(oc 1)

♦Officially Missing You

 

''I love you. I love you and I rather die for you, Qin,'' said Jo-Hi. He tight up the rope that imprison Qin's body. ''Ah, it hurts!'' she screaming. Jo-Hi then loosen up a rope.
   
   His hands rubbing Qin's soft cheeks. Her cheeks was bleeding and swollen. Her tears doesn't stop flowing from her swollen eyes.She was very regret to love a man in front of her, who now was caressing her cheek.She remembered her younger sister, Lin. Why did she doesn't hear any of her advice. Blind. Yes,she is too blind until cannot seen the mistake for giving her love, that was promised by a useless man that their love will be reach to heaven.
 
Her eyes red because too much crying. For a few month,she doesn't sleep well. No more lovely dreams. Its all gone. What left is a slapped, kicked from a man that her proud before. The only one he didn't touch is her stomach. She got pregnant by their old mistake. The 'thing' he was waiting from her. 
 
''Don't run from me again, Qin. You said before you love me. You rather leave you precious life for me. Why now you want to leave me, Qin? I love you,'' said that man.
 
'' That's before! I don't know you a killer, a cruel robber! I don't want to live with a killer like you! You're such a big liar, useless man! '' She's screaming.
 
Pang! One more slap she got on her cheek. That man flowing a tears every time he hurting Qin. What for? Her ex acting like a mental patient, who need a treatment from a psychologist. Only one she know that he'll killing anyone just for his sake. She already saw with her eyes how easily he kill his sidekick, who was still young and stupid.
 
''Even I'm a killer! Even I'm a cruel robber! I love you so much, Qin. I want you to accept all this! You're mine!!'' 
 
''I rather die Jo-Hi! I doesn't want to live with you! I doesn't want to see your face anymore! Don't you ever dream to raise up my child! You will never even got your child, killer!!'' She yelled.
 
''Don't you ever dare to run from me again, Qin!!!'' said Jo-Hi while grip my long hair.
 
''It hurts, idiot!'' She yelled again
 
___
 
''Watch her and my child. Force her to eat. If she runs, I'll kill you!'' said he to his sidekick before left that store.
 
''Eat!'' said the sidekick while holding a spoon of food. Qin just shake her head
 
''I... I feel want to give birth.'' said Qin while endure her pain, like she was really in pain.
 
''What?!'' His eyes wide open. He got panicked, if something happens to Qin and her child, he'll die in a very terrible way. He know how cruel his master punishment.
 
He untie a rope in Qin's body and carrying Qin's body to a bed at the end of a room.
 
He reach up for a walkie-talkie in his pocket , try to calling his master who is maybe not go afar yet  from that store.
 
''I need a warm water. Hurry!'' ask Qin, tries to stop that man from calling his ex. That man turn back to get some water, Qin reach an iron stick and beat that man until he got fainted. She reach up a keys in his pocket and get out there.
 
                                                                   ¤fast forward¤
 
''Qin!!! where did you missing?! I find you everywhere. Where had you been?'' ask Lin while hugged her sister. ''Qin, who did... do you like this? ask Lin after seeing her sister big tummy and around her face got swollen.
 
''Help me Lin! I don't want that killer to take my child.... Ah! it so hurt, my stomach! Lin, help me...I think I want to give birth''
 
''Qin... don't scared, I'm here''
__
 
''Why don't you just get a police report?'' ask Lin. 
 
''No!! you don't know him, before he got into jail, he will destroy our family first,'' said Qin while caressing her baby girl hairs.
''You'll take care of my daughter, right...Lin?'' ask Qin.
 
Lin looks at her sister, then to her nephew. She groaned.
 
''I swear, I'll take care of her with my soul. I'll not giving your daughter to your ex for... forever.'' said Lin.
 
 
 
_______________________________________________________________________________________________