Its Sunday!!~♥

My dancing King

I barged into my brother's room and opened the windows wide to let the sun shine inside. My brother groaned and covered his face with his pillow.

"(groan) its weekend morning sis"

"I know right and to be specific its Sunday morning and it means you need to wake up up up! and go to mass"

 

I giggled and headed downstairs whistling. Sigh Sunday. Sunday is the best day of the whole week. Do you ever wondered why I feeled so cheerful today? Its because I would have to go to mass. And..... Donghae will be there! Oh~ Isnt that fantastic? Ive got to see him every Sunday!

I sat infront of the Kitchen table and drank my milk. Taemin headed downstairs after half an hour and we headed to church. I looked around hoping Donghae would show up, and there he is sitting in his usual sit. Then.. I will also be sitting in my usual seat! hehe. I sat 2 seats behind him. The same column as his so I could see him clearly. During the saying of  "peace" part Donghae told peace to the people around him and he saw me behind him and he smiled at me and gave me a peace sign. I smiled back and I found myself blushing. After the mass someone called my entire name. I looked around and saw Donghae run toward me. I held my breath.

 

"Uhm youre Im Yoona right?"

 

I nodded.

 

"Tomorrow there will be a rehearsal for the school dance competition and.. uhm see you tomorrow"

" Uh- yeah see you"

 

Then he smiled and gave me ANOTHER suspicious look.

 

"uhm-- I think we have met before. I mean before SM Academy"

"Uh-- maybe when you hit me with your bike when I was in elementary?"

"Oh yeah! I forgot thanks for reminding me. This thing bothered me when i hit you last week--again. But you really look different that time. You were very b-- uhm nevermind"

 

I giggled he bid me goodbye and I blushed. OMG!!! I cant believe this is happening! He remembered me! and he smiled at me and he gave me the peace sign and-- ieee!! Somebody pinch me!

"ow!"

 

I looked around and saw Taemin. He had a big smile on his face.

 

"what?"

"I knew about your crush- I saw a large poster on your cabinet door-- look at my twin sister blush ;)"

 

I punched him in his shoulder.

 

"Dont you tell anybody. Or I will tell EVERYBODY of you having crush on Sulli. hmm?"

"Uhm. Dont worry sis. I wont tell aaa-nyy-boo-dyy.. if you also wont tell aaa-nyy-boo-dyy. hmm?"

 

I  giggled. sigh. I wish someday I could sit beside him during mass. :(