Teddy Bear

Healing Heart

 

Sunggyu POV

After I reach our dorm for our day schedule I feel so tired. But Sungjong on the other hand was so excited when reach home. He rushes in and takes the bath and when to switch on his laptop again. He say that his ipad battery was dead and he want to see Hyun performance. Today was Hyun come back, heard that her comeback was anticipating by many people. Hoya was the next one who using the washroom so I when and sit beside Sungjong and watch the video with him.

Mwo? Hyun perform 3 song tracks for one day? Sungjong was so enjoy watching Hyun performance. From “Straight up” to “Unripe apple” to “Ice Cream”, all her performance was indeed great. I actually have her song in my MP3. When I was free I will keep repeating her song. When I listen to her song I will smile without knowing why. But I feel sad when I heard “To my boyfriend”. She was involved in writing this song too, and somehow I feel like she was talking to her ex-boyfriend. Hyun have you move on?

“Omo. Hyung. Why are you crying?” Sungjong shock looking at me

“Omo.” I start wiping my tears.

I don’t know why my tears were flowing out. I feel my heart was in pain. I feel like someone calling. Sungjong pass me tissue to wipe my tears but it can’t stop and I don’t know why.

“Hyung, Are you OK?” Sungjong asked

“I’m fine. I will go out for a while.” I say and left the dorm.

Don’t know why, I feel like Hyun was calling me. I feel her pain. Are you crying? Are you calling for me? I rush to 4minute dorm. I was panting when I reach 4minite dorm. I keep pressing the bell calling for Hyun name. It was late and I don’t seem to bother what going to happen if anyone caught me here. I was just worry about Hyun.

After a few minute of knocking and shouting, someone finally open the door. The girl that I care, the girl that I’m worry, the girl that I found the most beautiful, the girl that hunting my head for weeks was now standing in front of me.

She looks like she cries to sleep. Her hair was in a mess. Her eye was swollen. Her face was stain of tears. I feel pain to see her like this. Her tears start to form again.

I hug her tightly not knowing why. I want to hug her and tell her that everything is fine. I want to tell her that I’m here for her. I want to protect her. I don’t her to feel pain. I want to see the true Hyun. I want to hug her and hold onto her. I want her. I……I……I think I fall for her.

Sa…..Sar……..Saranghae, Kim Hyuna. I close my eyes and continue hugging her. I want to hug her like this forever.

She starts to cry harder and louder when I can only hug her tightly.

After don’t know how long, she stop crying but I still hugging her tightly. I slightly pull her away and wipe her tears away. Her eye was so beautiful even when her eye was swollen.

I put my hand on her face side by side. “Aigoo. Your eyes are now swollen when your eyes was already twice my eyes bigger. Now become thrice bigger than mine.” I joked and she pouted

Omo. I’m going to faint from her pout, so cute. No. No. Sunggyu you can’t faint now.

“Where is your member?” I ask her

“They went for filming Travel maker. Wae? You missing my  Jiyoon unnie?” She say looking at me weirdly?

Why does she mention Jiyoon?

“Ani. I just find it weird when it was already this late and you were the only one at home.” I say

“Why you denied? I know you love her. During a variety show in MBC Flower Bouquet you even sing to her and confess.” She say

“That’s was way long ago and you still remember.” I say

“OK. If you say it in that way, but if you really like Jiyoon unnie tell me. I will help you.” She say and patted my shoulder

“Oh. Why are you here?” She asked suddenly

“I…..I…..I came over to see how you are now.” I lied

“Oh. Thank you for your concern. I’m fine now.” She say reassure

“No. You are not. IF you are fine why are you crying?” I asked and her face turns sad again

“Mianhae. If you don’t want to say is fine.” I don’t want to see her sad face again it hurt me a lot

“Ani.” She say her head

“H…..he was here just now.” She mumble but still loud enough to be heard

MWO? He was here? What he want from her. Aish. Why can’t that jerk leave her alone. She was in pain because of him for so long. Better don’t let me know who that jerk was, if not I going to punch his face hard for hurting and cheating on Hyun

“Why he was here?” I say trying to calm myself for preventing to kill someone now

“He says he want to explain everything to me. But I told him he doesn’t need to. I say I have enough of putting a smiling face when I’m crying inside. And I told him don’t ever appear in front of me anymore and I will only speak to him if necessary and we are back to just colleague.” She say while trying to hold her tears.

Hyun, you the strongest girls I even encounter. You keep well your true emotion. Your mask that you put on was well make. But actually behind the mask, you feel hurt; you feel pain and you are crying. I don’t know how you able to bear all the pain for so long. But I don’t want that. I want you to pull off your mask. I want you to smile and laugh not to hide your pain and tears. I’m here for you when you cry.

“Hyun. May I ask you something?” I asked seriously and she nodded her head

“Next time if you crying and feel sad, can you call me?” I asked. But actually doesn’t need to. I can feel her pain. When she cries, I cry.

“Wae?” She asked

“So I can lend you my body and let you hug.” I say in a joking way. Actually I just want to be there and hug you tightly

“You want to become my teddy bear?” She say and I confuse

“Teddy Bear?” I asked confused

“Nae. When I cry, I will hug my huge teddy bear and cry. Cry to him wouldn’t make huge sound when my member was around.” She say and when to her room.

She carries the large teddy bear out from her room and shows me. While she hugging the teddy bear, she look like a  small child hugging something that was too big for her but still cute.

“OK. I will replace your teddy bear. When you crying call me, I will come over and become your teddy bear.” I say

“Nae.” She was smiling brightly to me. Omo. Her smile was killing me now.

 

 

 

 

Author Note

Here another chapter. Hope you will like it.

A confess from Sunggyu.

A moment of Sunggyu and Hyuna.

I change my writing style for this story. You guy like this more or you guy like it more like story plot writing?

POV writing VS Story plot writing

Stay tune to know more. At the same time check out my other story.

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/439093/mystery-from-the-start-4minute-beast-hara-hyuna-infinite-junhyung-kai

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/444054

Remember continue to SUBSCRIBE and COMMENT.

Thank you.