First Argument

Moving On
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“I’m not dreaming, right?” mumbled Krystal once she walked in the house. She cupped her burning cheeks to cool them down. Her heart was about to burst.

“What happened between you and Yunho? Why did he come late and met you out there?” asked her cousin out of nowhere which startled her. Byunghee had seen those two standing outside talking to each other when he went upstairs to get some water and he could help having the urge to tease his cute cousin.

“There is nothing” lied Krystal weakly as she attempted to go upstairs but Byunghee suddenly took the card in her hands.

“What is this?” he asked curiously while reading the content and of course, the girl tried to get it back in panic.

“Oppa, give it back to me” yelled Krystal jumping up to get back but her height couldn’t compare to his.

“Yah! Yah! Yah! Let me read” shouted Byunghee extending his hand in the air so she couldn’t get it. However, as Krystal kept shaking him, he couldn’t see the words at all. Having no choice while the curiousness was eating him up, he quickly escaped and ran to his room with the girl following him suit. He immediately shut the door as soon as he got in and locked it, leaving the poor girl outside knocking furiously.

A minute later, he opened the door of his room with a big naughty grin flattering on his face. ‘Oh no’ exclaimed Krystal mentally as soon as she saw his expression. He would tease me to death, she thought.

“Ohhhhh” Byunghee began with his eyes sparkling in mischief.

“What? What?” exclaimed Krystal nervously while holding out her hand “Give it back to me if you’ve done with it”

“Ohhhhhh” he exclaimed again while shaking his head naughtily.

“Yah! Oppa!” she yelled in frustration while pushing him away and got in his room, searching for the precious card.

“I didn’t know you have crush on Yunho” he chuckled cheerfully “I thought you liked someone else so I’m kinda worried. However, if it’s Yunho, then I approve”

“Approve what? I don't know what you’re talking about” she played dumb with him.

“Tsk tsk, looking at who is saying. Don’t play naive! You know I talk about your relationship with him. He asked you out already”   

“Don’t tease me, oppa” she begged, letting out a heavy sigh while staring at him.

“It’s because you didn’t tell me about that yourself”

“It’s embarrassing. How can I tell you myself?” she defended in shyness. She really wanted to share her happiness with her beloved cousin but he couldn’t urge to state a word when Yunho is his friend and it was kind of shameful to tell about her love life to someone.

“I know you well” he chuckled then walked toward her and hugged her gently “Congratulation. Yunho is a good guy, he will take care of you well”

The nerdy girl smiled, return his hug “You said as if your daughter was going to get married. But anyways, thank you, oppa”

^_____________________^

Will you come to school tomorrow?

The very first message that Krystal initially texted made him chuckle. Usually he would be the one starting the conversation, thus, received her SMS tonight is quite a good start for him.

Yes, I will be in the library. Why are you asking? I’m quite curious here ^^

He quickly replied before patiently waiting for another text. Not a minute later, his phone alarmed that a message has arrived.

I just wonder if we can meet tomorrow at lunch time

A grin flattered his face more as his eyes scanned the words. He excitedly replied.

Sure. I’ll pick you up at your class.

But her next message spoiled his mood.

No, don’t go to my class. I will come to find you in the library when the class ends. Is it okay for you?

^________________________^

A few silent knocks on the table caught his attention when Yunho wrote some reference down on his notebook and there she was, Krystal shyly standing beside his seat, averting her eyes somewhere to avoid looking directly at him. She is still embarrassed whenever their eyes meet.

“I was waiting for you” said the boyfriend with a calm smile as he looked up at her. He instantly stood up and packed his belonging, saying “Do you want to have lunch in the cafeteria. I’m hungry and sure, so are you”

“It’s crowded. Don’t you mind to go to somewhere with me first before we have lunch?” asked Krystal with her soft-as-feather voice.

“Sure, let's go” stated Yunho letting her lead the way.

They went to the backyard behind the building D which has seldom anyone around. The quiet yard is kind of isolated and it is totally different from the noisy fields in the front. It was shaded with tall trees and the wall of the tall buildings yet it still provides good view of the front yard, plus, there is a wooden table with bench for students to relax. However, it is pitifully forgotten by most of students.

“Let’s stay here for a while, sunbaenim” told Krystal as she put her backpack and books on the table.

“I have never come here since I first stepped in this university. What a peaceful place!” exclaimed Yunho in interest as he looked around while his nerdy girlfriend took out two boxes from her bag. He didn’t notice until he turned his gaze back to her “What is it?”

“Lunchbox” replied Krystal softly as she put a pair of chopsticks and spoon, which were wrapped carefully with a tissue, on the bigger box which referred to her boyfriend’s.

“You made it?” he asked rather surprisingly and received a slight nod from the shy girl.

“I hope it suits your taste” she said uncertainly while opened her box.

“It sure will. I’m not picky after all” assured Yunho brightly as he opened his bento as well “Thank you for the food” 

“Aw, so cute” he exclaimed childishly when he saw the decorated display.  There were some eggrolls in shape of chicken, vegetable with sausages, and the smiling faces of a boy and a girl which were made with rice and seaweed.

“It’s a pity if I eat this” commented Yunho looking admiringly at the blushing girl who felt embarrassed at his compliment “It must be difficult to make these. Thank you so much, Krystal”

“Not at all. I was afraid that you wouldn’t like it. I feel relieved now” the girlfriend replied, smiling a little while cupping her burning cheeks to cool them down.

“I’m really touched. Seriously, I never thought that there would be a girl making this kind of bento for me. I don’t know what to say anymore” the boyfriend confessed sincerely yet excitedly. He was speechless that he couldn’t find right words to express his gratitude besides praising her work.

“If you like it, you should eat it” stated Krystal awaiting.

“But it’s too lovely to be eaten” he pouted, still couldn’t take his eyes off the lunchbox.

“But it’s your lunch and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter