(oc 3)

♦Officially Missing You

''Em, let me help you,'' said Jiyeon after looking three bags behind her. What did she brought, a whole things in her room maybe?. 

''Em, it's okay,'' she said while not even lift her head up to Jiyeon. 

''Emm, since you're new here, I'll show you every place in this bungalow.-'' ''My name is Jiyeon, you?'' ask Jiyeon nicely, even thought she hate to accept the facts that her private room is going to be shared with another girl. She had keep many secret and important things in that room and that Chinese girl might found it. 

''I don't needed your help, I will exploring myself, it more challenging, and one more you don't deserve to know even my name cause when I hate the mother, same goes to her daughter, your Mom was trying to seduce my father right?You Mom  is such a *@%#!'' She said while smirk to Jiyeon. 

Pang!! 

   Jiyeon stunned of herself drastic action. That Chinese girl also stunned. ''How dare you slapping my face! Don't you know the facts that  I'm  more beautiful than you!'' She said as hold back her temper. 

''So, what the relationship between slapped and your 'beautiful' pig's face?'' Said Jiyeon calmly and formally. This make that Chinese girl angrier. ''Watch you!'' she said giving a warning. '' What?. Ever. Pig's face.'' said Jiyeon while smirked as she got a nicknames for that crazy girl.

''Fuqin! Fuqinr!'' that Chinese girl shouted for his father in Chinese language. She is screaming like this big house was on fire, what a funny pig's face. Said Jiyeon mumbling while giggles. 

From her bedroom, she could hear a steps of two person. ''Oh, great! Now, you are playing games with me,'' Jiyeon mumbled while sent a death glares to Fei.

Her becoming daddy and her Mom appear with serious face. Fei's dad look at her face. ''What's going on, Fei?!'' said him worrying his daughter. Jiyeon stares at them. I know she gonna make this issue into big trouble. Damn you pig's face! said Jiyeon then thinking how to avoid  if something might came up later.

 ''Her slapped my face! look at this!'' said Fei while pointing her left cheek. There was a red hand's figures. Wa! I don't expect this, anyway it look 'beatiful' in you. Jiyeon chuckled.

''Jiyeon, that was terrible! Why you hurt my daughter?!'' Her daddy asked. Jiyeon smirked.

''She just saying my Mom such a *@%#! And I just pretending my Mom, did I wrong?'' said Jiyeon. Her daddy startled. ''Fei! is it true?'' said Jiyeon's mother while groaned.

''No! I didn't saying anything, she who is the one saying that my daddy is....-'' ''what'' Jiyeon cut her off. ''She is saying my daddy was seducing you!'' said Fei, while looking to Lin. ''What?! You both just meet and-'' Lin couldn't finished. She left without any words.

''Now, you get out of my room! Go sleep with pig, can you?'' said Jiyeon to  Fei after seeing Fei's daddy left to chasing her Mom.

''Jiyeon, I hate you and I want you suffer as I do all this time!'' said Fei, staring at Jiyeon.

''What? I just slapped you and does it make you suffer,?'' said Jiyeon. Why this Chinese girl said like I'm who make she suffer. If she really suffering, don't blaming me.

''Whatever, FeiFei'' said Jiyeon.

_

 

Jiyeon just awake by her phone. ''Kimchan, why don't you give one more hour ?!' said Jiyeon while pushing her phone until it dropped. Jiyeon eyes wide open.

''Kimchan, mian! '' said Jiyeon while picking her phone. She rushed go downstairs with her messy hair. ''Aigoo, I didn't even eat a bit yesterday, there's might be something in the kitchen''. She passed the living room, then she step backward. 

'' He wake up so early? '' said Jiyeon after looking at the watch in wall. ''It's 6:35 p.m. ,'' said Jiyeon whispered. Jiyeon goes closer.

''Annyeong! I'm Jiyeon, you?'' said Jiyeon as she did not greeted him two days ago. 

''I know, between you're too late for greeting me anyway,'' said him still not let his eyes from his phone.

''Mianhae, It's not my fault anyway, your younger sister was-'' ''I'm Wu Fan but I prefer you called me Kris,'' said Kris cut her off. Jiyeon just nodded. Suddenly, she remember that she was still hungry, the she ran to the kitchen.

'' Arghh!!! ''Jiyeon screamed. The cockroach went out from the biscuits tins and get into her shirt. While trying to take the cockroach out, she slipped then fall onto the floor hardly. Her heads bleeding. ''Wu Fan!! Wu Fan!'' Jiyeon screamed while calling Kris out .

Kris jumped from the sofa after pulling out his headphones. He hears Jiyeon screamed that was make him shocked. He ran to the sounds and found Jiyeon was lying at the floor. 

''Jiyeon, are you alright?!'' ask Kris worriedly. But after that, some red liquid accidentally touched by Kris when he is holding Jiyeon's head. Kris startled. ''Your...your head bleeding,'' said Kris whispered but Jiyeon catch his word. 

''blood...'' said Jiyeon before she fainted.

_

 

The doctors came out from the ward room. Lin get up quickly. ''How is she?'' said Lin worriedly. ''She's okay, she just need to rest, you can come in'' said the doctor . ''I'll come in. you all can wait here,'' said Lin before left.

''I'll get some stuff for us,''said Kris's father while grabbing Fei's hand. Kris just nodded. ''You're her family members, right?'' ask the doctor after seeing the others is not there. Kris lift up his head. 

''No em, yes, I'm her brother,'' said Kris. ''Can you follow me?'' ask the doctor again. Kris nodded then followed him. ''Please have a sit,'' said the doctor. 

''Did something going wrong?'' ask Kris curiously.

''No, just want to explain to you how she can got fainted even it just a small injured, I wander if you knew already,'' said the doctor which make Kris going confuse. ''What is it?'' Kris asked. ''So you still don't know?''. Kris nodded.

''Before that, do you saw her reaction after seeing the blood or something like red liquid?,''asked the doctor just to confirmed.

''Em, yes, there was before she got fainted, '' Kris reply.

''Oh, so this is just a small matter, she might has the problem to seeing the red liquid,''

''So, you mean, she afraid of blood  or seeing it?'' Kris asked. The doctor just nodded. '' Em, if there's anything, may I leave now?'' ask Kris. ''Sure.'' the doctor smiled to Kris before he continues his work.

 

________________________________________________________________________________________________