(oc 9)

♦Officially Missing You

Kris walking slowly in a way to meet Mrs. Lin, but then he step back and hide behind the wall. He look closely at at Mr.Chen who is talking with his becoming mom .He was in the party room right now but before he step forward, the light is off. It was a pitch black. His heart were beating in terror, he called out for Jiyeon but  something like a handkerchief covered half his face before he passed out.

 

8 years later

  Kris move the tray aside and sat on the high quality wooden table. He took his novel and continued to the last page he had read. Suddenly, a girl with a tight skirt and a scarf around her neck came into the room and approach him ''Baby~'' she peek a kiss on Kris cheek but he rubbed it then, Annie ignored it. ''Hm, reading a novel again? so not cool,'' she talk again, no respons. ''Do you really love me? it looks like you really make that book into your soul,'' she pouted. Kris lifted up his face, if it not for my father a.k.a Mr. Chen, I won't even have a desire to look at you. He stand up and throw his book until it get at the end of the table.

  ''Don't say that Annie, you know I love you so much, I'm just kidding a moment ago because I just want to  see that beauty face of yours when you get mad and it was true...'' Kris spoke as softly as a marshamallow. ''What true?'' He smirk and bent down his back ''That you are the most beautiful creatures I've ever seen'' he whispered on Annie ear, it was enough to make girls heart fluttered. Annie's blushing and look away. Kris glance at his novel and muttered in silent, ''I'm sorry, my love, I promise I will not hurt you anymore, it's all this fault,'' he give it a sorry look.

    ''Hey, what's with this lovey dovey mode,'' Yunho got into the room and put a new plate. He grinned, he watch the full dramas but it was practically boring because he always watch the same scene. Annie gave him a stare and Yunho did the same too. ''Hmmph!'' Annie get out of the room. He, Kris have been a steward for a several years, Mr. Chen said he need to start from the bottom until he deserved to be a leader of the Han Company or the 'Big Boss' company. Kris let out a sigh, he flashback the memory from a several years ago.

I opened my eyes.The place is very unfamiliar. I groaned, my head is spinning like hell but I still caught a glances of the room. It was empty,except for the sofa I was lie on "Where the heck am I?" as I were looking around. The dizziness slowly parted from my head. I heard a voice talking, sound familiar. The  door cracked open, Mr. Chen? and who beside him and why did he covered up his face? I'm not really into the thinking mode. ''What about the other child of yours,big boss?'' Mr. Chen asked, ''Just let her go this time, beside girls are weak, I don't want to keep a trash,'' he replied. Mr.Chen keep silent then, Kris frowned, is they talking about Jiyeon?

  The unfamiliar man started talking to me,'' Welcome back, son, now you'll live with Chen, Chen, you know what to do." I'm clueless,am I just forced into another life? ''Wait a second, who are you and what the hell is all this and where is Jiyeon?!,'' I'm becoming mad, even though I was quite of know what is going on, I still want to know the real thing but that man just turned his back and walk to the door.

   I was going to chase after him but Mr. Chen grasped my hand, ''Listen, your old life is already dead and just follow what is told, understand!''

And so on his life was under somebody else control. Yes, he once try to ran away from them but he end up beaten, but two days later Mr.Chen gave him a medicines to heal all the wound and bruises. Maybe he scared of Big Boss, Kris thought so.

''Kris? Are you still alive?'' Yunho said while giggling. Kris glances at him and said ''What?'' '' go do your job'' Yunho said seriously but then he grinned, ''Yah, let's play love game,''' he smile widely,'' '''again?'' "Come on, I'm boring here, almost dying...'' Kris sighed, "alright, alright." the truth is he's lazy to pampered that Yunho boy. He remembered the novel that he throw earlier, he glances at it then pick it up. Roselle Yeon. He don't know why but he'd buy it online and he only read the novel from that author.

Yunho starts talking, ''Like usually, you choose a seat number, date her if it was a girl and changed to another seat number if it were a boy and after three month dumped her in front of everyone, if you did it, there's a three thousand dollars waiting for you, but if you lose, this time you need to pay me three-fold higher,'' he said. The price sounds tempting, kris smirked, ''13A'' the seat number that Kris choose.

 

''Tea or coffee?''

''Do you have a green tea?'' that woman did not look up, might be busy with her paperwork.

''Of course, ma'am,'' the waiter gone for a while then back to 13A seat.                                                     

''Here you are,ma'am, anything else?'' the woman eye were still looking down on her paperwork, but then she looked up to say thank you. She frowned, the guy standing beside her is somewhat familiar.

''It can't be,'' Jiyeon whispered.

''Sorry, ma'am, what was it again?'' the waiter didn't caught what that woman says, at the same time he looked to the passenger face and scanned it for a second.

''Jiyeon?!''

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

I 'm sorry if I was updating a little toooooo late, seriously i left this ff for almost a year and wondering if I should or not finish it. I'm such a lazy you know, besides, I need a support, comments are highly appreciated by mememeemeeee.....