How They Start...

The Hidden Story of Nyongtory
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seungri is a boy from a small city of Gwangju. He came to Seoul with nothing but a bag full of confidence and determination. With the talent that he has, Seungri want to be a star. To be the idol that everybody love. After all, that is what was expected from him. The golden boy of Gwangju. The pretty boy of Gwangju. Almost everybody in Gwangju knew him. He kid who dance, the kid with a lot of talents. The kid from Gwangju. Now is his time to prove to them, to everybody that he can become bigger and better. Even though he did tried one of the talent show and failed, but that didn't stop him. Instead it thought him what failure feels like. In his young age, Seungri had learned many things. Things that most people of his age never know or experience. Things that made who he is right now.

 

Eventually, his path leads him to here. To YG Entertainment. To Bigbang. He is the fifth members of Bigbang, the survivor of Bigbang. He made it. But being in YGE is nothing like his imagination. This place is different from Gwangju, not that he expected it to be the same. He was sad and happy at the same time. Sad because he is no longer the golden boy but happy because now he can open a new book. He can start again. He can make a new Seungri as he like. Not that he hate the old Seungri, but the old Seungri had too many eyes on him. The old Seungri had too much load. Too much expectation. Too little of himself. He want to be Seungri, the professional, the hardworking, the perfect Seungri.

But here, he saw him. Kwon Jiyong. The idol G-Dragon. The golden boy of YG. The pretty boy of YG. The Bigbang leader. As much as he admirer and respect Jiyong, he also sympatize with him. He can see the old Seungri in Jiyong. Though Gwangju is nothing compare to Seoul and YGE, but Jiyong had been here for a long time. He never had a chance to become the new Jiyong like him. He have many eyes on him. A lot of expectation from every angle of his life. Can no longer differentiated true friends or fake friends. But Kwan Jiyong have Dong Yongbae. His childhood friend. They are always together and Seungri are glad for him. Yongbae was there to share Jiyong load. Yongbae can balance the life of Jiyong. Seungri think Jiyong is lucky.

Because of this, Seungri never treat Jiyong like the others. He understand how it feels. He tried his best to keep their relationship at professional level. Only talk with him when necessary and treat him like a normal person. He doesn't want to be another eyes on Kwon Jiyong. He just want to go through everything in peace and calm. Embrace his role as an idol and become successful. That is why, he doesn't understand what is happening right now. Why was he in this situation? Standing in the middle of the practice room and having this weird conversation with Kwon Jiyong, the golden boy of YG.

 

"Seungri-ah.. You are the maknae of Bigbang and I am the leader of Bigbang right?" Jiyong stand in front of him smiling and asking him in a friendly way.

Seungri nods.

"You know, I find that you are very cute and talented. I like you a lot. Let's be close with each other" Jiyong continue, reducing the gap between them. Seeing Jiyong this close, Seungri admit jiyong is indeed good looking. His smile is sweet and his eyes is soft. Just like an angel. Too bad he is a boy.

"What do you mean by being close hyung? I think we are already close as in Bigbang" Seungri answer, confuse with Jiyong's request.

"No.. Not that kind of close. Like really really close. Come to practice together, eat together, go home together, taking a bath together and sleep together" Jiyong explain softly and still smiling nicely.

Seungri blank for a while. Did he misheard it? Did Jiyong said taking a bath together and sleep together? Or did he misunderstanding? Maybe Jiyong means like literally take a bath together as take a bath at the same time and just sleepover like what best friend always did. Yes, it must means that way. Seungri scold himself for his erted mind.

"But you don't need me to be close with you like that Jiyong hyung. You alr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter