Couple Dance with Donghae~♥

My dancing King

Yup. I was right. THey were surprised. I mean everyone. Even the guard almost did not let me enter. Well, the students were not  there because its weekend, only the teachers witnessed my sudden change. well. theyd see me tomorrow. but they wont recognize me anyway. woo I really changed much. The teachers gave me full attention. Felt nice by the way. I mean who wouldnt like it if they would give me a lot of attention?

I headed toward the dance room. My clubmates were astonished! They were like "Is this really you Yoona?"

or "What did Yuri do to youre face?"

and Yuri was like "excuse me? its natural beauty. Its only the clothes I bought for her. and I bought her contaclens to get rid of her glasses. And alsooo shes more beautiful when she have her hair untied."

Whew. That was beautiful. It really felt nice to be praised. Good thing Jessica was not there.

Donghae and his friends entered.

 

"whose that?" Heechul asked

 

Yuri cleared .

 

"This, my friend, is my natural beutied friend, Yoona"

 

Everyone gathered around me. All the exclaims were"WOW" and "IS THIS REALLY YOU?"

Donghae didnt gather to me. I wonder if he didnt like my new make over. he looked startled. or star -strucked or whatever. Maybe I should approach him. Ooops nevermind. I feel kind of thick faced there.

After rehearsal for the group dances, We all ate together and Donghae always stare at me and everytime he does, I blush! well ots natural for all girls to blush when their crushes would look at them.

After Lunch, I was left with Donghae to practice with our couple dance.. whoo. Im nervous!

 

We practiced and tooka break. WE sat togeter at the side.

 

"You changed much"

"uhm. yea. Yuri did it for me. I-uhm..did not change anything in my face though. Its just the clothes I wore and I took off my glasses."

"yea. You look more beautful than before. I mean when you were a nerd."

"uhm.. thanks"

"But you were also beautiful when I saw you long ago"

"hmm?pardon?"

"when I hit you with my bicycle. I had.. a crush in you. But when I startted looking for you. You were gone. "

 

My eyes widened. Donghae..had a crush on me long time ago? I felt my cheeks burning. I tapped my face to lose my burning cheeks. 

 

"I-I halso had a crush on you starting that day too. Thats why I entered to this school because I heard you schooled here. soo.. I thought you forget me already so.. thats why I became a nerd.

 

Donghae smiled. He stood up and stretched. 

 

"well.the breaks done Yoona-ssi."

 

He offered his hands to me. I looked at it and placed my hand to his. He helped me get up. Whoops I blushed again. I tapped my face again.

We practiced a stunt which was really hard for us. Donghae lifted me up. I suddenly lost balance. Thankfully he caught me. But.. our face was so close! I could feel hi breath. We stared at each other for so long. I snapped out of it. I cleared my throat and he put me down. 

 

"im sorry"

"uhm its okay accidents happens alot. well. I think its late. uhm. see you tomorrow Yoona-ssi."

"uhh.yea"

 

I walked home still imagining what happened awhile ago. I noticed myself blushing. It didnt stop since the incident awhile ago. Stop it Im Yoona. you should concentrate for tomorrow's competition.

Tomorrow will be a tough day.