(oc 7)

♦Officially Missing You

''Where are we going to sit?'' ask Jiyeon to Kris. 

      ''There,'' said Kris while pointing to the empty seat, under a tree. Jiyeon silent for awhile. ''It was like dating with you,'' Jiyeon whispered, doesn't want Kris heard what her just said. ''Kinda of it,'' Kris smiled. ''You heard what I'm just say? Jiyeon face become red. 

      ''Are you forgot that you're behind me? I heard anything you've said,'' Kris smile naughtily. ''All of it?!'' Jiyeon shocked. 

Flashback

'''Jiyeon, take him around, poor him just lying in this bed,'' said Lin ordering Jiyeon. ''but, he still sleeping-'' Just wake him up,'' said Lin cut her off. ''Hmm, Kris, wake up...'' said Jiyeon while shaking Kris body slowly. Kris open up his eyes and just followed his body movement, like someone has controlling his body. Someone put him on the wheelchair while he still sleepy ad he heard someone whispered all the time and he heard some of it.

   '''Why did you always catching my sight? and this time I'm so worry about you-''

  '' I should felt worry to you as your sister, but this is so weird, I feel something else instead-''

'' If you can hear me and help me solving this thing but it cannot be happen because it was about you-''

A few minutes later, he fully wake up and saw Jiyeon who was pushing the wheelchair. His heart beating so fast and he keep thinking all the while.

''If I say yes?'' Kris teasing Jiyeon and saw her panic expression face. ''I-It...for s-seriosly? Jiyeon look at another sitting place, hiding her red face. ''Buahaahaha! look at your face, why are you sweating?'' ask Kris while giggles.

''It was so hot here,'' said Jiyeon stuttered. Kris smiled, ''Do you want to know a secret about yourself?'' ask Kris. Jiyeon look at him curiously, Kris closed up his face to Jiyeon who sit in front her meanwhile he is in the wheelchair' 'You're already using that excuses before and then-'' ''There's not!'' Jiyeon deny it even her face was totally red. ''Then you hold my hand, don't your remember, the dead cockroaches there,'' Jiyeon lost her words. She look at the ground, can't tell detail how ashamed her that time.

''You're beautiful when you're red Jiyeon, your face just like my late mother'' Kris whispered.  ''What?'' Jiyeon lift up her head when she heard Kris talk something. 

''Nothing, Mom..'' Kris whispered but it could not reach Jiyeon hearings.  Kris just shake his head.

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________