Enchanted

Moving On
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Do you know where Krystal wants to go?  I want to ask her out for a date this Saturday” Yunho questioned his friend as soon as he entered the latter’s house. He was to pick Krystal up so that he could have dinner with her since his mother interrupted their time together this noon.

“I don’t know. She never tell me that there is a place she wants to go since she came to Seoul” Byunghee shrugged as he played with his phone casually.

“Jinja? So you haven’t taken her to anywhere at all?”

“Ani, I took her out sometimes to eat and Yejin also dragged her out for shopping. However, Krystal looks bored when we’re wandering around the clothes shops. She was more excited when I informed that we would go out to eat so you’d better not take her to shop, okay?” his friend reminded sincerely.

“Araso. Is there anything else?” the boyfriend asked in interest.

“It’s all. I don’t go out much with Krystal, you know. You are her boyfriend, why don’t you just ask her directly?” the cousin grunted as he glared at his annoying friend. The latter acted as if he didn’t date before and it quite pissed him off when he kept asking every small thing. It’s not that Byunghee didn’t want to help but shouldn’t Yunho put more effort to get know his cousin rather than asking him about everything?

“If so, it would not be a surprise anymore” Yunho sighed before looking at his friend with the pair of puppy eyes.

“I remember that she learned skating when she was a kid” Byunghee gave him a clue.

“Skating?” mumbled Yunho as he was thinking.

“Yunho oppa?” called Krystal walking downstairs while looking at two men sitting in the living room.

“Oh, annyeong” he greeted his girlfriend cutely while quickly walking toward her.

“When did you come, oppa?” she asked, couldn’t hide her surprise.

“Just a while ago” he replied with a warm smile.

“What are you doing here? Do you need anything?” she added curiously.

“Wae? I cannot come here?” he teased, pretending to be sulky.

“Ani, I didn’t mean it that way” denied Krystal waving her hands furiously.

Couldn’t stand these two idiots in front of him anymore, Byunghee decided to in “He wanted to ask you wh---” but before he could finish, Yunho already jumped on him and covered his noisy mouth.

“If you dare to speak, I will cut off your tongue” threatened his friend with a low tone, afraid that his girlfriend might hear.

“Huh? Yunho oppa wanted to ask me what?”

“Nothing, nothing” the boyfriend stuttered as he climbed off his friend.

His reaction caused Krystal to giggle with a comment “You two are weird” before shaking her head and went to the kitchen with Yunho and Byunghee following her from behind.

“Anyways, what are you doing here, oppa?” she questioned again while opening the fridge to get some water.

“Oh, didn’t you say you wanted me to help you with Math? So I come to pick you up and then you can study in my apartment” he explained, leaning against the dining table while the cousin took a seat.

“Bwo? I didn’t hear wrong, did I? Krystal wanted you to tutor her Math?” he exclaimed in surprise before adding “You gotta kidding me. She got full ma--”

“Byunghee oppa, what do you want to eat tonight?” Krystal suddenly raised her voice to silent his word which startled those two. She immediately dashed to her cousin and whispered into his ear “Don’t tell him anything about my study” before waking back to the fridge.

“What are you two whispering to each other? Why don’t tell me?” Yunho asked while eyeing the siblings suspiciously.

“Nothing, oppa” she smiled while shrugging her shoulders “Do you eat at home tonight, Byunghee oppa?”

“Yes, how about you?” he questioned back.

“No, she will go with me” Yunho quickly replied for her which made the shy girl blush instantly. She tried to get distracted by taking the ingredients from the refrigerator.

“Anyways, what did you say before, Byunghee? Continue it” the boyfriend questioned while helping his girlfriend. Krystal immediately turned to her cousin and put a finger across her lips, signaling him to keep silent which the latter replied with a shrug.

“I forgot” he answered his friend nonchalantly “Anyways, I’m going to pick Yejin up now so you two watch the house, okay? My parents will come home soon” then he got up and left the two alone.

“Ah, Krystal, if you two leave before umma and appa come back, remember to lock the main door and the gate, arasso?” he reminded her once he remembered before dashing out the house.

“Finally” Yunho let out a sighed as soon as his friend disappeared which resulted in his girlfriend’s giggle.

“Umm, how was lunch? Did the food suit your mother’s taste?” asked Krystal quite nervously as she began to prepare the ingredients.

“She really liked it. She complimented that you’re a good cook” the boyfriend chuckled.

“I’m glad” sighed the girlfriend in relief.

“Let me help you” offered Yunho standing next to her while she was chopping the ingredient.

“Can you wash the vegetable for me, please?” she hesitantly made a request which her boyfriend gladly gave her a hand.

“Do you always cook?” the tall guy asked curiously.

“Ani, Byunghee, auntie and I will take turn to cook. When others are busy, the one who is free will make the meal” she explained honestly without her hand stopped working “Anyways, oppa, what do you want to have for dinner?”

“You plan to cook for me? No need, I’ll take you out for dinner, you will like it” he informed certainly.

“You make me curious” giggled the girlfriend as she the stove.

^__________________________^

“Wow, here is awesome” exclaimed Krystal clapping her hands excitedly as she looked at the street which was full of food stands. The nice smell of food definitely makes one’s stomach grumble as soon as they walked on the street.

“You can eat anything you want. Well, if only you’re not afraid of getting fat” he teased, holding her hand gently as they walked side by side.

“I want meat” she stated, sniffling the smell cutely with one of her hands rubbing her tummy. She felt hungry when delicious food was displayed before her.

Yunho could only chuckle at her adorable action and to grant her wish, he led her to the stand which were selling meat skewers. They went all the stands and tried everything they could until they were finally full. Krystal looked so delight after filling her stomach with a variety of delicious food.

“I never thought that you can eat that much” teased Yunho as they walked to the bus stop, on the way back to his apartment.

“Human eats to live, oppa” she defended cheekily with a content smile on her face.

“Don’t you feel sleepy after eating too much?” he questioned teasingly, pinching her cheek.

“Aniyo, I’ve to study later” replied Krystal energetically “Are you sleepy? If you are, I will go home and study myself then”

“Aniya” denied Yunho strongly “Did you bring the book?”

“Neh” confirmed Krystal instantly as she showed him what in her bag.

“It must be heavy. Let me carry it for you” he told, taking the bag from her.

“It’s not that heavy” said Krystal but she let him do as he pleased anyways since he insisted.

They arrived his apartment thirty minutes later and Krystal started studying right away. Well, at least that what she planned to but with Yunho sitting so close to her, she could barely concentrate.

“Hey, are you listening?” the boyfriend questioned poking her left cheek playfully with his head on her right shoulder. Yes, Yunho was sitting behind her with Krystal sitting between his legs.

“Ah, sorry, can you repeat it?” she apologized.

“Let’s continue tomorrow” said Yunho closing the book and her notebook.

“Are you angry because I didn’t pay attention? I’m sorry, oppa. I won’t do it again. I’m really sorry, neh?” pled Krystal feeling guilty.

“Aniya, I’m not angry. I just want you to pay attention on me rather than your study” the boyfriend confessed as he wrapped an arm around her waist, pulling her closer while his other hand titled her chin up so that he could claim her lips with a kiss.

“We had so little time together today” he complained childishly, hugging his girlfriend tightly while leaning his head on her shoulder.

“Then should I come again tomorrow?” questioned Krystal uncertainly as she his hair. She wanted to spend as much time with Yunho as possible yet at the same time, she was afraid that she might bother him.

“You should come here more often. You never come if I don’t drag you here and it makes me sad. Do I make you uncomfortable?” he pouted, slightly squeezing her thin waist with his muscular arms.

“I just don’t want to be a bother and yes, you make me kind of uncomfortable” she answered half joking.

“Jinja? What did I do that made you feel uncomfortable?” he asked, taking back from her words.

“You stay too close to me, you hug me too much and you kiss me too much” replied the shy girlfriend with her face turning red.

“You don’t like it?” he added another question which he knew it’s difficult for her to understand.

“It’s not that but---” not letting her continue, he shut her up with a sweet kiss which caused her to be frozen instantly.

“Then you should get used to it since I love having skinship with my beloved girlfriend” he claimed cockily with a big grin curving on his lips. Krystal became speechless as h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter