(oc 8)

♦Officially Missing You

One week later,

8:00 p.m.

''Enjoy yourself tonight!'' said Lin while bowed. That woman then hug Jiyeon, who is beside Lin and giving her some present for her birthday. Kris sitting at the wooden chair while looking at them. That woman seems like looking for someone.

''Mrs. Lin, which one is your son? I want to meet him,'' asked Mrs. Eun. ''He is...-'' said Lin while finding Kris. ''there'' said Lin while pointing at Kris. Kris stood up and bowed to Mrs. Eun from afar then he sat again.Mrs.Eun walked to him and give him some present in the black box. Kris stood up and bowed again, ''Sorry, Mrs...-'' ''Eun,'' That woman reply. ''Sorry Mrs. Eun, but I can't standing for a long time anyway have a great party tonight,'' said Kris while bowed and sat again.

''I know, your mother already told me that you not fully recovered yet, anyway thank you,'' Mrs.Eun smiled then left away. Then, Jiyeon approaching him. Kris smiled at her, ''How many you got today?'' ask Kris. ''I don't know, but I think it will filled up my bed,'' said Jiyeon while looking at the table, which is full of present. ''You?'' asked Jiyeon back. '' I think my mini bin will filled by the gift wrapping paper,'' said Kris while chuckled.

''Let's go behind the house, there's must no anyone there,'' ask Kris while looking at Jiyeon. ''Yeah, that was great idea because I'm tired of greeting people since late evening,'' said Jiyeon while hold Kris arm and helped him to stood up. ''No need to,'' said Kris. ''Em..okay,'' said Jiyeon, then her smirked, she pushed back Kris on the chair. ''Yah, what are you doing?!'' Kris shocked while staring at Jiyeon who is ran away. Jiyeon look back and make an annoying face towards Kris. Kris laughed and  now was his turn to smirks.

''Jiyeon, watch out! There's a cockroach flying towards you!'' Kris shouted. The other guests did not care how loud they was because there are many people that Lin invite, Lin just shakes her head a few times while watching happily they both teasing each other.

''Huh?! where? where?!'' said Jiyeon while looking everywhere, her eyes was like to explode. Kris pretending to covering his mouth and make a shocked face. ''A- Above your hat...'' Kris stuttered. Jiyeon body's movement stopped and her just like a doll, who is standing there. Kris wonder why Jiyeon just didn't throw the hat, then when she knew that was a lie, she will get mad. ''Just throw the hat...'' said Kris, waiting a time to laughing at her. ''Please help me....'' a tears starts filled up Jiyeon eyes. Kris's evil suddenly came, '' It was going down to you face, throw the hat now!,'' ''No, I'm afraid if put my hand, I'll touch it,!'' said Jiyeon stuttered. ''Now!'' Kris forced her while holding a laugh. ''You come here, please...'' Jiyeon starts begging. 

  ''Yah, you're annoying, why can't you just....'' Kris mumbling and pick up the hat. ''It already gone?'' Jiyeon asked. ''I keep it on your hat,'' Kris smiled. ''No, not in my hat, it was my favorites hat, I can't just throw it,'' Jiyeon look down to the floor. ''Here, look at this...'' Kris slowly opens the hat, ''No! you'll throw it now!'' Jiyeon said while ran away, so that cockroaches can't reach found her. ''Buahhhaaha, you... you believe me, buahaha!'' He laughed so hard until his stomach feel terrible.

_

Kris was in a toilet when he heard someone's whispered, maybe talking in a phone, but he feel curious why there's a person in his room, he thinks that was a robber cause everybody was at a downstairs and there's impossible if someone bravely come in his room without any permission from him neither Lin. He heard the conversation properly and trying not to make any sound in there.

''Everything is going smoothly, Boss. You don't need to worry, it was planned very well. I'll take back your twins tonight and appears them in front your face,'' said that guy while smirked. ''twins?,'' Kris wondered of that word. ''And I think I've heard that kind of voice...''

Kris slowly trying to find out who is talking by eyeing behind the wall. ''Isn't that is Mr. Chen? What he's doing here? in my room?'' Kris more curios, then he shocked, ''it can't be....'' Kris didn't knew if this is related to his family but he once heard a conversation between his father and Mrs. Lin that their age are same and . ''Maybe me and Jiyeon are thought as a twins, and what the mean by 'take back'?, from Mrs. Lin or who?'' ''Yah! this is confusing me!,'' said Kris little screaming but cannot be heard by Chen because of the big bedroom.

''Your daughter and your son is big now, my crazy Boss....'' that man smirked after turn off the phone. Kris eyes widen, he need to do something if it really about him and Jiyeon !

_______________________________________________________________________________________________
 
So sorry for a late update, there was   a most hated things in this 
world for a lazy person  like me called homework and more terrible, I've got
a bonus from my dearest teachers, a school project,. So, I ll rarely update
starting now. sorry >,<