Beginnings

Love's First Spark

∞∞∞∞∞Taemin POV∞∞∞∞∞

I finished with his last dance move on stage. Sweat was dripping down my face while fans were chanting, ”LEE TAEMIN! LEE TAEMIN!!” I smiled as I walked off the stage finishing my promotion for my previous group album. I was so tired while my body was aching from all the moving of dance moves.

“We did great everyone!!” shouted Jonghyun. Minho and Key high-fived while Onew was looking for snacks. I grinned. After each album, we were all allowed a month of relaxing doing whatever they want.

“Got to go guys! My girlfriend is waiting for me outside!” shouted Onew.

“Don’t get caught hyung or you will broke all your MVPs’ hearts!” said Key. Onew waved goodbye while running off to his car. My eyes followed Onew’s car until it disappeared with jealously. I always wanted to have a girlfriend to but they always used me in someway or they were super jealous.

 

Flashback:

“OPPA!!”

I turned around to see a girl jump and hug me. “Hey Yoomi! How was school?”

“Boring because you weren’t there. When will your promotions be over?’ asked Yoomi.

“Just a few more weeks, I promise,” I said as I nuzzled my forehead into hers.

“Okay,” said Yoomi. Suddenly she grinned,” Did you get the backstage tickets to Super Junior’s Concert?”

“Sorry Yoomi. They were all sold out when I tried to get them,”I answered.

Yoomi’s eyes grew dark, ”WHAT?! You promised! Hump! The only reason why I went out with you was because I wanted those freaking tickets! I hate you, Taemin! We are over!”

Just like that, she dumped me faster then you could say “oppa.”

Another Flashblack:

I was walking down a path when I saw a certain someone. I silently sneaked up behind her and hugged her from behind.

“Waiting for someone?”I whispered.

The girl blushed and turned around. “Yes. Where were you Taemin?”

“Sorry Suhyun, we were recording a variety show and filming was delayed,”I answered. 

“Really? So you weren’t with Krystal or anything?” asked Suhyun. I saw her eyes grow dark. “Or were you with Sulli?”

“I don’t know what you are talking about,” I said worriedly.

“I just saw you in a talk show with f(x) and you were getting pretty friendly to them,” said Suhyun.

“We are just friends! The only girl in my eyes is you,”I said.

Suhyun rolled her eyes and sighed, “Look Taemin. I can’t date an idol when girls everywhere are flirting with you.”

“But I-“

“No buts Taemin. There’s too much pressure in dating you. I’m sorry Taemin. I want out in this relationship,” said Suhyun. She walks away down the path with my watery eyes following her.

From those experiences, I promised to be careful to giving his heart out from that day.

 

I sat in the car while his manager was driving and Minho, Jonghyun, and Key were doing their thing.

“Did you see SNSD sunbae dance today? Jessica was so y!” said Jonghyun. Minho rolled his eyes.

“Please, have you seen Krystal and Sulli on stage? They were so charismatic!” said Minho.

“Minho!! You can only choose one! Krystal or Sulli? Which one will have Minho’s love?” said Key. Minho’s face turned red and swiped out his hand to slap Key.

“Don’t you dare hit the ALMIGHTY KEY!! I am THE key!! Got that!” shouted Key.

I glanced at his hyungs and rolled his eyes. People that since I was the youngest so I would be the most immature in SHINee but that was the exact opposite. I looked out his window and at the stars. I knew that there was a perfect girl for me but where? I kept on thinking about his lover until he got to their apartment.

Minho and Key ran into their rooms to pack their bags to visit their parents. I sat down in my room and opened my laptop. My family was out of town to do visit my older brother, Taesun, at an overseas university. But I’m not complaining because then I could just do whatever he wants.  

I went on SHINee’s web page and sent a message to all my shawols.

Hello Shawols!

Just finished our promotions! Don’t worry, we will have another comeback soon. Just let oppa rest okay?

~Taemin

Then I went on youtube to see his past music videos. It was tradition for me because it was fun to see myself grow up and mature into TaeMAN (yes, I does read the comments shawols make about me).  Replay: I smiled as I saw my 14 year old self dance in their first music video. Lucifer: I frowned because my hair made me look like a girl. Why did I even let my stylist noona make my hair like that? Hello: Okay, my hair looks better. I look really weird with full white clothes though. Well, everyone in the music video did. Ring Ding Dong: My mind flashed back to Hello Baby days when we were promoting this. Sherlock: I groaned as I saw my hair.  Well, my brain was starting to get bored so I closed the tab and just sat in my chair. Just then Key popped his head into my room.

“Hey Taemin. See you in a month!” said Key. I waved to Key.

“I heard that this website really works when finding your lover so I thought I would give you the url because you always stared at Onew with jealousy,” said Key. Key threw a card to and left. I picked up the card and read: your-match.com. I shrugged it wouldn’t hurt to try.

So I typed in the website address and opened it up.

Welcome to your-match.com

If you are looking for your soul mate, this is the perfect website for you.

Please make an account to get started!

Please Fill in the Following Information Boxes:

First Name:

Last Name

Birth Date:

Your Gender:

Seeking a:

Where are you from:

Email:

Password:

Additional Info:

After you filled out all the boxes, just click done. By clicking “Done” you are agreeing to our terms. Thank You for applying!

“This is it,”I said while I typed in the information in the boxes.

Please Fill in the Following Information Boxes:

First Name: Taemin

Last Name Lee

Birth Date: July 18, 1993

Your Gender: Male

Seeking a: Female

Where are you from: South Korea

Email: [email protected]

Password: ●●●●●●●

Additional Info: Music and Dancing is my passion. I love food especially meat.  I believe that two people love each other age doesn’t matter. I admit that I made mistakes in the past, but I learned from them making me a better person.

I clicked “done” and felt my heart calm down from the adrenaline Did I just make a new beginning   or did I just make the biggest mistake in his life?

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________

HI!! I never had so much fun writing before!! I even wrote ahead so be sure to check for updates!!

~sujualltheway13

Taemin!! <3