Advice

Moving On
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yunho giggled when he thought about Krystal. He had to admit that being with her was fun. Although they didn’t talk much, her reaction always amused him. She always stiffened whenever he hugged her, her face always turned red every time they held hands and she always backed away whenever he leaned closer. Though they are official couple now, Krystal still wasn’t used to have skinship with him. She was so innocent and so pure that he wanted to protect her all the time.

Not until today did he noticed Krystal always staring at him whenever he doesn’t pay attention. The couple had their study time in the library this morning. When he was reading a reference book, he felt someone’s gaze on him. As he looked up, he saw Krystal looking at him dreamingly. As soon as she knew she was got caught, the lovely girlfriend immediately looked down at her book and pretended to take note with her face reddening. He just giggled at her reaction before turning back to his book yet the same process happened again. With a big grin on his face, he stood up and moved to the seat next to Krystal since he knew his girl couldn’t concentrate if he sat face to face with her because she would stare at him again. It’s true that Krystal didn’t dare to look up from her book since Yunho changed his seat. Now, it’s his turn to study her. He found her adorable when she stayed focus, taking note down on her notebook. Noticing her idle left hand lazily placing on the book, he took her hand and intertwined their fingers which caused Krystal to look up at him. Her cheeks instantly turned crimson as soon as she saw him smiling to her. She shook her head slightly to forget the embarrassment before paying attention on her study again. Couldn’t stand her cuteness, Yunho leaned in and planted a kiss on her cheek which caused her off guard.

“Oppa, we’re in library” she squealed silently while staring at him in surprise.

“So? I can’t kiss my girlfriend here?” he questioned mischievously as he quickly stole a kiss from her lips. Now, not only her cheek but her whole face was as red as a tomato. She had to rest her head on her arm to hide her face.  

“Love you” whispered Yunho next to her ear.

“Oppa, please don’t tease me” his girl pled silently just enough for him to hear. She is so adorable, he thought as he squeezed her small hand.

“Araso” he nudged her gently then Krystal slowly lifted her face up. Her face was still red and also she didn’t dare to look at him.

“Come here with me a little, neh?” requested Yunho softly as he tugged her hand.

His girl obediently nodded and let him led her to a corner between the ends of two tall bookshelves. She curiously looked up at him only for a moment before she was spun around and pinned against the wall. Her eyes widened in shock but she quickly calmed down when she saw him smiling gently.

“Do you know why I take you here?” his girl replied with a silent headshake.

“Because you are so cute that I want to kiss you so badly” he confessed without hesitation which made her blush even more.

This time, she didn’t know how to respond him so she just looked to her right and left, thinking hard. She held her breath once she noticed her boyfriend leaning in closer and closer. She shut her eyes tightly when he titled her chin up. Her expression made his urge of ravishing her lips reach its limit. He claimed her lips in no time and softly nibbled the juicy flesh.

“Breathe” he whispered, pecking her lips several times while holding her close. He could feel her tensed up but it only made him found her more adorable.

“Good girl” he praised once he felt her began to relax. Yet he still maintained the kiss until he was satisfied. He placed a tender kiss on her forehead once they departed. Krystal stared down at their feet because of her shyness while Yunho caressed her red cheek with his thumb.

^________________________________^

The doorbell rang noisily when Krystal was cooking in the kitchen. Since Yunho was taking a shower, she had no choice but answered the door for him. As she opened the door, there was a mid-aged woman standing outside. The elder seemed surprised as well when she saw the nerdy girl. She looked confused while taking a look at the address. The address was right though, she thought.

“How can I help you?” asked Krystal politely as she gave the elder a bow when the latter turned her attention back to the younger.

“This is Jung Yunho’s apartment, isn’t it?” the woman questioned as she gave the little girl a slight nod as a greeting as well.

“Ah, yes, but Yunho oppa is taking a shower. If you don’t mind, can I ask who you are?” the girl questioned innocently.

“I’m his mother” the mid-aged replied frankly which made Krystal surprised.

“Please forgive me for my rudeness. I’m Krystal, studying in the same university with Yunho oppa. Nice to meet you, Mrs. Jung” Krystal briefly introduced herself before opening the door wide for the elder to walk in “Please, come in”. The latter nodded in reply before stepping inside while looking around. She was still shocked when there was a girl in her son’s flat and that girl even wore an apron.

“Please, take a seat. I’ll bring you some water. Oppa will come out in minutes” the shy girl told formally before she dashed into the kitchen and poured the juice into a glass then brought it back to the living room for the mid-aged lady.

“If you don’t mind, can you wait for a moment? I almost finish cooking” said Krystal as she waited for the woman to sip her drink.

“Ah, neh” the elder replied calmly and the young girl quickly ran to the kitchen to check the food. She let out a relieve sigh when it wasn’t burned. Turning off the stove, she then set the table before placing the food into plates.

Yunho also walked out the bathroom just then. He was surprised when he saw the mid-aged woman sitting on the sofa in the living room. “Umma, why are you here?” he exclaimed, rushing to his mother’s side.

“Wae? I can’t visit you when I want? Are you hiding me something?” asked his mother giving him a sharp glare. She had many things she wanted to ask him at the moment.

“Aniya. I meant, you should’ve call first before you came here” he explained while massagi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter