Melting

Healing Heart

 

Hyuna POV

After having the conversation with Gyu oppa I feel much better and I ran back to the waiting.

“Omo. Hyunnie. Where have you been?” Jihyun unnie asked

“Mianhae unnie. I’m fine. I just need to have some fresh air.” I apologize to my member knowing that my action has worried everyone.

“Omo. What’s wrong with your makeup and your eyes? Did you cry or something?” Jiyoon unnie asked

“Ani. I just very sleepy and I keep yawning. And my tears start forming that I can’t control them from falling.” I say and when to the dressing table for the makeup artist to redo my makeup.

Hyuna. You are strong so everything going to be fine. Remember Gyu oppa say. “Nobody deserves your tears, but whoever deserves them will not make you cry.” He doesn’t deserve my tears. I told myself mentally

We were asking to gather back to the stage for the closing stage. When I’m on stage I saw Gyu oppa looking at me. I smile to him and mouth his name since I can’t shout his name. But my smile immediately disappears when I saw him. Gyu oppa seen to know what happen to me and he turn his head and look behind him and turn back to me with a worry face. I mouth him back, “I’m fine” and turn to other direction and never turn to Gyu oppa direction anymore. He was standing there smiling happily seen like nothing happen. I think he doesn’t really love me like how I love him. I should have known this. I should have known it.

Kim Hyuna. You can’t cry now. No tears are allowed to be shown to anyone. I mentally slap myself. I repack my emotion and put up a bright smile. I was happily talking to Hyorin unnie. After the stage close I walk down with Hyorin unnie and when back to my waiting room.

When we were getting ready to leave, I receive lot of message and miss call from him. But I decide not to read and switch off my phone. I think I need to change my phone number.

Next day I was call back to office. I will have my solo comeback soon and I going to start getting busy and it was the best timing for me to forget him. I ask manager oppa to help me to change my phone number. Manager oppa never ask me why and he just say ok. It was good that he never ask if not I’m not sure how am I going to answer him.

Days have passed and I’m getting much busier. My album name was chosen call “Melting” with total 5 song tracks. The mini-album begins with "Don't Fall Apart" (also translated as "Straight Up"), a hip-hop track written and composed by Beatamin and contains marching band elements. The lyric depict my feelings about releasing a new solo album and takes an aggressive stance against naysayers. The lead single, “Ice Cream”, is a hip-hop/pop track written and composed by Brave Brothers and Elephant Kingdom. Maboos from the hip-hop group, Electroboyz, also features in the song.

The third track, "Unripe Apple", is collaboration between me and the main rapper of BTOB, Ilhoon, who contributed as a lyricist. It is a light pop song in which she sings of a girl who wants to be seen as an innocent girl in front of her boyfriend. “To My Boyfriend" is a ballad co-written by me with Son Young Jin and Im Sang Hyuk who also composed the song. The last track, "Very Hot", was written and composed by me and my best friend, Kim Lee Won. Shinsadong Tiger, the composer of my previous hit song “Bubble Pop!”, also participated in the composition of the song.

 

Hong appa have release new about my come back to the media and it seen like everyone was very excited with my come back. I need to work hard for them. Every day was a great but tiring day for me. I have to practice my dance move and preparing for my MV and photo-shoot but still I having lot of fun. Today I making my MV and PSY oppa was invited to be in my MV. I was happy and excited. And I start to forget about him which is a good thing. I should have asked Gyu oppa phone number so I can call or message him so that I can treat him something.

Today I was finally able to rest for half a day. I been busy for my come back never have the time to rest. I was browsing my Ipad for news about my come back. But one news caught my eyes. It was Gyu oppa mentions my name. I watch the video and start to laugh out loud the whole video until MC oppa ask them “A female idol whom appear in your mind right now”. I was shock that Gyu oppa wrote my name, I feel a bit happy about it and it seen Gyu oppa still remember me. MC oppa keep teasing him even he tell them why he mention me and I keep laughing. Aish, I should have asked for his phone number.

After the days I saw the video, my mood got better and my come back start getting closer. I was told that I have to perform 3 song tracks in on Mnet's M! Countdown, KBS's Music Bank, MBC's Show! Music Core and SBS's Inkigayo. So I have additional dance move to learn. It was stress but I felt happy.

Today was my first day for my come back and I receive numbers of congrats from other idol. I saw some of my close friend. They ask me why my number can’t go through. I have totally forgotten that I change my number and never inform them. They never ask me why which is a good thing for me. After I give them my new phone number I when back to my waiting room.

After finish performing I was dead tired. 3 song tracks in one show were really tiring. I have keep running here and there to change my clothes. After the show end I was send back to my dorm. Before I could open the door I was been drag to the back staircase. When I look up, I saw him. The person I love so much and trying to forget.

“Why are you avoiding me? Why your phone can’t get through. I send tons message to you and call you but no respond from you” He ask

“I never avoid you. We just don’t have the reason for us to meet.”

“Can you let me explain?”

“That wasn’t needed and you shouldn’t be here. Leave before anyone saw you.” I say and turn going to leave but he grabs my wrist

“Can you just listen to me?”

“No. I saw it with my own eyes. I have enough. It had been 1 year for me to bear the pain. It wasn’t happen only once but many times. I just keep quiet because I don’t want to let you go. But it hurts me a lot when I need to pretend I saw nothing. In front of you and even my member, I have force myself to smile when I’m hurting and crying inside. I have enough. The pain I go through I have enough. Don’t ever appear in front of me anymore. I will only speak to you if necessary. We are back to just colleague.” I left with my tear falling off

I when back to my dorm and I start to cry. It was good that my member wasn’t home so I can cry out loud without holding back. Every time I cry I need to try to hold back so that my member will not heard and start to worry about me.

Gyu oppa. Where are you? I shouted

I’m cry hard and I feel pain. My heart was sliced with knife when I face him. From crying to sobbing, without knowing I fall asleep.

 

 

 

 

Author Note

Here another chapter. Hope you will like it.

This basically Hyuna point of view. Hyuna use work to recover her wound however he came and find her.

Many of you guess Woohyun but actually even myself also not sure about it. I go with the flow while writing.

Stay tune to know more. At the same time check out my other story.

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/439093/mystery-from-the-start-4minute-beast-hara-hyuna-infinite-junhyung-kai

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/444054

Remember continue to SUBSCRIBE and COMMENT.

Thank you.