super generation here i come!

My dancing King

"yah! cant you lower the volume? Its weekend you know? I need to rest!"

 

I stepped downstairs scolding Taemin who was dancing Juliette.

 

"Sis! I discovered wickedly huge!! I have a great talent like yours! Look!"

"hmmmm.. not bad..we really are twins"

"know what sis? Im gonna be part of a boy dance group, SHINEE, in our school!

"really? congratz!"

 

Hmmm.. something familiar came out of his mouth. I didnt have time to think because the next song was "GENIE" my favorie song.

 

"Oh my. my favorite song! Guess I need to join you out there"

 

Me and my twin danced  the song "genie". Our mother, Mrs.Im appeared from the kitchen.

 

"what's the commotion all about? Oh my. my reincarnations.well I think I can join you"

"come omma! lets dance!"

 

We danced and danced. We were like having a party. Until the doorbell rang. We stopped dancing.Taemin turned the radio off.I rested on the couch.Aishhh. I wonder who intrudes are family bonding.

Omma called me. I headed to her and a dark haired girl was there.

 

"w-what are you doing here?!"

"youre still not dressed?  Take a shower now. they are waiting for you. Except that blondie bi--.. I mean Jessica Jung"

"Whose waiting for me? and why are you here?"

"Didnt you remember? Youre already a part of SGDC. You approved yesterday"

 

I tried to flashback...Then...I remembered. OMG! Im already part of Super Generation!!! But what if they will bully me??

 

"Dont worry. I told you I'll be always there for you"

 

I looked at her then smiled. I guess someone appreciates me being a nerd. I headed to my room to take a shower. I headed to my cabinet and looked at Donghae's picture. Sigh. I guess Im gonna see you later. Im so excited! But Im also nervous. No no no.. Iam Him Yoona. And I am a very brave deer.

I headed downstairs and said goodbye to omma and Taemin. Me and YTuri headed to the subway.

 

"You know what? Your twin brother told me that he is going to be part of a dance group in their school"

"I know. Hes a great braggart right?"

"but I was thankful1 He said his co member is Choi Minho!!♥♥♥"

 

I smirked we arrived at SM Academy. I took heavy steps through the hall to the dance club.

Whoa my heart is thumping loudly. I was gettig paler and paler. Heeeelp!