(oc 5)

♦Officially Missing You

Jiyeon get out from the car, she get her mother and walking beside her and Kris just followed behind them. Jiyeon was mumbling to her Mom.

''Mom, you don't said to me that Kris went along with us,'' said Jiyeon. She murmured. '' So, there's any problem then?'' said Lin while chuckled. ''No! just a little... uncomfortable,'' said Jiyeon, not realizing that Kris is behind her. ''He'll be your brother soon, so you can start talking to him or spying him,'' said Lin while giggling.

 Jiyeon softly pinch her mother waist, ''Mom! that's not what I mean... nevermind,''. Kris just smiling behind them. He found that Jiyeon so funny and their relationship was very close. Suddenly, he feel something strange happen in his heart but her just ignore it and continues walking.

_

Chen look at them properly, not to lose his target. There was a women with a young lady beside her, and the young man behind them. He curious which one is his Big Boss child. He look at Kris then to Jiyeon, Kris has a similar eyes and Jiyeon has a almost the same nose like his Big Boss, that getting him more confuse. He approaching them slowly and meet them.

''Hello Mrs. Lin, you look beautiful tonight,'' said Chen while give her a smile. Lin turn beside and see a guy that look perfect with a black suit. ''Oh, hello Mr. Chen!, well you look adorable with the suit!'' said Lin while pinching Chen cheek. '' I know I'm too cute for everyone-'' ''But you're too old for it,'' said Lin cut him off. ''But we always look younger, doesn't we?'' said Chen, they both laugh in their way.

Jiyeon sigh, too annoying to see the dramas between her mother and Mr. Chen. Suddenly, Kris hold her hand, which make Jiyeon's eyes wide open. Kris immediately release her hand. 

''So-Sorry, I just want to take you around for awhile, I saw you bored here'' said Kris while bowed a little. ''It's okay, Let's' go,'' said Jiyeon then left them both after ask for the permission to her mother. '' Don't be late!'' said Lin shouted to them.

''Well, they is your child?'' ask Chen.  Lin nodded, '' That pretty lady is Jiyeon, and beside her is Kris,'' said Lin. ''If you want to know them better, come visited my house, I'm sure you'll be like being there. ''And I can always see you,'' said Chen teasing Lin.     ''Aigoo, I'll married soon, so you've no chance to get me,'' said Lin then they both laughed again in their way.

_

Jiyeon walking slowly beside Kris, she feels awkward. ''Jiyeon, there's anything wrong?'' ask Kris, he saw Jiyeon looks uncomfortable with him which make him feel awkward too. 

''No, just not.... arghh!'' Jiyeon screamed then jumping to Kris back drastically. Kris shocked, ''Why-'' Kris couldn't finish cause Jiyeon cut him off. '' T-There,'' said Jiyeon while pointing to the ground. There are two dead cockroach, maybe stepped by people. ''Buahahaha! that?! it already dead,'' said Kris while laughing hardly. '' Just push it aside,'' said Jiyeon who already dropped a tears, she covering her eyes.

''okay, but please get off my back first,'' said Kris. ''No! how if it suddenly alive and  flying towards me,'' said Jiyeon nervously.       ''Aish, I didn't knew you are too scared to a 'dead' insect,'' Kris scoffed. He then pick up that cockroach and threw it afar.

''Now, it was already 'gone','' Kris chuckled. Jiyeon get off Kris back and wiping her tears. Suddenly, she feels something rubbing her cheeks. ''Here, let me wipe your tears,'' said Kris while still wiping Jiyeon's tears with a blue handkerchief. Jiyeon stare at Kris's eyes. ''That was so hot,'' said Jiyeon whispered. ''W-What?'' ask Kris shocked. 

''I-It was so hot,.. here,'' said Jiyeon stuttered. '' I though it was cold here-'' '' Let's go somewhere else,'' said Jiyeon cut him off, her face was redden. She holds Kris hand without her realizes and bringing him somewhere else. Kris smile at Jiyeon's red face.  He knew what Jiyeon said last minutes because he heard it very clear.''You're red, Jiyeon'' Kris whispered.

_

Lin still talking to  Mr. Chen when she saw Jiyeon and Kris was holding their hands by each other. Jiyeon seems like in hurry, and Kris keep smiling since she saw them. She smiles, ''Aigoo, my twins so close now,'' said Lin while keep smiling happily. ''Twins?'' ask Chen. He wonder if Qin had born a twins child, Big Boss might little happy if he heard this. ''Jiyeon is one day younger than Kris,'' said Lin.

Lin don't expect too that their age just one day different when she is chatting with her prospective husband. ''Oh yes, next month is Jiyeon birthday! She can celebrate it with Kris together, aigoo,if they wore like a prince and a princess...'' ''how cute!'' said Lin excited while imagining how them in princess and prince dresses. ''Let me be the first person that you invite,'' said Chen . ''Of course, I will'' said Lin while smiling. ''and also can I brought my friends there?'' ask Chen. Lin nodded. 

Chen smirked, ''you've done a wrong step, Mrs. Lin,'' said Chen, whispered. He planned something. ''Boss, you should never look me down, now I know about your child more than Tao!'' said Chen whispered.

_

.''Mrs. Lin, let me drive,'' said Kris. ''Just call me Mom, you'll be my son soon, right?'' said Lin. ''Yes, M-Mom,'' said Kris stuttered. Lin opens the car's rear door and Jiyeon followed she and seat beside her mother. Suddenly, her mother pinch her arms, ''Ouch! Mom!'' said Jiyeon wondering why her mother pinch her arms. ''Why?!'' said Jiyeon yelled. ''Who gonna sit at that empty seat if you sat here? Go sit at there,'' said Lin while pointing at the seat beside Kris. ''N-'' ''Go now!'' said Lin before Jiyeon could saying anything.

''Aishh!'' Jiyeon murmured and make a sulked step and sit beside Kris. After half hours passed, she fall asleep and her head landed on Kris's shoulder. Kris shocked, then he looks behind to ask to Lin. ''Just let her, she will turn into a monster if you awake her when she is sleepy,'' said Lin. After arrive at home, Kris carry Jiyeon to her room and cover her body with a full blanket. ''Good night, Jiyeon,'' said Kris whispered then he kissed Jiyeon's forehead that make him shocked of himself action. ''So-Sorry,'' said Kris, his face redden. 

''Kris! are you done?!'' Lin shouted to Kris. ''Yes!!'' said Kris reply. He quickly ran to his room. 

''Its okay, Kris,'' said Jiyeon, whispered.

 

 __________________________________________________________________________________________________