First rehearsal

My dancing King

Yes! 10 minutes before dismissal!~ Then I would head home and do my usual schedule. Hey what is Yuri doing in the hall? Wait, she 's entering our room and talked to the teacher. Mrs. Lee made a confused face and looked at me. She signaled me to go with Yuri.

 

"where are we going?"

"we have rehearsal's remember?"

"oh yea! I remember. I remember. Donghae told me about it yesterday. (sigh)"

 

I daydreamed what happened yesterday. Yuri lo0oked at me and smirked. I looked back.

 

"what?"

"Youve got a crush on Donghae, dont you?"

"W-what? N-no of course not.ajurtiognnuil;"

 

I made many excuses som she wont believe. But she just smirked.

 

"I know you have a crush on him. everybody does."

"you mean you alo have a crush on him?"

"No way1 I have my Minho~♥"

 

She giggled. 

She gave me dancing clothes.

 

"wear that, good thing I brought an extra. Just in case."

 

I wore her clothes and it fit perfectly. She dragged me through the dance room.  We rehearsed a separate song for girls and another for boys and girls. boy's have separate song to dance too. After rehearsal I changed into my uniform and returned Yuri her clothes.I was in the hall when I saw Donghae with his friends(our co members). He smiled and waved at me. I waved back and blushed. Oh my Oh my I made a great decision joining this club. I found myself smiling and.. OMG!!! Jessica is infront of me! She gave me an evil glare and moved forward towards me. Her face is as red as a tomato.

 

"Dont you dare cross the line Im Yoona. Youre a nerd and youll always be. Did you ever think you could get my bf from me? Do you have a mirror in youre house? I think I have to give you one."

 

She dropped the mirror and gave me an "oops, my bad" smile. She turned back from me with her hair hitting my face. Ow. Her comrades came closer to me. Now what? Are they going to bully me? Ot maybe they would punch me.  Sooyoung is reaching for me! Shes reaching for my... shoulder?

 

"Dont mind Jessica. She really dont want anyone to get whats hers. By the way, youre really a good dancer. We underestimated you."

"were sorry if were being rude in you."

"we were friends with jessica for a long time. I think we had changed our attitudes into hers. were really sorry."

 

Whoa. I was speechless. I bowed at them and told them I was used to it. Sooyoung smiled at me.

 

"We better go now. If jessica would see us talking to you. She would definitely kill you."

 

They waved at me. I really did made a good choice.