(oc 6)

♦Officially Missing You

Kris put the box beside him and began to picking out the stuff from the box. Lin told him to prepared for his birthday party early, that will celebrated together with Jiyeon. He did not know why but he was very excited even he already had a birthday party before. He can't stop smiling from yesterday and he never feel tired of it. He climbed the ladder one by one. He nailed the wall with wall decor items. Suddenly, Jiyeon appeared in his mind meanwhile he still nailing the wall and he accidentally hammering his hand. ''Arghh!'' Kris screamed while grasping his finger. Unfortunately, his foot slipped and he fall onto the floor hardly. 

Jiyeon was arranging a flower's vase to make sure it was the best position for them in the garden. Lin approaching her, ''Yah, Jiyeon, I think you should arrange that orchard beside a-'' 'Bukkk!!'' a loud sound catches their hearings. They looked to each other in shocked face while wondering what's that sound. ''Jiyeon, hurry, I afraid if that sound came from Kris,'' Lin said worriedly. They walk faster as they can to make sure Kris condition. ''Omo!! my son!'' Lin yelled. ''Ughh!'' Kris tries to endure the pain. His eyes closed and he bite his lip tightly.

''Are you okay?!'' ask Jiyeon while trying to hold Kris' arm and dragging him to the couch. ''Don't! I think I've broke my shoulder.., please don't touch it,!'' Kris blocking Jiyeon's hand from holding his arms. ''O-Okay,'' Jiyeon don't know what to do, she just sitting beside Kris after she put a pillow under Kris's head. Then, she heard a ambulance sound, maybe her mother already called for an ambulance. 

''There,'' Lin said while pointing to the place Kris was lying. The ambulance worker take him to the hospital after giving some medical help.

_

 

Jiyeon and her mother sitting at the couch. The face look like they are worried. Jiyeon hoping that Kris condition would be better cause before he can't even  walk. 

''Mom,'' Jiyeon whispered to a woman beside her.

''Why? You hungry?'' Lin asked. Jiyeon shake her head.

''Two days after today, I'll celebrate my birthday... with Kris, and now he is in a hospital,'' Jiyeon looked to the floor. She don't felt like to crying but the tears keep filled up her eyes even she is wiped them already. Lin patted her shoulder. 

''Don't worry, only his shoulder broke, he'll be with us in your birthday,'' said Lin giving a spirit. Jiyeon give Lin a fake smile.

What's wrong with me? I keep worrying about him too much. We can't be anything though! Our parents getting married, Oh yes? Why did Kris' s family live at my house? I always forgot to asking that to Mom.

''Mom, why did Kris's family live with us? You're not telling me anything before,'' ask Jiyeon while looked to her mother. Lin face's turns fade. Jiyeon saw that expression and then she make a fake laugh to kill the silent. 

''It okay, maybe it something you can't tell me, I understand,'' Jiyeon make a fake smile.

''No, I'll tell you-'' Lin stops for awhile. ''His mother don't bless our relationship and force we to be separated. He has be chased out from his own house and his ex- wife keep threatening him to be back to her. There was a time where he argued with his ex wife and I was there. They were in top of stair meanwhile I'm waiting at down. Their fight was getting crazy, suddenly he accidentally pushed his ex- wife which make her got a very big head injured and she die before could reach to the hospital-'' Lin stops again, trying to kill her guilty.

Jiyeon covering , shocked of what she heard. ''S-She die?'' '' He accidentally did it!'' said Lin which make Jiyeon startled and gone speechless. ''And there's someone who watch this scene,'' Lin continues.

''Who?'' Jiyeon asked. ''Fei, she was there... I didn't know what she is thinking that time, she lost her real mother... because of me, they end up by fighting because of me, I who make they suffer, I shouldn't entering their life and make their daughter keep a bad memory and label me as the killer,'' said Lin while closed her eyes, tries to kill the memory.

 

 

 

 



Comment are love(: