled out a middle size bear.

Hyuna was giggling when she saw the bear, It was the same bear that Sunggyu had given her last year, but only different in size. “Open your present.” Sunggyu said when Hyuna was just holding the bear. “Open the present? Wasn’t this a present?” Hyuna asked wondering as there was no other than the bear, so wasn’t this present was already open? “Yeah, but you have not opened the present.” Sunggyu chuckled when he saw Hyuna face was totally blur. “This.” Sunggyu pointed at the tie tying around the bear's neck. Hyuna slowly pulled off the tie but she immediately cupped when she saw two rings tying around the bear's neck.

1175580_600643063291820_399727522_n.jpg

“Hyun.” Sunggyu knee right in front of Hyuna holding the bear. “I wasn’t asking for an answer from you now but I just want to tie you with me and a promise from me to you. I will wait for you; wait for you to say YES to me. This ring shows my love to you and I, Kim Sunggyu, Kim Hyuna Gyu bear, will always stay beside you and always be your only Gyu bear.” Hyuna was really shocked of what Sunggyu just said. He loves her to the extreme that he willing to wait for Hyuna no matter how long it took him. How should she answer?

“Gyu oppa. I….. I…..” Hyuna was stuttering not knowing what to say. “Shhhh.” Sunggyu placed his finger on Hyuna lip. “Like I said, I no need an answer for now. I just want to let you know that I’m here, always here waiting for you. I’m not forcing you to love me when I know about your past. I’m not pushing to marry me even though I wanted to.” Sunggyu mumbled his last words but was loud enough for Hyuna to actually hear that. “I just want to show you that, when you are ready to accept me, I will always be here, right beside you and anticipating your answer. One day you never gave me an answer, one day I will always stand here and wait.” Sunggyu stood up from his knee when he already knew the answer from Hyuna. Even though he was a bit sad however he was actually expecting this result nonetheless what he just said to Hyuna was from the bottom of his heart. He will wait; wait until Hyuna gave him an answer.

“Gyu oppa.” Hyuna stood up from her seat. “Now is my turn to give you my present to you.” Hyuna smiled walking towards a grand piano just near their table. “This is just for you,” Hyuna said and started to play the piano and sing along.

 

I deliver my love in front of you
I revise I love you again
I cannot restrain my missing to you
If there is a risk in love, I'd rather being shot
That year's spring love starts to germinate and spread
The color of our story is bright
I spread all my love around you
It's obvious that I intend to entangle with love
I want to stay in your room until I'm bored
The moment that I'm electrified, the same side
My shoulder sticks next to yours, face next to face
Looking at the photo (making a wish)
I smile foolishly several times (draw a cross in front of my chest)
I close my eyes and I pray that my dream will come true
I blow on the glass and draw a heart-shaped circle
The fine mist gradually disappears and you finally appear
I can't hear any advice and I'm pretty firm on my attitude to love
I wish this trip of love can go very far
I use my fingertips to draw a heart-shaped circle
Then I continue to talk non-stop, imagining that you can hear it
I spend my time silently remembering your face
I seriously flip through the dictionary to look up for our forever
I deliver my love in front of you
I revise I love you again
I cannot restrain my missing to you
If there is a risk in love,
I'd rather being shot
That year's spring love starts to germinate and spread
The color of our story is bright
I spread all my love around you
It's obvious that I intend to entangle with love
I want to stay in your room until I'm bored
The moment that I'm electrified, the same side
My shoulder sticks next to yours, face next to face
Looking at the photo (making a wish)
I smile foolishly several times (draw a cross in front of my chest)
I close my eyes and I pray that my dream will come true
I blow on the glass and draw a heart-shaped circle
The fine mist gradually disappears and you finally appear
I can't hear any advice and I'm pretty firm on my attitude to love
I wish this trip of love can go very far
I use my fingertips to draw a heart-shaped circle
Then I continue to talk non-stop, imagining that you can hear it
I spend my time silently remembering your face
I seriously flip through the dictionary to look up for our forever

 

Every single word from Hyuna, Sunggyu heard it loud and clear. Without further ado, he ran and hugged Hyuna. The words that he has been waiting, Hyuna had sung to him. “I love you too, Hyun.” Sunggyu turned whisper to her. “I Love you, Gyu.” Hyuna turned around and kiss Sunggyu lips.

When they were still in their world, out of a sudden they heard a very loud clapped and cheering. 4minute along with Infinite and their manager and also some camera crew was filming them. Straight off, they split apart when they saw the camera. “No need to hide, we had filmed these since you guys met in 4minute dorm.” 4minute manager said making everyone laughed. “Yah. What’s this about?” Sunggyu asked when Hyuna hid right behind Sunggyu when she was blushing. “We knew about both of you been dating but both of you kept hiding from us, so we came up with a plan.” “Do you guys know how obvious both of you are.” “Yeah. Even the CEO knew about this but just both of you not knowing that.” “Yeah. So both company CEO decided to corporate with one of the variety show “We got married” and tricked you guys into the trap.” “MWO? You say this will be on TV?” Sunggyu and Hyuna eyes were wide open. “Nae.” Everyone said in unison. “You say our relationship will go public? You say the company has allowed us to date?” Sunggyu asked trying hard to conceal his happiness which he has been waiting for this for a long time. “Nae.” Both their managers nod their head.

“Yeah. Hyun. You heard that? They allow us to date and go public. We no need to hide anymore.” Sunggyu carried Hyuna and spin her around with excitement. “Yah. Put me down. They’re still filming.” Hyuna whined but Sunggyu couldn’t calm down which made everyone at the scene laughed. “Hyuna-ah, you haven’t given Sunggyu answer.” Jiyoon shouted. “Say yes.” Everyone was cheering when Sunggyu knee down again with the bear on his hand. “Kim Hyuna, will you marry me?” Sunggyu was actually nervous especially there were so many people around them watching him proposing to his and only love. Everyone when silent waiting for Hyuna to say something. Hyuna closed her eyes inhaling the air making the atmosphere became tenser. “Gyu oppa. Can you please stand up?” Hyuna said after she opened her eyes. But what she just said had given Sunggyu hint that she was going to say no. “Thank you. Thank you for healing me. Thank you for being there healing my heart.” Hyuna hugged Sunggyu right after Sunggyu stood up. “You no need to continue. I already know the answer. Even you did say you love me doesn’t mean you going to accept me and make me become part of your life. I totally understand. You….” Before Sunggyu could continue a lip had landed on his lips. “Let me finish.” Hyuna said after she part away from the kiss. “It wasn’t that easy to walk out from my trauma but somehow you able to pull me out from what I had feared. At first I thought that I could never leave myself to fully love someone after that incident but you proved me that you were different, you willing to wait, and you did wait for me. You never pushed or force me to do anything and you never fail to show me how much you love me. I do love you, Kim Sunggyu. I think I have been loving you but I just couldn’t accept the fact when my fear was consuming me. But now I’m willing to face the love again because of you.” Hyuna cupped Sunggyu face and kiss him right away. “Yes” Hyuna said through the kiss. Everyone was wooing, cheering and clapping but this bear couldn’t hear anything but their heartbeat sound. “Thank you and I love you.” Hyuna said when they parted away from the kiss. “Thank you and I love you.” Sunggyu placed his forehead against Hyuna with his arm around Hyuna waist.

 

 

 

 

Author Note

A long chapter wasn’t it? Finally this had come to the end of my story from Healing Heart. I hope that you guys had been enjoying reading this story. Sorry for making this story end this way as I really have many assignments from school and my exam is coming around the corner. I will do my correction for this story plot for my grammar and other English mistake. I’m going to miss this story and you guys too. Love you guys hope to see you guys in my other story. Thank you. ^^