(oc 4)

♦Officially Missing You

Meanwhile

''Idiot!!'' said Big Boss with his scary voice. A slaps landed on Tao's cheeks. His cigar falling onto a floor. There's a red hand's figures in his wounded cheeks and a blood doesn't stop dripping from his mouth. He's holding his cheeks to endure the pain.

''I've said find that ! For a few years I give you a command! Why until now, there isn't any news from you?!!'' said Big Boss yelled.

''But, it already seventeen years passed, you still can't forgot her?'' ask Tao bravely even he's hoping there's no gun were pointed to his head because of his outspokenness.

''I already forgot her! But, I'll not let go who are cheated on me!! I want her suffer!'' said Big Boss angrily.

Tao's stand up facing his Big Boss. He's once saved his life and as long as he needed, he'll always be there. He know Big Boss will always take care of him as long as Tao still faithful to him. But, sometimes Tao's worried if there's a bullet pierce into his body cause Big Boss seems more depressed after Qin left him.

''Where's her family?'' ask  Big Boss.

''Her parents already died, Chen are in process to find her younger sister, Lin'' said Tao confidently even he's bit scared.

''Find her younger sister and you know what to do right?'' said Big Boss. Tao nodded.

''What are we trying to find, actually?'' aks Tao curiosly.

''My child, Tao. You still remembered that Qin is pregnant the time she left me?'' ask Big Boss.

''What? You still remembered about that child? but, isn't you have a child from another-?''

''The children I have now isn't same like my child with Qin. I once love her, Tao. I never love anyone like I love her,'' said Big Boss nearly flowing a tears. 

Tao startled. He's gone speechless cause he never seen his Boss trying to holding back tears. All he know is his Big Boss is a cruel person. He'll do anything to fulfill his satisfaction. And now he's hiding his weakness. Tao's once read an article written, once we trapped in love, It hard to escaped from it. Same like his Boss, still trapped in old love.

''Find my child! You can kill Qin if need to, but I want my child safe!'' said Big Boss. ''If that  what you want, I'll find her even I need to search whole world,'' said Tao confidently.

''Good, make sure you did before you need to replace her, Chen is too slow, still not founding anyting yet. I want you to help that bastard!' said Big Boss while sent a glare to Tao.

''I'm not a bastard!'' said one voice that come behind the unsclosed door. Chen come in with a black glasses and sitting on the table arrogantly. ''I've found Lin for a long time, but I don't want to give you a fake hopes. Now, I already found where her live. but I don't know whether your child is a girl or boy cause I see two of them in that house and their age are same.'' said Chen with a proud.

''So, what are you waiting for?'' ask Big Boss angrily. He kick the table that Chen was sitting now. He falling onto a floor. He saw Tao smirking to him. He thought Big Boss will praised his hardwork. He get up facing his Big Boss.

''Don't worry Boss, I'll planned a strategy-'' ''No!! I'll planned a strategy and you both just follow it!'' said Big Boss cut him off. Chen  gone spechless even in his heart is growing an anger.

''Don't take my child first,'' Big Boss give out command. ''But...'' said Chen, trying to protest even he is trembling now. For a few years he's working hard, it useless for them to wait any longer.

'' Chen, I want you to be close with Lin, try to find her secret, and you Tao. I want you to research about my child. I want to know which one is my child and more, understand?'' said Big Boss. They both nodded.

''But, the risk is too high, Lin is a rich woman and she has a very strict control in all about her child, I mean your child. If she know...''

''Know from where?! I've told Tao to do that things. You don't intervene this matter. I want your record clean from crime. You need to run my business!'' said Big Boss angrily make Chen feels unfair.

''But I can do anything that Tao can do too!!'' said Chen firmly.

''If you can be Tao and Tao can be you, I don't need two assistance! Got it?!''  said Big Boss.

Chen gone speechly. He stare at Tao, who always smirking on him. He don't know why Big Boss always defending him even he is  working harder than Tao. It not easy to run a big company and always hiding the money source that flowing like a fresh river to the company. He swear to take revenge to them both because he was forcing since he early got into this dark world and because Big Boss had killed his family once before. 

Chen release a deep groaned.

_

6: 35 p.m

Lin go upstairs to meet Jiyeon . There's a party between her company and another one company that will be held at the Vess Hotel tonight . Lin want Jiyeon to get ready early.

Jiyeon is playing a games in her phones. Suddenly, she heard someones knocked the door. She quickly tidy up her messed hair, then she opened the door and show up her face. She saw her Mom behinds the door.

''Er, yes Mom?''.  ''Jiyeon, I want you follow me to a party tonight, do you free?'' ask Lin. Jiyeon thinking deeply, whether want to stay home or go outside. ''Okay mom, but I don't have that kind of party dresses. That one is already lame.'' said Jiyeon, trying to persuading her Mom to buy her a new dresses.

''There's still a time to buying you a dresses,'' said Lin while looking to her golden watch. ''I'll told my driver to to accompany me, you just go prepared yourself.''' said Lin. ''OKAY!'' said Jiyeon while doing an okay sign.

Jiyeon took a long shower. She get out from bathroom after half hours passed. She just wearing a towels while wandering around the house. His becoming father and Fei are going overseas cause her said want study there and he'll back soon. Jiyeon was very happy to hear that means she has no problems anymore about Fei. 

''Kris? Yes, WHERE IS HIM?'' said Jiyeon while looking at everywhere. ''Oh my, I better be in my room now,'' said Jiyeon after realized she just wearing a towel, a short one. She walking uptairs fasterly, suddenly she bumping into someone and her towels move a little and nearly showing hers. Kris frozen up, then he realized.

'' So-sorry,'' said Kris. ''No, no. I wrong.Sorry!'' They bowed in unison and their heads banging. They fall for a second time. They look to each others and laughed because of the funny things that just happen, then the atmosphere become silent again. Suddenly, they heard a sound of car engine outside. ''Oh great, I didn't put my make-up yet,'' said Jiyeon while running to her room.

''Jiyeon, here's your dresses, hurry, it already 7:05 p.m!'' said Lin while giving Jiyeon a hanged dresses. ''Whoa! this is so beautiful!'' said Jiyeon while checking out that dresses. After done, she go downstair. Two pairs of eyes was watching her from head to toe. They looked shocked. ''What?'' Jiyeon asked. ''You... you are so beatiful, Jiyeon,'' Kris whispered. ''Well, my daughter was so pretty today, look at you!'' said Lin excited. Jiyeon wearing those stuff; 

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________