(oc 2)

♦Officially Missing You

 

Two days later,

   ''Find her and kicked off her here, alive!,'' Big Boss yelled. ''Son of a , you'll not go anywhere, Qin!'' The Big Boss of Hurricane Gang screamed. None of his sidekick including his trusted person saying a word. They all knows if they speak, they will got a shoot right away. '' That useless boy deserve this death! I already give him a warning, why he is so stupid!'' said him while slamming a table right in front of him. That young boy just dragged out by Tao's dog. No one doesn't stop thinking about what just happen to their friend.

   ''Starting today, I'll not come here again and seeing a stupid faces like you all! I'll just deal with you both!'' said Big Boss while sending Tao and Chen a death glare. 

  ''Don't worry boss! I'll knife it all in order,'' said Tao with a confident.

  ''And I'll do my best in finding Qin before that 'thing'!'' said Chen while sending a glare to Tao. Tao just smirk. Chen look great with his black suit and shoes. Meanwhile, Tao just wore a jeans and red t-shirt, there's a big gold chain in his hand that would be a hundred dollar. They both is a two different people who has a same attitude.

 '' Remember! don't ever let her escapes! Find her! I don't care how far you need to go! If need, find whole country. You must get her! I want Qin back! Bring her here alive, got it?!!'' Big Boss yelled again.

 ''YES BOSS!'' Tao and Chen said in concurrently.

 ''I'll got her first, not you!'' said Chen, yelled.

''Just wait and see, 'thing' '' said Tao, smirked.

____

17 years later... ( Lin named the baby of her sister Jiyeon, now she already grown up.Hope you understand \(^.^)/

 TV show

'The jokers stomped his foot in the bucket while grinned like an idiot. Then, the woman slaps his face like slamming a door. She wearing a pajamas and some duck figures on it. Everyone looks at they, thinking that they are having a marriage problem. The jokers pulls that woman to his arm and kissed her. His hand slowly goes down and-'

''Go find a room,'' Jiyeon mumbling.

''Jiyeon, isn't you too young to watch this kind of show?'' Lin yelled.

''Stop it Mom! If I'm too young, how about you? isn't you're too old to got married again?'' Jiyeon sent a glares.

''Jiyeon, stop yelling to me! I deserves my happiness!'' said Lin, covered her ears.

''Yeah! You got your happiness now! Just great!'' said Jiyeon, running to her room and slamming the door.

''Yeah, great to hear that!'' said Lin, mocking to Jiyeon. But, she can't keep the anger whole time, she then goes to Jiyeon room and knocked the door.

''Jiyeon, open the door please,'' but no one answering. ''I just want to discuss about this thoroughly'' . After 15 minutes, the door opened. 

''What do you want now, I already told you,I agree-'' Jiyeon just stares out a windows.

''Look, this is a big and important things!-'' ''I knows!'' said Jiyeon cut her off.

''Jiyeon, I just want you to get ready for a new father, I loves him. Sometimes, we need someone in our life and what and who I need is him. He makes me happy and he loves me too,'' said Lin, trying to get Jiyeon's trust.

''So?,'' Jiyeon mocked

''Jiyeon, be serious, what I've said is not a joke!'' Lin yelled.

'' Okay, done, just go married him! now get out!'' said Jiyeon yelled.

''Jiyeon, I'm just hoping you accept this,'' Lin said for a last time.

''Get out! Now!'' Jiyeon screamed.

__

 

The bells ringing, Jiyeon goes to the  front door to sees who is coming. After the doors opened, she saw three peoples standing outside wearing a coat and was staring at her. ''What?'' said Jiyeon who is feeling awkward. 

''Oh, Honey! come in!'' said Lin while greeted her guest. Jiyeon just staring at them. 

''Jiyeon, so... this is you dad!'' said Lin cheerly. ''soon,'' Jiyeon added.

Lin sending a deep glares to Jiyeon. Jiyeon just pretending don't saw it.

''Excuse us,please make yourself,'' said Lin while kissed her 'husband'. Jiyeon feeling disgusted. 

''Wait, you have a children? Mom you've never told me about-'' Lin pinch her arms, making her stop saying anytihng.

''Oh, great!'' Jiyeon groaned.

''Please excuse us,'' said Lin while dragged Jiyeon to the kitchen.

''Mom! stop gripping my arms!'' Jiyeon yelled and softly massage her arm after Lin release it.

''Jiyeon, please watch and thinks first before you spoke anything that maybe they don't like,'' said Lin while staring at Jiyeon. She not mean to rough with her lovely daughter, but she had to before anything happens. At least, she has already give a warning.

Jiyeon startled. Suddenly, she became afraid and be like a stone there after Lin left her in that kitchen. She's never seen her mom being that rough to her. What happen to my life now? Did I'm cursed by that Chinese family. Then, she's back to reality and just ignored the weird feelings.

__

''Jiyeon! starting today, she will be your roommates!'' said Lin cheerly as nothing happen. Jiyeon knew that cause she saw a luggage behind them. She try to deny the facts that their family will be unite.

'' And him?'' Jiyeon asking suddenly while pointing to that guy, who is just enjoying his food. He lift up his head while looking to his father.'' Fùqīn?'' Kris asked his father. 

'' You'll be at the main room with your father,'' said Lin, already arranged a plan. Jiyeon just knows Chinese languages a little but her mother is the great Chinese teacher in her tuition classses. Maybe,they meet because of her fluent Chinese speaking. Jiyeon thought so.

 

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________