Love is Invisible

Moving On
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Today is Valentine’s Day so as a matter of fact, Yunho was drown in the mountain of chocolates and love letters by the time he opened his locker. “Seriously, I got hit by these every year” the poor guy mumbled while rubbing his head.

“Wow, Yunho is really popular” stated Jaejoong admiringly as he looked at the chocolates and letters on the floor.

“Just help him pick them up already” said Victoria coolly as she also opened her locker and was stuck in the same situation.

“Wow, you also received a lot, Vic” her boyfriend commented with his sparkling eyes.

“Aish, they all mess up with yours, Yunho” the female complained as she picked up her presents while Jaejoong helped them both.

“You should have known before you opened your locker” her friend shot back as he kneeled down and put the letters into his backpack.

“Don't care. I’m gonna go to the tracking club. Will you come with me or you spend your whole afternoon here to pick up these? The members are waiting” asked Victoria standing up and searched for her tracking suit in her locker.

“Then who will clean this mess? Your fangirls will be heartbroken if you left their presents here” the tanned guy asked.

“Jaejoong will help picking them up, right?” stated Victoria cockily as she eyed her boyfriend.

“Eh? Wae? I have to do this alone?” the childish guy whined cutely in protest.

“So you don't listen to me, Jae ah~?” she questioned with a sweetest voice while blinking her eyes cutely at him.

“Ani, I’ll help you, don’t worry. Just go to the tracks” her boyfriend assured, quickly stealing a kiss from her before grinning, gathering the letters on the floor.

“Good boy” complimented Victoria ruffling his hair before dragging Yunho with her “Help Yunho, too and I will reward you later, Jaejoong ah”

“EHHH!?!” the poor boy exclaimed in shock but he couldn’t complain anymore since the two already had gone.

“Wae? How unfair!!!” he cried in misery as he filtered the letters.    

“Do you need help?” a female voice asked him and Jaejoong quickly turned around to see a female student standing behind him.

“Please” he nodded and the girl kneeled down beside him and picked up the scattering chocolates.

“They are Victoria’s and Yunho’s altogether so please filter them” the pale guy explained without his hands stop working.

“Okay” the female answered as she silently did as instructed. Soon, all the chocolates and letters were neatly arranged in two big bags – one for Yunho and one for Victoria.

“Thank you so much. I don’t know when I would finish without your help” said Jaejoong gratefully with a big smile.

“You’re welcome, sunbaenim. I’m late for the run so I have to go now” said the girl bowing at him before running away.

“Bye” he shouted waving at her even though the girl didn’t turn around to see it. Looking back at the big bags, he heaved out a sigh “Now I have to carry them to the fields”

^___________________________________^

So after two hours, the tracking club finally finished their activity. Everyone gathered their belonging to go home. “I will go first, Yunho. Happy Valentine” said Victoria giving her friend a hug before walking toward Jaejoong who was waiting for her.

“Happy Valentine, Victoria” he whispered, eyes sadly following her steps until she completely disappeared from his sight with her love. It’s been 2 years since Victoria dated Jaejoong and he still couldn’t get her out of his mind although he knew he never had a chance. He was left behind.

“Yunho oppa” his named was called, snapping him away from his thought.

“Yes?”

“Happy Valentine, oppa” the sophomore said as she held out the chocolate heart shaped box “I’m MinHwa from School of Business. I have liked you for a long time but I didn’t have courage to confess before. I hope that you will accept me”

“I appreciate your courage and it’s my honor to be liked by a pretty girl like you but I’m sorry, I don’t have mind to date anyone at the moment since I still can’t forget my first love. Because you are sincere, it’s unfair to you if I return your feeling half-heartedly. Hope you will understand” rejected Yunho tenderly and the confessing girl couldn’t help blussing at his thoughtfulness.

“I understand, oppa but still accept my present. And if there is a chance that you forget your ex in future, I hope you will consider about my feeling” said the female student shyly as she stuck her falling hair behind her ear.

“I will and thank you for the chocolate. Happy Valentine, MinHwa-ssi” said Yunho flassing a handsome smile to the girl and she thought that she would faint just by seeing it.

“Then, I will go first, oppa” she bid goodbye with a deep bow before running toward the school gate.

Meanwhile, the couple – Victoria and Jaejoong – was holding hands walking to the car park. The boyfriend still whined about the trick earlier “How can you let me alone to pick all the presents like that?”

“Wae? Still sulky? You’re free at that time, weren’t you? I just gave you some work to do” the girlfriend said, waving their connected hand freely.

“I would sit there for hours if that girl didn’t appear to help me” he pouted childishly.

“Girl? Who is it? You cheated on me behind my back?” questioned Victoria aggressively as she gripped his hand.

“Ah ah ah! It’s not like that. She just offered her help since she saw I was cleaning the mess alone. She is really nice. Although she was late for the run, she still stayed to help me” explained Jaejoong, not forget to compliment the girl “You should thank her, too since she also helped filtering your and Yunho’s presents”

“Late for the run? Is she in my club? I remember that there was a member coming late. Is she a skinny girl wearing thick spectacles and baggy sport suit?”

“Yes. She look nerdy outside but I’m sure she is a real beauty inside since she didn’t hesitate to help me” the guy claimed with a big grin before glaring at his girlfriend “If only you can treat me nice like her”

“I see, so you like her, huh? Do you think she has a crush on you, too? Then why don’t you ask her out already?” stated the girlfriend annoyingly as she shooed his hand away.

“Victoria, it’s not what I mean” the boyfriend quickly followed her to apologize.

“I definitely found her and gave her a warning” mumbled Victoria loudly.

“Eh? You can’t do that” Jaejoong protested, grabbing her wrist to stop her from walking.

“You are on her side now?” the girlfriend frowned.

“Yah! I’m not on anyone’s side but you can’t frighten her just because she helped me earlier when she and I didn’t even talk more than 2 sentences” he said thoughtfully “By any chance, are you jealous, Vic?”

“Crazy. Like hell I would get jealous over you” the cold girl said, rolling her eyes.

“You are. I’m so happy” he exclaimed happily as he pulled her into a hug.

“Yah! Who says that? Don’t conclude everything yourself” Victoria protested, pussing him away before running to his car.

On the other hand, their close friend was taking the bus back home like usual. Although he could have a driver to pick him up, he likes walking on the street alone. It’s the way for him to refresh his mind. The street was full of couples holding hands but there were still single people. He stopped by and shared the chocolates he received early with the homeless people when he was on his way back to his home.      

From a distance, there was someone secretly watching him. Her heart felt warm when she saw his smile as he gave the chocolates away. He has such a kind heart, she thought in admiration. To be frank, she is not his stalker. She usually doesn’t follow him after school but today is an exception. Because she didn’t have courage to give him the chocolate she made face to face and she didn’t dare to put it into his locker at school as she was afraid that she may get caught, she planned to put it into the mailbox at his home.

She immediately followed his step when she noticed him moving. However, she lost his track when he turned to an alley. As she was looking around to find him, a hand was suddenly put on her shoulder which startled her and the bag slipped out her hands as she turned around. Her eyes went big when she realized who it is.

“How long have you followed me and why are you doing that?” Yunho asked calmly as he retreated his hand while taking a look at the girl “You’re from the tracking club, aren’t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter